• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 2,950 Views, 39 Comments

Tales and Secrets of the Bloodline - Madgod Vatuu



Spike finds a medallion with a strange secret that allow him to see the life and the memories of a fallen hero that he once reincarnated as .Until strange things started happened to Spike which caused him to know who and what his origin was.

  • ...
25
 39
 2,950

Chapter 1 Entering the Medallion(re edited)

"Origato jacion persvek"("Let him in".) a voice said in a strange different language ordering one of his guards to escort a prisoner to a disclosed location room. The prisoner was wearing a ragged robe covering his whole body while his face was all covered in paint which appears to have an appearance of a skeleton. The guards escorted the prisoner to an empty seat with a medium sized round table positioned in front of him. The prisoner looked across from him seeing another dragon who wore the same plated armor, but saw that he had more protection than the others, the prisoner started to believe he was much more of a higher rank than the rest of the others in the room. He saw the rank officer placed a candle on the table. And the only response the prisoner left was a small chuckle which seems to irritate one of the guard’s.

"Zey fahvos nii ful moorus!"("Mind telling me why it so funny!")The guard shouted at the prisoner irritated.

"I will tell you why it's funny. If you allow me to tell you my story. You may also, in fact, want to take a seat. First..."The prisoner replied to them with a calm demeanor. "Where to begin...?"

Narration-"Ok where to begin? Right. right. Before all of this happened… My name isSpike, It all begins when my egg was found. I was used as a test for Celestia's school for gifted unicorns. My egg hatched by a unicorn filly, I was soon adopted by her family, who I still respect to this day. The more I began to live among ponies. It was starting to get difficult, but over the years I started to get used to it; a few years later the unicorn and I moved from Canterlot to a small town called “Ponyville”.

The unicorn I was close to. Her whose name being “Twilight Sparkle” by the way was tutored by Princess Celestia herself. Always worried, always studying so hard. So much so the princess told Twilight and I to go to the small town Ponyville. At first, Twilight didn't cooperate. However, she so came to terms starting to make friends who were later to become the Element Bearers of Harmony.

Her friends' names are Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity. In that order, they were the Element of Honesty, Loyalty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity. I must not forget about Twilight who is the also an element bearer, she is the most important! The Element of Magic! While living in Ponyville for the past few months; I've been getting strange dreams that I never told any of my friends about.

The first dream I had was about me as a noble knight; wearing the brightest armor that covered my scales wielding a large sword and shield performing deeds no pony would ever make.

My second dream was that of I; a powerful wizard casting spells that were so powerful and so difficult that unicorns wouldn’t even bother trying to conjure up, and all of Equestria couldn't even master. This dream was strange but I'm still scared of it to this day.

I also dream't that I was an evil warrior, leading my troops out of Tartarus towards a kingdom watching everyone,everything, die around me. I even saw myself carrying the flag of the kingdom as it caught on fire between my claws laughing as my troops butchered everyone.

But now, the story begins from the beginning. I know why I am here for. So to begin, I must tell you everything before all of this happened......

Equestria-Before the events

"Spike wake up! I need you to go outside for a while,"Twilight said to Spike groaning after hearing her voice and did his best to ignore her while still snuggling the pillow. "Spike come on!"

*Groan* “Twilight just five more minutes!" Spike continued to groan until hearing Twilight's hoof stomp the floor loudly making his spines shiver.

"Okay okay! I'm going!" Spike blurted bolting up quickly towards the door after Spike left the library he decided to sit up on the bench outside where the Library was close by,Until he saw the girls chatting with each other. Spike waved towards them to catch their attention, no pony even bothered to throw a glance his way. They entered the library. Spike thought for a bit because for some reason they didn't even try to talk to him or even seen him.

*20 minutes later*

Spike waited and waited outside the library for Twilight to finish whatever she was working on. The more he waited; becoming minutes then turning to hours. While growing curious because he wanted to know what Twilight and the girls discovered. He kept staring at the library again, but boredom already kicked in, he kept thinking on what they were talking about privately, he knew it was big deal due to the fact she got him out of the library in a hurry; but still without telling him made Spike even more curious. Twilight even called the girls over and they never bothered to talk to him or even bother to look at him. Spike sighs again after knowing that. He slumped over getting off the bench.

"I can't wait any longer! I'm sorry Twilight but being too bored out of my mind is punishment,” Spike mumbled under his breath doing a quick walk around Ponyville. "When Twilight finds out about something she always tells me first anyway. I don't know what's happening, but clearly, something is wrong.” Spike kept mumbling to himself again, as he wandered around Ponyville.

Spike walked around Ponyville more while familiar faces who went past him showing a few kind greets, however. Spotting a merchant who he had never seen before selling some mysteries merchandise.

"Step right up everypony! For I have items that are rare in Equestria!” The merchant shouted gaining the attention of everypony around until his hoof shot out pointing directly at Spike. "You there little dragon can I interested you in a magic cane or a potion to make any mare fall in love with you?"

"No thanks, but I’m just here to browse," Spike replied back. "What other things do you got for sale that doesn't cost bits?"

"Hmm..." The merchant took a long time thinking while looking over his Items until something caught his eye. "Ah! How about this medallion! It may be a relic, but I will sell it to you for 30 gems,"

"30 gems!" Spike gasped when he heard the price. Spike eagerly placed his paws on the medallion to see if it was real. once he grabbed it for some reason he couldn't stop eyeing it. The metal was jet black and the gem on the center had some marking on it making the diamond shine as it was reflected by the sun glaze. "It's beautiful..."

"One of a kind little dragon even I never have seen markings like this before." The merchant explained.

"How did you get it?" Spike asked interestedly.

"Well... it was handed to me by some fella. This fella who seems to be a few years older than you yet he wore robes that covered his entire body and a hood that cover his face, but he did say something that puzzles me?"

"That is?" Spike asked leaning in closer.

"Give it to someone who is worthy." The merchant said in a whisper but notice who he was talking to. "Wait? Are you Spike? The dragon who saved the Crystal Empire?! You know the princesses I bet?"

"Yeah... Why?" Spike asked raising a confused brow.

"All I need is a favor from you. I need you take the medallion to the princess so you can find out what it is."(The merchant puts the medallion on Spike's neck.) "Do this favor for me and it's yours free of charge," The merchant said to Spike who was stunned from hearing such an offer.

"Really! I'll make sure the princess will see this! I have to tell Twilight so we can get a trip to Canterlot and thank you. "Spike said starting to run towards the library. "Twilight I need to show you something!" Spike cried out entering the room where Twilight and his friends were in.

"Spike! I told you to wait outside!" Twilight said to Spike however once Spike showed Twilight the medallion her eyes widen. "Spike where in Equestria did you get this! I’ve never seen anything like it before!" Twilight cried out in excitement starting to bounce on her hooves.

"Indeed this medallion is unique! I doubt I’ve ever seen any marking like this before! Where did you get this!?” Rarity loudly asked Spike while her eyes still continued to gaze over the medallion.

"A merchant will let me have it if I do this one favor. All I need to do is show this to Princess Celestia, and the medallion is mine!" Spike cheerfully explained.

"All right! Another visit to the princess!" Rainbow Dash enthusiastically hoof bumped the air. No pony noticing that Spike kept eyeing the markings of the medallion. The more he kept examining it. The more his head felt strange.

"This Medallion, why do I feel like I’ve seen it before?”Spike thought as he looks closer to the gem. The gem started to gleam from the sun's light that came from the window reflecting up into Spike's face.

"Careful Spike! You could really hurt your eyesight from how bright the gem is!" Twilight scolded Spike who remained silent. "Spike are you ok?"Twilight asked with some concern. Spike’s silence made her feel uneasy.

"You don't have to ignore us, Spike!" Rainbow Dash yelled at him and quickly flying towards him. Rainbow Dash place a hoof on Spike's shoulder to see if he would flinch but instead causing Spike to collapse on the floor like a lifeless corpse. Twilight and the others stood there silent for a second until they heard screams that could be heard all across Equestria. Instantly they rushed towards the baby dragon who appeared to not be breathing at all.

"Spike! Spike! Girls, what is wrong with him!?" Twilight shouted out in shock while holding Spike in her arms. Twilight turned to the girls. All of their eyes were and their bodies were shaking. Rainbow Dash wanted to speak however struggled making only to start stuttering incomprehensible words. So the only way she could reply was with her hoof shaking still pointing at Spike for some reason. Twilight followed where Dash's hoof was pointing at and was speechless herself when she saw Spike's iris started glowing blue.

*Elsewhere*

________________________________________________________________

"Argh! My head! Twilight what hap-" Spike paused for a bit and started to realize that he was not in the Library, he was in Canterlot Castle but noticed something different. The castle was empty. No flowers in the garden, no furniture, there weren't even guards or castle staff around anywhere around within the castle.

"Hello! Is anypony here? Princess Celestia, Princess Luna? Where are you!?" Spike yelled out calling for assistance to see if somepony out there.

"Hello! Is somepony out there!," A voice said which left Spike frightened, but making him curious at the same time. He started searching around the castle from top to bottom, trying to follow where the voice had come from which lead to a door; but noticed that this door was never in the Canterlot castle that he remembered. For as long as he could remember about the castle he knew for sure that it doesn't even exist. He heard something behind the door so Spike leaned in closer to it. Pressing his ear to the door.

At first, he heard nothing, but then he started to hear sobbing which sounded like a distressed mare. Spike begins to worry and starts pulling on the door immediately trying to open it but was stuck. "Don't worry I'm here! J-Just stay where you are I'll get you out I promise! Spike said to whoever was in there but then the sobbing stopped. The only sound now… was dead silence.

"Hello! Hello!" Spike kept shouting but still heard nothing which started to worry him further. "Oh no! Stay with me okay!" Spike shouted as he tried to budge the door. The more he heard the silent air, his heart started to quicken its beats.

"Come on! Come on! Why can't I open this stupid door!" Spike kept continuing until he pulled the knob as hard as he could causing the door along with him to crash into a wall almost instantly.

Spike looked inside room seeing only pitch black darkness. "Where is she!" Spike exclaimed looking around swiftly his head sweeping left to right in a quick succession. Until he heard a giggle. Spike turned around to see an alicorn appear. Behind him placing a hoof on Spike's chest making him blush.

"Right here!"She said forcing a kiss to Spike’s forehead and pushing him into the dark room screaming.

Spike looked up and saw the alicorn had disappeared. Then a bright light appeared under him. Spike closed his eyes but felt his legs land on something which felt like the ground, but there was no floor. Spike opened his eyes to see his surroundings. It looked like he was standing in the night sky itself, noticing that there were seats and a table with a book that laid on top of it.

"Where am I? This place is j-just crazy, h-how am I still alive?" Spike asked aloud observing his starry surrounding which looks like he was on ‘again’ the night sky.

"This is Elysium," The dark alicorn stated appearing right behind him again for the second time. When Spike saw her he immediately walked straight towards her.

"What's the big idea pushing me into room!? I could have been hurt, or killed you know!? I was going help you when I heard you crying! I thought you were in trouble!" Spike yelled at her while she continued to smile down to him. "And what are you smile all of a sudden!?”

"So you will save an innocent girl in an exchange for a kiss?" The alicorn asked leaving Spike blushing once more. "I doubt you heard of the Hero of Equestria," The alicorn said which made Spike confused.

"What does this have to do with me? I heard a lot of heroes about ponies you should have called Twilight for that," Spike said with a flat expression trying to dispose of his blush.

"I called you here to understand that you are the reincarnation of a hero, a hero who made Celestia believe in loyalty and trust,” The alicorn explained nodding her head gravely. "No pony in history knows the dragon's name, but what he accomplished in his life made him forgotten… as a legend…”

"Yeah right! So you’re just saying that I was once that hero who saved Equestria!? A long time ago? That just-um how to put this... really unbelievable and a pack of lies!" Spike snapped at the alicorn who just sighed shaking her head.

"What I'm telling you isn't lies young Spike, you must accept what I am telling you as the truth.” The alicorn explained to Spike who turned around not paying attention anymore. "You will soon find out who you are or where you came from, but if you denied then. I could send you back?” The alicorn said which made Spike turn back around to face her.

"No, wait! I'll do it! So....by the way since you know my name what's yours?”

"My name is Aurora, ruler of the Elysium," She replied back to seeing Spike's eyes widen.

"Oh…”

Author's Note:

I using mythology to occur with my story.If you don't know whats going on in the beginning Spike is telling you the story.

The reason why this is from 2013 is because I was still in school by the time and I have some issue in school and an other reason is that homework was making me not write so very sorry for waiting,hope you understand.

Update thank you for Given Chance who edited my chapter