• Published 14th Jul 2013
  • 1,013 Views, 6 Comments

Pound Cake's Day - devil001



a 30 minute challenge on what Pound Cake's day is like

  • ...
1
 6
 1,013

The Day and Life of Pound Cake

The Day and Life of Pound Cake



In Ponyville the cake shop known as Sugar Cube Corner was as busy as ever, Mr and Mrs Cake along with Pinkie were cooking, decorating and selling cakes of various size and shape along with various drinks to everypony that entered. In the corner sat the twin baby Cakes happily doing what seemed to be hoof-paintings to everypony that looked. But to Pound Cake, his was a master plan of true evil genius to rule Ponyville.

"Then at my command my legions will corner the masses to the town hall," he thought in a deep voice as he draw a yellow line with his small hoof "then we shall surround them and make them bow to me and make me their ruler Mwahahahahahaaa" he thought-laughed, but when he actually laughed all he could do was a cute baby laugh everypony turned to face. "Damn this puny body"

"Are you done painting?" Mrs Cake asked as her husband took over the till, walking over she saw the chaos that was a baby's painting and gasped in mock surprise "oh what a beautiful picture, did you do that for mommy?"

"Foolish mother parent, can you not see the evil genius that is my plan?" Pound thought as he slammed his hooves on the painting, splashing red and yellow paint everywhere.

"Oh this needs to be seen by everypony, where shall we put it? How about here?" Mrs cake took the still wet painting and placed it next to the till so everypony would see it. "Look what Pound did honey"

"Aw daddy's little artists" Mr Cake smiled proudly as he took some bits from a pony

"Foolish parents, unable to recognize true genius when they see it. Can you not tell its upside down?" Pound scorned his parents, but all his little body could do was blow a raspberry as them.

"Looks like the twins need a bath, will you be okay to watch Pumpkin while I wash Pound? Mrs Cake asked as she picked up Pound and placed him on her back.

"Of course dear, enjoy your bath little feller" Mr Cake smiled

"Bath? No I hate baths, getting me all wet and naked. What sort of parent wants to see their child in such despair they'd give them a bath?" Pound thought as he was carried up stairs and into the bathroom, he struggled as much as he could as his mother removed his diaper and filled the sink with water "curse this tiny body" he though as he was placed in the warm water. "Know this mother parent, you will rue the day you gave me a bath, my vengeance will be quick and justified" was what Pound wanted to say, but all he could manage was a few unhappy moans and a small cry'

"Oh I know what you want" Mrs Cake smiled happily, trotting over to the bath she picked up a small rubber duck and held it in front of Pound.

"You think such a small creature can make me happy? Foolish mother" Pound thought, his mother bit down gently on the duck and it squeaked making him jump slightly and look surprised. As she placed it in the water he picked it up and looked at its smiling face and squeezed it, again it made a squeaking noise. "What is this? This is amazing" Pound thought as he continued squeezing the duck, he liked it, he was going to have it join his army. "I shall call you Mr Squeakers and you shall be mine and you shall be my Mr Squeakers, and together we shall rule the world Mwahahahahahaa" again, all Pound could do was a baby laugh and giggle "damn this body"

Hearing a knock on the door Pound and Mrs Cake looked to see Pinkie enter carrying Pumpkin on her back.

"Oh thank you Pinkie, can you get her ready while I wash Pound?" Mrs cake asked as she picked up a wash cloth and started washing the paint off Pound who struggled uselessly.

"No problem" Pinkie smiled as she set Pumpkin next to the sink

"Fear not Mr Squeakers, this humiliation will not last forever" Pound thought as the cloth was rubbed over his face "together my faithful sidekick we shall make them all bow down before us"

"There we are dear, all nice and clean" Mrs cake placed Pound on a towel and gently dried him, wrapping him up in it and carrying him in her mouth

"Do not worry Mr Squeakers, I shall return" Pound thought as he was carried to the door, suddenly he heard a squeak, looking at the sink he saw Pumpkin giggling and playing with Mr Squeakers, and he was smiling like he had when he'd played with him. "No Mr Squeakers No, Why? I loved you" he shouted in his head, and cried out as he left the bathroom

"Aw are you sleepy? Time for your nap" Mrs Cake said as she carried him to his bedroom. Placing Pound in the cot she tucked him in, "who would you like today? I know how about Mr Monkey?" Picking up a stuffed monkey she placed it next to Pound who stared at him.

"Ah Mr Monkey we meet again, are you ready to stop your futile resistance and submit to my will?" Pound thought as he looked at the stitched face that continually smiled back. "Good, now my first mission for you is, to destroy Mr Squeakers Mwahahahahahaa" once again, he giggled as he hugged Mr Monkey "damn this puny body"

Author's Note:

a 30 minute challenge I thought up and decided to write, took me exactly 30 minutes so it's no great sonnet but I like it.

Comments ( 6 )

Pound Cake an evil mastermind? I find this highly amusing in ways I cannot begin to describe. :rainbowlaugh:

Some kids say the darndest things. :heart:

Lay off the Family Guy.

I like it too.

2876697 Oh I can't believe I didn't spot the reference to Stewie Griffin. I feel so stupid. :facehoof:

I think this goes darker than Stewie and Louis Griffin, I think in the demon possession area.

This fic is so random. I took the challange to read it looking for obvious mistakes and what I think could be improved in 5 minutes.

All I found was few repetitions, whenever this little pony was complaining about his body he could have used different phrases instead of damning this puny body 4-5 times.
He could have compained why his limbs are so frail and why does he need to sleep so much and that sleep is for the weak for better variation and richness of expressions.

Login or register to comment