• Published 20th Jul 2013
  • 3,601 Views, 110 Comments

Fighting is Magic: Story Mode (Mane Six Edition) - SuperPinkBrony12



A potential story mode for the ill fated project Fighting is Magic. Princess Celestia creates the first annual Equestria Battle Tournament and everyone has their eye on the prize. Including our six heroines, and some familiar foes.

  • ...
10
 110
 3,601

PreviousChapters Next
Rainbow Dash: Introduction

Rainbow Spectrum Dash: The Fastest Flyer in Equestria

Species: Pegasus

Special Talent: Speed and Stunts

Abandoned by her biological mother soon after birth, Rainbow Dash's dad and foster mom divorced while she was still young. Growing up under the care of her father, known as Blue Streak, Rainbow Dash learned at a young age to hide her emotions. She also developed a need to make herself known, and a craving for attention. As a result she became a bragger, and her feisty attitude rubbed many potential friends the wrong way.

It was not until flight camp that Rainbow Dash made an actual friend, in the form of Fluttershy. But it would be because of her first friend that she would earn her cutie mark, and unknowingly help her future friends get their cutie marks. Soon afterward she experienced her first Wonderbolts show, and the famous stunt flyers instantly became her idols.

Rainbow Dash dropped out of flight school at the request of her father, who insisted she get a job at the Cloudsdale Weather Factory. The job had decent pay and some benefits, but all Rainbow Dash really cared about was the fact that it gave her time to work on her various flying routines.

Then, one faithful day, Rainbow Dash was appointed the new captain of the Ponyville weather team. A job that not only brought her back into contact with Fluttershy, but also helped her make new friends. It also helped her learn how to be a team player.

Rainbow Dash was the first pony to notice the advertisments for the Equestria Battle Tournament, and the prize money alone gave he reason to enter. Of course Rainbow Dash is also hoping the publicity will attract the attention of The Wonderbolts, and will convince them to let her join the team. As for the prize money, Rainbow Dash intends to send most of it to help her father, who is approaching retirement age.

Eagar to struff her stuff Rainbow Dash has no idea what lies in store for her in the tournament. Not only will she face off against her friends, but also foes. Including a new foe that will really give her a run for her money.

Author's Note:

Now we come to Rainbow Dash. See if you can guess who she'll be facing. Remember they have to be characters that have some kind of chemistry with her.

Edit: Tweaked a bit after "Daring Don't", my headcanon states that Daring Do is Rainbow Dash's birth mom (she had a one night stand with Rainbow's Dad before she called it off), long story short Blue Streak fell in love with another mare and got married, and then Daring Do learned she was pregnant and after giving birth left Rainbow Dash in the care of Blue Streak and his wife.

PreviousChapters Next