• Member Since 28th Nov, 2012
  • offline last seen 5 hours ago

Nether


Do not let perfection be the enemy of good.

T
99
Source

You, Anonymous, have been in Equestria for six months. Your attempts to get home have left your hopes of returning home dulling, but you'd been growing attached to this bizarre place. Talking ponies, unicorns, magic; it was all growing on you.

Most of the attempts to get home stemmed from a certain Twilight Sparkle, who would test out one of many spells she thought would send you home. This time though, something had happened.

Something terrible.

This is a 2nd person point of view Anonymous in Equestria story. If you don't like those kinds of stories, it's probably a good idea to move on. This story also contains unwilling gender transformation, not as a fetish. There will be no sex in this story, but plenty of innocent Pinkie discovering... things. Yeah. It's got Pinkie, what'd you expect?

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 16 )

DA FUQ WHY YOU NO MAKING Want It Need It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i came here for anon, stayed for boo bees

Comment posted by Dredgen deleted Jul 27th, 2013

Well it's certainly different from the other AiE stories I've read.

I can understand you wanting to write something new, but there will always be that part of me demanding that I yell at you to update Dynamic Entry.

I enjoyed this. Thanks for posting anon.

2940225
2940468
See this link for info about that.

2940339
Because Pinkie.

2940469
Technically, DE is complete.

2942912
>anon
Uhhh.... Either way, glad you enjoyed it!

2944884
Wat.
I have no freaking idea.

2944898
...
Maybe. Once I get back into the swing of writing.

2947158
What? Your post was to a youtube video with the words "Want it. Need it." near the bottom. I assumed you were referencing the collab between myself and Aether, and linked you to a post regarding said story. Apologies if there was any confusion.

2948957
Everything's all good mon.
I don't even understand myself. :pinkiesmile:

2948957

Take your time. I don't want to feel like I'm rushing you or anything.

The few errors that I found didn't detract from the humor, which is top-notch. I hope you continue it soon.

Dammit Woman!

OK this story is getting very interesting to read it hope you keep writing it update more soon please :twilightsmile:

Sad that it was cancelled

Login or register to comment