• Published 19th Feb 2012
  • 1,025 Views, 18 Comments

TRIBUTE - Lamms

  • ...
12
 18
 1,025

Tribute

This is the greatest and best FIC in the world

Tribute



A long time ago, like last week me and my BFF dash here, we were walking down the long and lonesome streets of Ponyville. When all of a sudden appeared a ferocious discord in the middle of the road. A foul creature equally cunning and cynical spoke towards us with a entrancing and conniving outcry.

“Tell me the best FIC in the world, or I will turn you into a stone”

Well me and Dash, we looked at each other, and we each said...

"Okay."

And so we told the first thing that came to our heads, which just so happened to be, the Best FIC in the world...It was the Best FIC in the world.

And so we spoke of a FIC with dragons, and slayers of beasts most demonic and foul. a sword with powers, and a immortal man on fire. A world unknown, a creature slain and turned into stone. The FIC had so much detail it blew windows, shook the earth, and Extinguished the sun.

Discord fell to his knees. Needless to say, he was stunned. Whip-crack went his wooshing tail, and the beast was done, he lit up becoming earth and stone once again. Everypony cheered. Please no applause we said,

"It was as simple as can be, you see one and one make two, two and one make three, it was destiny".

This is not the greatest FIC in the World, no. This is just a tribute. I couldn't remember the greatest FIC in the World. So i made this as a tribute.

You see once every hundred-thousand years or so, when the sun doth shine and the moon doth glow and the grass doth grow, a FIC is told.

And the peculiar thing is this my friends, the FIC we told on that faithful day did not sound anything like this FIC told today, because this is just a tribute.

And so a monument lays in Canterlot of solid gold and diamond, A tribute to me and dash and all our excellence, just simply a tribute. Check it out sometime.

You have to believe me it was AWESOME, and i wish you were there, but few got to experience the awesomeness of which was that FIC, because... you see once every hundred-thousand years or so, When the sun doth shine and the moon doth glow And the grass doth grow, a FIC is told.

But this is nothing more than a tribute.




A true story i made up

-ENP

Comments ( 18 )

This is NOT the greatest fic in the world...

It is just a Tribute :twilightblush:

First thing I thought of upon seeing this.

Tenacious D FTW.

236622

236607

made people laugh, my task is complete

Ever heard of being humble? :facehoof: :unsuresweetie:

love it

now do one of wonderboy!

236659 haha yes, or master exploder *points finger* YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

236663 They don't need a microphone!

236677 MY VOICE IS FUCKIN POWAFULL :rainbowdetermined2:

At first :unsuresweetie: then:derpyderp1: and after im done :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

236762 haha good :derpytongue2:

Written by TeNEIGHcious D

304527 HAHA YUS, you sir deserve a pinkie pie :pinkiehappy:

now sing me the most awesome song in the world, or ill eat your soul!

457504 haha yep, that song was so epic lol

Gotta love tenacious D :heart:

Login or register to comment