• Published 21st Aug 2013
  • 777 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Poro Biscuits are Magic - Flames173



What happens when you mix the two best things in the world, ponies and League of Legends? My Little Poro of course!

  • ...
2
 8
 777

The reversal (Chapter 7)

"Sweetie Belle, re you playing on a laptop?" Twilight asked.

"No, I only have a mac." Sweetie Belle answered.

"Do you have walkie talkies or some other way of portable communication?"

"What the fuck is happening?" Quinn asked.

"Shut up." Sweetie Belle replied then ignored her.

"Ok, I need you, it has to be you, to go to my library, and some pony has to stay here to tell you what I say."

"Ok. I'll get Scootaloo on it."

"OMG! Twilight Sparkle? Sweetie Belle? Scootaloo? HOLY SHIT! This is heaven for me! Playing with famous characters from my little pony!" Lucien said. Then Sweetie Belle ignored everyone on her team.

"Ok Twilight, Scootaloo is at the keyboard." Sweetie Belle said then gave Scootaloo a walkie talkie.

"Ok scootaloo, tell Sweeite Belle everything I say."

"O qukk sp." Scootaloo said back. Sweetie Belle ran over and quickly typed something.

"Sorry, she's not good at typing, hasn't used a computer for a while."

"Its ok, now Sweetie Belle go to my library."

"Ok, on my way now. Scootaloo will type anything I say."

"OK, tell me when you get there."

After a few minutes, Scootaloo said Sweetie Belle got there.

"Sweetie belle, find the spellbook, it should be on the reading podium, unless Spike cleaned up."

"She found it."

"Page 371 second spell down in the third column. She has to say it backwards!"

Sweetie Belle read the spell carefully in her head to avoid accidentally casting it. She has never cast a spell more powerful than lifting a pencil to write when her arm was tired. It might be too advanced for her.

"Muelebaram muivitisop orop!" she shouted, using all of her energy. Her small horn glowed an intense shade of blue. The color was brilliant. A perfect deep sea blue. A few loud pops sounded. Then there was a small explosion. Sweetie Belle was knocked back and the immediate area was charred.

Sweetie Belle coughed once and called Scootaloo on the walkie talkie. "It, blew up."

"WHAT?" Scootaloo shouted nervously.

"I think it may need more magic training than I have."

"Twilight says get your mom or your dad."

"Get my mom got it." Then Sweetie Belle bolted home as fast as she could.

After a few minutes, she burst through the doors. "MOM!" she shouted.

"Mommas not home right now." her dad said, looking up from his newspaper. "But you could always ask for my help."

"I need magic."

"Yeah, you better wait for mom." he said as he slumped into his chair and hid his shame behind the paper. He was still wearing the straw hat as usual, so nopony could tell if he was a unicorn or not.

"Where is she?"

"Grocery shopping."

Sweetie Belle turned and ran to the grocery store.

"MOM? MOM? MOM?" she shouted running up and down the aisles until she found her mother.

"What is it Sweetie?"

"I NEED YOU AT THE LIBRARY NOW!"

"Why honey?"

"I need help!"

"Oh no are you bleeding in your place? Why does puberty always hit my kids early?"

"What? No."

"Oh, thank Celestia. So what do you need?"

"Magic!"

"Why?"

"Rarity's life hangs in the balance!"

The mare dropped the box of cereal and used her magic to pick up her daughter and ran full speed to the library.

"What do I do?" she asked when they arrived.

"This one, backwards." Sweetie belle walked over to the spell book and pointed at one of the spells. Her mother looked at the spell. Her horn glowed a perfect sky blue color.

"Muelebaram muivitisop orop!" she chanted. She said it perfectly, not a stumble, as if she has done this hundreds of times. There was a bright flash. Then Twilight and her friends appeared out of nowhere.

"Sweetie Belle, did it work?" Scootaloo asked "The poros vanished from the room and the ones in the game are white and normal now."

"Good, and yes, the spell did work." Sweetie Belle amswered.

"Oh Sweetie Belle, thank you so much!" Twilight said as she ran up and hugged the filly.

"Your welcome, but I didn't do it, mom did."

Rarity came up and shoved the lavender alicorn away from her sister then she hugged her. Rarity kissed Sweetie Belle on the head. "I love you sis, every moment I was in there, I could only think about you!"

The other five mares surrounded Rarity's mom and thanked her over and over.

"Girls, it was nothing, really, just pretend this didn't happen."

With one last thank you, all the ponies returned home. Except Sweetie Belle, she went to the CMC clubhouse.

"Well, it sucks that our new friends all vanished after we taught them English." Scootaloo said.

"Yeah, it kinda does." Sweetie Belle responded.

"There's just one thing I don't understand."

"Whats that?"

"That." She pointed out the window to sugar cube corner where two Pinkies stood staring at each other.

Comments ( 3 )

3084686 I play LOL and dont know what this is ._.

3143248

On an ARAM, the little white creatures that run around the stage, they're often in the center of the stage. So play one and find them, or just google it.

Comment posted by ExpressionPoint deleted Dec 31st, 2013
Login or register to comment