• Published 21st Aug 2013
  • 777 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Poro Biscuits are Magic - Flames173



What happens when you mix the two best things in the world, ponies and League of Legends? My Little Poro of course!

  • ...
2
 8
 777

The discovery (Chapter 6)

"Sweetie Belle why are you playing on the computer? Come play Ponyopoly with us!" Scootaloo begged. She hated the game, but it was always fun when Sweetie Belle played for some reason.

"Can I do one quick match please? I almost have enough IP for Lucien and I have never been able to kill him! He has to be amazing!"

"OK fine, one match then you play with us."

"Thanks." Sweetie Belle said as the match finder opened up and asked if she was ready to play. She hit accept. The match was denied. "God I hate people who click decline. Those jerks should get a life." the match finder opened again and she clicked accept. The ARAM started, and she got her favorite champion, Skarner. Her teammates were using Volibear, Quinn, Teemo, and Lucien. "YES, we won this!"

"Match ended that quickly? Wow, that was quick." Scootaloo said.

"OH, no it didn't, I just got a good team, victory is going to happen."

The match started and she took place in the bushes in the middle, one of her teammates spammed a ping on a Yellow poro which had tiny wings. There were six odd poros all huddled in a group. They were all different colors.

"Scootaloo, come here." Sweetie Belle said. "Do those poros look familiar?"

Scootaloo went over to the computer and looked at what her friend was pointing at. "Oh my Celestia."

"Quick has anyone seen our sisters and their friends lately?" Sweetie asked.

"Only Pinkie Pie at Sugar Cube Corner." Applebloom said.

"Yeah, but something seemed odd about her, normally when she meets someone new, she starts preparing a party."

Sweetie Belle typed something in the chat in LoL.

***

"Twilight?" Asked a crystal scorpion. The name above it's head was Sweetinator.

"Yes?" Asked the lavender poro.

"OMG, Twilight Sparkle?"

"Yes, thats me."

"It's me, Sweetie Belle!"

"Thank Celestia someone I know plays this game! Help us, we're trapped in the game!"