• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 2,950 Views, 39 Comments

Tales and Secrets of the Bloodline - Madgod Vatuu



Spike finds a medallion with a strange secret that allow him to see the life and the memories of a fallen hero that he once reincarnated as .Until strange things started happened to Spike which caused him to know who and what his origin was.

  • ...
25
 39
 2,950

Chapter 14 A price

Spike charge at Lyon who punch him with his giant fist. He was shocked that Spike didn't fall as he landed a punch of his pushing back the kaiju hideillan.

"Hahahaha! Yes This is what I been waiting for!"Lyon charge at Spike who continue to charge as well.Spike let out a war cry while being surrounded by the strange dark aura. Spike who glare at him with a angry stare which seems to cause the aura to grow more. Spike charge him yelling like a madman landing multiple strikes at Lyon who was shocked.

"What the hell is happening!"Lyon thought."He was weaker until I ate four leg!"Mira hide from the tree watching Spike fight him. Spike jump down turning his to her.

"Mira!"

"Huh?"

"Go to Ponyville and stay there! Lyon is mine!"

"What no! I am not leaving you alone!" Mira step forward aiming her rifle at Lyon."If you can stand up to the Iron Claws so can I!"

"Hahahah! Are you serious! How can you stop me!"

"Mira...go for the eye then!"

"Okay!"Spike and Mira walk forward to Lyon who continue to mock them.

"I have my orders but both of you shouldn't live." Lyon roar at them. Mira look at Spike who was breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" Spike said not realizing that his veins started to show up on his face.

"Spike I think your body can't hold this much power!"

"I'm okay!" Spike yelled out her."He killed Twilight and I will make sure he will pay for what he did!" Spike yelling seems to increase the aura.

"Spike." Mira muttered seeing him charge at him."This angry all from that four legs death..does he love her?"

"Arrgghh!" Spike yelled launching himself towards Lyon with a headbutt. While Spike begin to fall Mira jumped on him shooting one of his eye.

"You stupid girl!"Lyon attempted to punch her however Spike grabbed her in time only to take the hit for himself.

"Spike are you okay!?"

"I'm fine!" Spike then started to clinch his chest."Aaaaghh!"

"Spike!" Spike clinch his chest harder."Spike stop it you can't handle this power!"

"I don't care!" Spike stand up staring Lyon."He killed Twilight! I will avenge her!" Mira was pushed back from the Spike's power."He took the most important thing of my life and I will destroy him!" Spike walked towards him with his fist bursting with magical sparks. Lyon just smile doing the same thing.

"You are idiot all because of one vrrar hoinp!"

"I don't care what you said and her name is....TWILIGHT!" Spike scream knocking down multiple trees. Spike dashed towards him which Lyon didn't expect.

"What!" Spike landed a headbutt that cause the Lyon to vomit. Spike saw something falling down,he gasp seeing Twilight who was covered in vomit and saliva.

"Twilight!" He jumped towards her grabbing her.Lyon smiled knowing this was a chance.

"Hey Aeon!"

"Huh?"

"Now you both die together!" Lyon fire a magical blast from his mouth shooting both Spike and a unconscious Twilight.

"NO!" Mira froze seeing the blast taking them away from her."Spike....no,"

"Your next!"Mira went to her knees thinking this was the end.Lyon raised his leg up as he was about to squish her however stopped sensing someone behind him. Lyon looked back seeing a helmet figure wearing the same uniform although wore a trench coat and a generals hat.

Lyon sigh."What do you want General Seneshal."

"Wux jahen gavir ekess dronilnr Aeon tenpiswo!" The general spoke in a strange language.

"General with do respect speak their words."

"Your orders were to capture Aeon." The general voice was deep possibly from the helmet." Lyon saw another figure next to him. The figure was a female wearing a cloak but the difference was she wore a skirt uniform."You bought the dog with you!" The figure remove her cloak exposing herself, revealing a fox like appearance.

"I am not a dog Lyon I am a furon!"

"And I don't care! Why are you here?"

"General Angel is waiting for you Sventwielg. You will be returning to Obelisk."Lyon sigh reverting back to normal.

"Of course." Lyon walked away leaving the two alone.The both looked at Mira was about to shoot them. The furon dashed towards her. Mira froze taking a hard punch to the stomach which knocked her out.

"Wux jalla ti tepoha authot batobot Elisa."

"Understood my general. What should we do with the traitor?"

"Leave him I sense a strong four leg heading this way." Seneshal raised his claw up disappearing.

Spike step of the rubble with a new scar on his check he couldn't stand up so he crawl with Twilight on his back. Spike crawl while he didn't notice his tail was gone. he kept moving forward however the pain was too much causing him to pass out.