• Published 7th Jul 2013
  • 646 Views, 23 Comments

The Evil We Bring - bosco438



Ever wonder what happens when you cross a penguin-loving Neo-Nazi with a New Lunar Republic rebel? Well so do I but that's not what this story is about. First fic, I've written, and looking for constructive criticism.

  • ...
6
 23
 646

Chapter Two: I Don't Think We're in Iran Anymore

Luna stood by the lake as she felt the unnatural energy continued to brew. It felt as if a torrent of time and space were being thrown around and rattled. 'What in the name of my moon could possibly generate this power?' She thought. She then lit up her horn to see if she could trace the where this energy was coming from. Due to its unfamiliar nature, the process was slow and it took her a minute to find the main direction it was coming from. But before she could continue tracing it further, the power made gigantic surge causing interference with her magic. The surge lasted for a few seconds before the power disappeared completely.

The Princess of the Moon continued standing by the lake, further perplexed by this strange occurrence. This was not something that just happened on its own, it had to have a cause. Luna decided she would consult with her sister about this event and investigate it to the best of her ability. She had to make sure that this occurrence was not dangerous, or if it would happen again. Who knew, maybe Celestia even knew something of this energy already.

With he mind set to her new task, she unfurled her wings and gave them a flap and flew back into the night sky, making a heading for Canterlot. Her sister would be awake soon to raise the sun and bring an end to this night. She had to see her anyway to make her report on her dealings with the Griffon Kingdom upon her return anyway, but now she traveled with more urgency and speed as she left the lake behind.

***

???

Daniel was unsure of what was happening. Last he remembered he and Christopher had just slammed into him to force him through the portal opening. Now it felt as if he had been floating for an eternity in what looked like a blue swirling vortex. It kinda reminded him of what hyperspace looked like in Star Wars. It was peaceful, yet disturbing. All he could see was the blue torrent of space surrounding him while he sailed helplessly through it.

Finally it all just ceased, and he landed on what felt like concrete. He fell on his back pretty hard, and he groaned at the pain now going through his shoulders. Then Christopher materialized over him, still in all the gear he had brought with him. He had once told Daniel that all the gear that he had in the Marines weighed roughly about 100 pounds. His brother weighed around 155 pounds. Add it all together and that a lot of weight to have just drop out of the sky on you. Daniel's eyes widened as his brother fell on top of his chest. All the air in his lungs was forced out of him with a "Ugghhhhhhhhhhhh". He could have sworn he had just had a small car thrown on top of him.

As Daniel regained his breath, Evan crawled over to them, a fresh bruise on his face from his landing. Jayson was laying a few feet away. He didn't move as what little energy he had left was drained from him after this whole escapade. The lack of nutrition and water had him in dire straits along with the rest of his wounds and mistreatment at the hands of his captors. When Evan made it over the his brothers Daniel had just started to regain some oxygen, and was attempting to get his heavily weighed down brother off of him.

"Are you guys O.K.?" Evan asked when he was next to them. Daniel finally managed to roll Christopher off of him with no small amount of exertion.

"I'm fine Evan." Daniel then propped himself up on his elbows to get a better look at his surroundings.

They were in the middle of a cobble stone street that was surrounded by a variety of brick and stone buildings that ranged from 2 to 5 stories high. Some appeared to be shops with the vendors wares being displayed in the windows and signs displaying the latest deals. Some appeared to be office buildings of some sort. They were all closed and dark on the inside. Daniel guessed that made sense as it was still early in the morning. The sun wasn't even up yet. Street lamps were evenly spaced on either side of the road on the sidewalks, send a yellow light to give them some visibility. From this Daniel gathered that they were in the middle of some city. The only odd thing was the lack of cars on the road, and lack of people around. 'Maybe its just a slow district.'

"That thing actually worked. Jeez." Daniel took a breath of relief.

Christopher gave a cough next to him, and he heard something splatter on the ground. Daniel quickly turned to face him. There was blood running down his brothers mouth, and a splatter of blood if front of his face where he was laying unconscious. Daniel relief turned back into panic, and he propped himself into a better position to get his brother's gear off to take a look at his injuries. He looked to Evan who also was looked like he was in shock.

"Evan," Daniel said, gaining his attention "Help me get his gear off." Evan complied and set about helping Daniel undo to buckles to Christopher's rucksack. Once that was off they rolled him onto his back and undid the Velcro to his flack and pulled it off of him. Not seeing any evident wounds on his front, they rolled him back over to get a look at his back. Daniel's heart sank as he saw just how badly Christopher had been hurt. Blood was soaking through his utilities giving a dark stain to the tan and brown digital patterned blouse. Daniel noticed the two wounds where the blood seeped from. There was a bullet wound in his upper left shoulder, just below his collar bone. Another was on his right just below his shoulder blade. This one was seeping blood at a much faster pace, and Daniel guessed that Christopher lung had been hit.

"Crap! Evan, put pressure and on that one." Daniel said, pointing at the wound on Christopher's right. Evan looked like he was on the verge of tears but complied and put his hands on the wound, his hands staining red immediate with his brothers blood. Daniel then tried think of what he could use to slow the bleeding. 'I think he had a instant first aid kit on his flack if i remember'. Daniel went over to Christopher's discarded gear and started rummaging over his flak. He found the first aid kit on the back, torn it off the flak, and brought it over. He opened up the kit and found exactly what he needed, gauze, bandage tape, quick clot, pretty much what he would need to sustain his brother until the could get him to a hospital. There had to be one if this were a city after all, or at least a doctor that could patch him up.

The hints of the sun making its arrival stared to show, with the sky giving of the first rays of its morning light and Daniel fumbled with some gauze.

"Lift up your hand" Daniel instructed to Evan.

"Is he going to be OK?" Evan asked as he moved his hand away, and blood dripped from them. He now had a steady stream of tears flowing down his cheeks.

"He needs Medical attention" Daniel said as he slapped the gauze over the wound and kept the pressure on it as he secure it with medical tape. "I think he was shot in a lung. If we don't get him to a hospital fast, i don't think he'll make it." At this Daniel was starting to break. He and Christopher had their differences, and he didn't believe in what his brother did, but he was still his brother. A brother he had cut out of his life for four years out of fear that he would be a bad influence on their younger brothers. "Dammit! Evan can you go look for anything that looks remotely like a hospital? I need to keep him stable anyway I can."

Evan looked up at Daniel, then seemed to notice something behind him. He looked up and pointed at it.

"Something like that?" Evan said.

Daniel looked behind him as he kept pressure on the on Christopher's wounds to see what Evan was pointing at. What he got was a white four story structure that took up half the block behind him. There was a road the curved up to the a set of double doors made of class that served as an entrance. Most of the windows were dark, but there were a few that had light seeping out. The most distinct feature was the big red cross on the face of the building whose symbolism could not be mistaken. How did i miss that?...

Daniel's spirits lifted and he lifted Christopher up into his arms. "Yes just like that. Good job Evan. Watch Jayson, make sure he's O.K. I'll go in and get someone to come get you." With Christopher in his arms, he started running towards the hospital entrance and Evan crawled over to Jayson. When he made it to the double doors he all but kicked them open and ran inside.

When he looked around he found he was in a waiting area with seats lining the walls. In front of the seats was a reception desk that had a bell and one of those signs that tell you what number is currently being served. The room across from the reception area was a lounge area where relative could wait for news of the condition of whoever they were there for. In between them both there was a hallway that lead to the operating rooms and sick rooms. It was well lit from ceiling lights, and it all had that...hospital smell to it.

There was nobody to be seen when Daniel walked in the doors. 'The hell! Aren't hospitals always supposed to be manned or something?' He thought as he walked up to the counter. He looked behind the desk at the back office area to see if he could find anyone to help him get his brother treatment. All he saw was empty desks that were littered with paperwork. Daniel was getting frustrated and started slamming on the bell on the counter.

"HELLO? SOMEBODY HELP. MY BROTHER IS HURT AN-"

"Ugh?! Huh?! I'm here! Hang on. And no I totally wasn't sleeping!" Came a voice from behind the desk.

'Thank god, there is somebody here' Daniel looked down at Christopher to see how he was doing while the apparently tired tired receptionist moved to get to his feet. He was looking much worse. His skin was getting paler, and he had lost much more blood, as it had already started seeping through the gauze he had placed on him. He was still breathing, but they were shallow, and labored.

"Come on, hang in there." Daniel whispered to him, and then turned back to the receptionist, and froze.

There was not a person as he had expected behind the counter. Not anything remotely close to a person, not even a cardboard cut out. In stead he found what looked like an equine behind the counter that was staring back at Daniel with the same expression he wore of 'What the hell is that?!' This equine was roughly around 4 feet tall, and had a tan coat with a brown mane. Its blue eyes were shrunken to the size of pinpricks as he stared at Daniel. He was wearing white lab coat, so Daniel assumed that this Equine worked here. This only made him raise further questions. First one he had he blurted out at the same time as the coated equine.

"What the HELL ARE YOU!?" They both yelled.

"What you never seen a pony before?" The receptionist yelled.

"No! You never seen a human before?" Daniel yelled back.

"No!" Came the response.

Christopher coughed up another spurt of blood, drawing the attention of both of them. Daniel looked back at the receptionist again.

"Look, it doesn't matter. My brothers are all hurt and we need help. Christopher will die if he doesn't get help now!" Daniel frantically tried to explain. He didn't care that this thing wasn't human. It was at least sentient, and could still possibly help him.

"Oh, right. Let me call the doctors." The pony receptionist then hit red button a button on the counter. Blue lights started flashing on the wall and about twenty seconds later there was the sound of wheels rolling down a hallway along with the clopping of hooves on tiled floor. Not long after two other ponies came into view. The first one had a orange coat with a spiky brown mane. Then next one had a blue coat with a yellow curly mane. They second one was more slender that the other two, so Daniel assumed this one was female. She had a horn on the top of her forehead as well that had a light blue glow around it. This same light blue glow was enveloping the rolling cart/bed that came along with them. The cart had nobody around it to push it, so Daniel assumed the horn was somehow responsible.

When the, Daniel guessed, doctors caught sight of him their reaction wasn't as severe as the receptionist's. They looked very surprised but they were able to suppress their surprise. Instead they came over to Daniel and the female moved the push bed up to him.

"Put him on the bed sir," Definitely a female voice. Daniel complied and laid his brother down on the bed. Immediately following this the two doctors took off down the hallway they came from. Daniel would follow them, but he had to mach sure Jayson and Evan got attention as well. He turned to the receptionist.

"There are two more of my brothers outside on the street. They need attention as well."

The receptionist's eyes grew wider.

"There are more of you?!" He yelled.

"Please get someone to get them" Daniel yelled back and ran down the hallway after the doctors.

Luckily the emergency room was directly down the hall and he saw them disappear behind a set of doors. Not only that but the hospital was much more busy on the inside rather than the reception area, with multicolored ponies going about different tasks, and caring for patients. All of them stared at Daniel as he made his way down the hall the where his brother had been taken. He didn't care at them moment, as at that point in time he only cared about making sure Christopher was cared for.

He rushed through the doors and the pony doctors had already started arguing with each other. The one with a horn was yelling at the other.

"Look i don't understand why, but its not working! It should be easy to close these wounds and heal him, if it is a him, but its just not working." The horned female doctor said.

"That can't be! We should at least get some type of reaction. Try testing around more."

"We can't test around, this isn't one of your experiments, this is a creature in need of treatment, and may die if we can't-" At this point they noticed Daniel standing in the doorway, looking at his brother laying on the bed, struggling to stay alive. The blue pony approached Daniel.

"I'm sorry sir, you need to wait outside in the waiting area." She said.

Daniel just continued looking at Christopher.

"We're going to do everything we can. He will be O.K."

Daniel finally looked at them. He was doing his best to stay composed, but he was starting to crack a bit. Finally nodded at them and left the operating room. He slowly made his way back to the lounge. He found an arm chair and fell heavily into it. All he could do now was wait.

***

"It's no use!" Purple Heart yelled out. "My magic isn't working on him at all." She looked over the bed with the creature on it over the her partner, Wild Concoction. "I can't even scan his body to take a look at how his body even works, and we can't risk surgery without knowing that."

"Well we can't just let him die!" Concoction said "Its grounds for malpractice, and i can't risk another malpractice suit!"

Heart face hoofed and looked back at the creature they were attempting to save. They had attached all monitoring equipment to it where they could, and they were getting readings despite it being made for ponies. She would love to learn more about this creature, but first they had to save it. Magic didn't work on it though, and since they had no idea how its body worked they had not way of knowing how to fix whatever damages was done to it. They were able to remove the causes if its injuries. It had two cone shaped pieces of metal in its left shoulder and right lung. The only reason they were able to get them out was by following the entry wounds. The creature's blood pressure had dropped to critical levels, and the had to fix a respirator to it mouth to get him to breathe. If his condition kept deteriorating he would be dead very soon.

"Quit joking around, and help me think.We're losing him fast." Heart said to her air brained counterpart.

"Right let me think a minute." Concoction tapped a hoof to his chin and started pacing around in a small circle. After a moment he said "AH i got it! My test elixir."

Heart looked over at him and gave him a deadpan expression.

"Your solution is to use THAT on him?" she said.

"Look, my tests yielded great results." He started talking excitedly. "If we use it on him and it works, not only will he be good as new, but we'll have successfully tested a cure all elixir for all injuries on a...whatever it is! It'll be the biggest advance in medicine in history."

Continuing with he deadpan expression Heart continued with trying to reason with her wild partner, even though there really was no other option.

"I though you were still testing that elixir on rats." She said.

"I already did, and it was successful on 87 out of the 100 i tested it on." He was now hopping up and down excitedly.

"That's a 13% fail rate." She responded.

"Better than 50% that it was before."

"Were the failed subjects still-"

"Their insides were liquefied yes." He shuddered a bit as he remembered the rats he had tested on. "Terrible smell to them as well." He then walked over the one of the shelves and withdrew a beaker of clear liquid on a tray. He put the tray in his mouth and brought it over to the bed where the creature lay. "Still its either this or he isn't going to make it anyway. Nothing to lose here." He said as he lay the beaker down. "Care to do the honors?"

Heart just shook her head, "We're trying to save a life, not open a new store. Try being more mature about this." She then grasped the beaker with her telekinesis. "How much show he take?"

"It should only take a mouthful. Not entirely sure" He kept his peppy grin on while he responded.

"Alright here it goes." She levitated the breath mask off the creatures face and kept his mouth open with her hooves. She then poured about a mouthful of elixir in its mouth and forced it to swallow. When he did, she stepped back and waited next to he partner who was wearing a grin so wide she cold swear his face was going to break.

At first there was no reaction, and the creature just laid on the bed motionless as the monitors continued to beep away. Then without warning the creatures hips went up in there air as it arched its back and it let out a scream of pure agony. Both ponies covered their ears at the outburst as the creature then continued to writhe about on the bed continuing to scream as loud as his injured lung would let him. It was unlike anything either of them had heard before. Concoction and Heart grabbed onto each other in fear at the outburst of the creature. Concoction almost inaudibly whispered "What has science done!?"

***

Daniel was not in the lounge very long. As soon as he saw Jayson and Evan brought in on medical beds he got up out of the lounge chair and followed the ponies who were pushing them. He was growing tired of the stares coming from the other ponies in the lounge anyway. He had to run to catch up with quadrupeds.

When he did he found that Jayson was still unconscious and the ponies pushing him were readying an IV for him, though they looked confused as to where they would put it. The main thing Jayson needed was a few days of proper nutrition, but Daniel supposed he could tell the doctors that. Evan was still conscious, and he was looking around eyes wide, taking in everything with a look that said ‘This can’t possibly be real.’ Considering where they were Daniel guessed it was appropriate.

The pony doctors pushed them into a room several doors away from where they had taken Christopher earlier. Daniel chanced a look at the room, hoping that his brother was doing alright, and walked through the doors that his youngest siblings had been taken through.

The ponies dealing with Jayson had finally picked one of the bigger veins in Jayson’s forearms and precious hydration was now getting to his body. The ones with Evan had just undressed his leg wound and started surveying it. The horned ponies of both groups were looking disgruntled, frustrated, as if something wasn’t going quite right. Daniel walked over to one of them concerned that there may have been something wrong with both of them. The one he confronted wore the same white coat as the rest he had assumed were doctors. It appeared to be male and had a yellow mane and lime green fur. He stood by Evan’s bed, appeared to concentrate for a moment and his horn would light up, then a second afterward it fizzed out.

“Are they going to be all right?” Daniel asked, startling the pony and making him yelp.

“AH, gah uh. Yes he should be fine” His voice shook slightly from being spooked. “He wound is no longer life threatening, he just needs to stay off the leg for a day or two. It’s just I can’t seem to use my magic at all on him.” He paused and turned to look and Daniel inquisitively. Daniel was still getting over his last statement.

‘Magic? Really? Uh uh. Load of crap.’ Then the doc’s horn lit up again and Daniel jumped back a foot. But his horn fizzed out a second later.

“Same with you. You all aren't getting effected by our magic.” He looked at Evan again who was still wide eyed, and staring at the pony redressing his leg.

Daniel regained his composure and knelt next to Evan. As he did the doctor had just finished with the redressing and he and his partner trotted off to Jayson’s bed to see if they could help their companions with his treatment.

“You alright Evan?” Daniel asked.

Evan slowly nodded and responded. “More than alright.” He then got a grin that should not have belonged on somebody who had just been shot, found their brother tortured in a prison in some Iranian facility, before being suddenly teleported to…Daniel didn't know where exactly, but he thought that something about these ponies looked familiar.

Now that he thought about it, with all of the distraction of the whole teleporting thing combined, he didn't really stop to question the whole sentient pony thing. Some that apparently had magic. Really shitty magic as it apparently gave them the amazing ability to turn their horns into night lights and magnetize beds to move them around. They sure as hell didn't have that on earth, so he could definitely rule out still being in Iran. ‘Where the hell are we?’ As he pondered away Evan’s grin only got wider. Now Daniel had to ask him why he was so good spirited, especial with one of them still in urgent care.

“Alright Evan, what gives? You don’t seem too unhappy about having a bullet wound right now.” He asked him.

Evan looked back up at his big brother, still grinning away. “We’re in Equestria.” Daniel just deadpanned and continued looked at Evan, waiting for further elaboration. Evan huffed and dropped his grin, leaned in and whispered into Daniel ear “My Little Pony bro.”

Daniel stayed there kneeling next Evan as this processed in his head, the doctors still giving their full attention to Jayson. After about a half a minute he stood up. “Uhhh Daniel?” Evan asked, just before Daniel slapped himself him the face.

“O.K. Tell me again, but this time make it sound less insane.” He said as he knelt back down. Evan looked at him strangely as he responded.

“You know…the T.V. show that you never watched with us…cause you thought it was gay.”

Daniel kept his reaction internal this time. ‘No. Ain't no FREAKING way we got teleported to same alternate universe where these gay ass cartoon horses exist. Bullshit…Then again I guess teleporters are bullshit as well, but I can believe that before MULTIDIMENSIONAL TRAVEL!’

As his internal lament went on, one of the ponies that had taken Christopher had burst through the door.

“IT WORKED! I AM ONE CAN SHORT OF A SIX PACK. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” He screamed as he ran over to the bed that Evan and Daniel were at, his spiky brown mane bouncing on his head. He had a tray with a beaker of clear liquid balance on his back. He skidded to a stop next to Evans bed getting right in his face. Both Daniel and Evan stared at him like he had a penis growing out of his forehead. The suspected crazy pony pointed an orange hoof at Evan. “YOU GET AMAZING HEALING ELIXIR” He screamed and somehow grabbed the beaker of liquid off his back with a hoof and poured some of it down Evan’s throat. As Evan choked, the orange menace appeared at Jayson’s unconscious form, all the pony doctors surrounding him giving him the same look Daniel and Evan had given him. “HE GETS AMAZING HEALING ELIXIR.” He then poured some in Jayson’s mouth. It all just spilled out of his mouth and onto his bed.

The deranged orange doctor now looked upset and leaned in next to Jayson’s ear. “Hey you." He cooed at him. “Wakey wakey.” He waited a second and when he gained no response, he raised his hoof “Rise and shine!” and smacked him on the face.

This caused Jayson to stir, and look around in confusion. “Whaa. Where am-“

“TAKE YOUR MEDICINE YOUNG COLT!” The doctor yelled, and shoved the beaker in his mouth as a surprised Jayson could only choke and swallow down the liquid. After he had swallowed whatever the appropriate amount was the doctor put the beaker back on the tray on his back, still half full. He then looked back down at Jayson who was choking and looking even more confused and smiled at him. “No need to thank me. You can go back to sleep now.”

Before Jayson could respond the now confirmed batshit crazy doctor head butted him knocking him out cold, and he flopped back on his pillow. “No need to thank me every pony, just doing my job.” The mad doctor said as he turned and trotted to the door, all eyes, Human and Pony, not believing that he was actually real at the moment. “Now to make more of this elixir and revolutionize the medical world. Soon this won’t be the only vial of miracle elixir in existence! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” He continued his laugh out the door and into the hall way, where they heard the sound of bodies colliding, grunts of pain, and the sound of glass shattering against a tiled floor.

“….NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-”

***

Canterlot Palace

Celestia's Sun was now fully crested over the horizon and signaling that the morning had begun in full. The warming rays shined down onto Equestria as the shift from night to day was now completed. The Palace of Canterlot was now beginning to become more active as the Ponies awoke to begin their day. Celestia herself stood in the balcony to her bedchambers, the yellow glow from her horn dissipating as she had just completed raising the Sun while listening to Luna retell her travels and the strange otherworldly energy she had sensed on her return from the Griffon Kingdom.

Celestia, satisfied on starting yet another beautiful day, took a quick breath of contentment and trotted back into her bedchamber. Her Etheral rainbow colored mane and tail flowed behind her. Like Luna's, they to seemed to be constantly blown by a nonexistent wind. The Sun shined on of her royal white coat giving her a glow that seemed both regal and graceful. As she entered the bedchamber she telepathically sought out and grabbed her royal wear, her golden crest and shoes, from her end table at the foot of her bed. She levitated the crest around her neck first, latching into place. Shen then lifted on hoof at a time as she donned each shoe respectively. She then gave Luna, who was waiting patiently for what Celestia though about the matter of other worldly power that neither of them had ever felt before in their long lifetimes.

Celestia had stirred during the night as she had felt the strange occurrence. She had pondered on what it could be for a time before she had decided to see if her sister had felt it as well to ensure she hadn't just imagined it. now that she was sure that that what she had sensed was real it needed further investigation. She had to know if there were any side effects, and if anything could have come from it that could harm her subjects.

"So it was real then." She said. "And this is worthy of being investigated." Celestia then walked to the doors and telepathically opened them and started walking out into the corridor, Luna following close behind.

"Do you think it could be dangerous Tia?" Luna asked.

"I don't know Luna. I'm going to find out though." She looked over to her sister. "Neither of us knows what this power was, and the last time we had a strange power neither of us knew the root of was Discord." Celestia shuddered inwardly as she recollected his reign of Chaos that had caused such turmoil for Equestria for such a long time until she and Luna finally were able to defeat him. "No, i don't think we're going to let that happen again to our subjects."

They turned down to the main corridor which led to the palace proper, Royal Guards in their pristine golden armor and uniform blue manes and white coats snapping to attention as they passed them by.

"I will set out after i have addressed the court that i will be be absent for the next few days. I will need you to hold the court while i am gone"

Luna groaned, holding court was always one of the most boring parts of her re-education in running the kingdom and rightly so. For the most part those that came to court were the high born complaining about petty problems that their already successful business were having with taxes, or how they couldn't expand due to residential areas being in the way. There were a few times when the rich simply weren't as numerous in court and they got to listen to the real problems the common pony were having. Luna enjoyed doing her best to help with these issues because it made her feel like she could reconnect with her subjects as a caring princess who did all in her power for her subjects like her sister, but these were too far and in between. So mostly Celestia held court as she had grown accustomed to it in the thousand year practice she had.

"Oh please Tia, let me come with you instead. I want to know what that power was as much as you do." Luna implored.

Celestia sighed. "Luna someone needs to stay here to run things while I'm gone. Who else can assume the responsibility but-"

"Twilight can do it!" Luna blurt out.

This made Celestia pause. True as it was that Twilight was the newest princess of Equestria, it was also true that she had very little practice in that role. She would eventually have to learn the responsibilities that came with that title. Celestia had been putting off that part of her studies so she could spend more time in Ponyville with her friends. She supposed that Twilight could handle a few days worth of ruling to get a taste of what it was like. She could even make her write a report on what she learned.

It wasn't necessarily a GOOD idea, as Twilight was known to go somewhat neurotic when things started to go outside of her control, but Ceslestia was thinking more on how if Luna didn't get to come with her, she was likely to abandon court altogether as she had done it in the past, leaving a number of disgruntled ponies with issues unheard, no matter how many were most definitively unimportant. As old as Luna was, she sometimes still acted like a filly when it came to doing things she didn't want to do.

Celestia gave her sister a smile. "Very well. I'll write a letter to Twilight to come to the castle as soon a possible."

Elated, Luna put on a giant grin and thrust her for hooves in the air. "HAZAH!"

Celestia then turned and trotted back towards her chambers. "You can tell the council about our absence however" Celestia said as she passed, grinning in a sly manner as she turned the corner.

Luna maintained her pose for a moment before her response came. "Son of a MULE!"

***

Bosco followed his quarry from the alleyway after he had separated from his associate. He had moved from the alley to a 8 ft chain link fence that was covered in vines leaves and other vegetation that did not belong on it due to ill care. This made it better for him as it meant it would hid him from those on the other side.

He listened as his targets accomplice walked off, his shoes splashing through puddles and mud patches along the way. As he reached the fence Bosco heard the latch on a gate be unhooked and saw said gate open outward on his side, and then a shadow step out into the sidewalk. For a moment Bosco panicked.

Luckily due to the the lamps being from ill repair, out and for the rain, and plain darkness the accomplice didn't see Bosco standing with his back to the fence and walked off in the direction that his vehicle was parked. Bosco released a breath he didn't know he was holding, and moved towards the gate as the accomplice moved down a street and out of sight.

As he made it to the gate, Bosco then did a quick recon on the sight. The home of his target looked like a two story run down shack that couldn't be more than 50 ft * 50 ft. Most of the windows were boarded up. Those that weren't had light shine through them. From what Bosco could see of the inside of the house, he could tell that it also could do with some care and repair.

Shadows danced on the walls from inside the home. There was more than one person inside. That would make things more complicated. Still, he came this far, and he wasn't backing down now.

Bosco knelt next to the gate, reaching into his coat and pulling out his Beretta with one hand, and with the other hand he reached into his cargo pocket and grabbed the silencer, and brought both items in front of his face and combined them, twisting the tubular extension onto his weapon.

Once complete, he reached into his pants pocket and retrieved the ski mask it held. Bosco paused, and just stared at the item. An item associated to criminals and scum who wanted to hide their identities because they knew that the acts they were committing were shameful. He supposed that's why he was bringing it as well. He wanted to hide in some manner, because what he was set to do was shameful. But what his target had done was by far worse, and he had avoided justice because he would always get away. Not this time.

Bosco brought the mask to his head and pulled the cloth over his eyes.

***

Manehatten Hospital - Two Days Later

Bosco's eye's shot open and he stared at the ceiling. He was willing to ignore for the moment that his subconsciousness wanted to remind him of things he wanted to forget. He had other things to worry about. like the fact that the last thing he remembered before losing conciseness was that he was dying. So now he had to figure out where he was and what had happened to him and his brothers, and whether or not they were still in danger.

'All right, i was shot last thing i remember. Lets check the damage.' At this point Bosco tried moving to a sitting position, and was met with resistance in the form a an extremely sore body. And when we say sore, we mean SORE. Like Bosco had just done bench pressed a truck, and then after a bunch of assholes came and punched him from the face down to his stomach for about ten hours. Bosco grunted at the pain and decided it would be best not to rush it just yet. After all pain was good. Pain meant he was alive. Pain still sucked though.

'Shit, fine. Smaller moments first' He then tried moving his head around to get a better look at where he was. He was in a small room with a window to his left and a potted plant on an end table right next to it. He couldn't see much outside the window as the glare was making it difficult. He could only tell that he was in some kind of city. He also just noticed how he was in a bed. A bed that was small. It was barley able to fit him. He found this odd, as he was hardly even remotely close to being the tallest person, but he put that aside for now. His view shifted to the end of the bed where his feet were almost poking off the edge. The main attraction of this view was a white wall that had a picture of a garden scene. Pretty stereotypical portrayal of something that is supposed to be relaxing. Further to the right he saw a curtain that was drawn around his bed area.

'Alright relaxing picture, curtain thingy, bed...i think I'm in a hospital. So if m in a hospital I've been cared for. If I've been cared for then i can guess that the people trying to kill me haven't got me...yet' He turned his head further right and saw his brother Daniel with his head face down on his bed, his body rising and falling rhythmically as he slept in the chair pulled up next to his bed. 'I'll take this as a theory confirmed.'

Bosco tried sitting up again, slower this time to keep from disturbing his tender body so much. He propped himself up on his arms and slowly moved into a sitting position. As the bed sheets fell from his body he looked down at his chest. He still had his green skivvies on, and they were covered in his blood from his upper left down. Now he had seen his own blood on his body before, but not in this amount.'Shit they did a number on me huh?'

He reached for his back to feel the wounded area. He found the two holes in his skivvie shirt where the bullets had entered his body and proceeded to do their damage to him. But he didn't feel any dressing, or bandages, or a wound for that matter. As if he hadn't been shot at all. Like the bullets that nearly killed him didn't exist.

"The fuck?" was all he could get out. It didn't make sense. He wasn't going to complain, but he did like an expatiation for things, even if they didn't make sense. Hell the whole situation that got him here didn't make sense.

The only one here who could give him explanations that he could see so far was his brother napping next to him. Instead though Bosco decided to leave him be. He had a rough night. Sure he hadn't been shot like Bosco had, but it wasn't like he hadn't been shot before. Actually, i haven't taken a direct hit before. Usually just flesh wounds or grazing shots...Whatever.' Bosco took another look around the room, this time looking for his personal belongings. Namely his rucksack. He highly doubted that any self respecting hospital would allow him to have his guns on the premises.

He found what he was looking for on the left side of the bed. His rucksack, his flak which was covered in blood, his blouse, also covered with blood (I'm sensing a pattern'), and his guns...

"...What the fuck?!?!" The shouldn't be here INSIDE the main hospital area, but there they were. His AR-15, his 1911, and all the ammo he had left. Either this hospital was totally backwards on gun policy or the teleporter had sent them somewhere where they had no idea what guns were and what they were used for. Bosco guessed this was possible, but then they opened so many more questions on the 'Where are we?' category.

Rather than over think that and make his brain hurt, he decided to focus on moving about and making sure the rest of him worked properly. He was still sore, but no where near as sore as where he first woke up. Tossing to covers off of himself he got to see the rest of him still in his boots and utilities. As he was glad no body was playing dress up with him while he was unconscious, this also meant all that sweat, dirt, and fighting had accumulated onto him. This all combined to make a smell that damn near made him pass out again. 'Yeah better change.' He thought to himself as he swung off of his bed and bent over his rucksack to get a change of skivvies and new utility set. Once he acquired said items he walked around to the curtain and threw it open.

He opened it up to a ward that had about six other rooms set up in a similar fashion. It was a strange set up for a hospital to have but Bosco again didn't feel like questioning this. He only had one thing in mind, and that was getting out of his blood stained and bullet riddled clothes. He searched around for a minute looking for anything that could be a bathroom. The signs didn't help as they were in a language he could not read, but luckily on of the doors next to the rooms was open and revealed a row of sinks, so he assumed that was what he was looking for. 'Hell'he thought as he entered the facilities, seeing stalls lining down the wall after the sinks. 'if I'm lucky this will even have a-'"SHOWER!" he exclaimed.

And there was a shower at the end of the bathroom stalls. Looks like people in these wards were expected to be here for a while, so they made it slightly more livable. At least that's what Bosco figured, but he didn't honestly know or care. All he cared about right this moment was that he could get some off the grime and blood of his form.

Before he set about doing so Bosco looked at himself in one of the mirrors by the sinks. He didn't like what he saw one bit. His face had dried blood from his face down past his chin and next where it joined the blotches of blood on his skivvy shirt. To him it looked like a man who had just gotten his ass beat was looking back at him. Which he guessed was technically true, beaten by overwhelming odds in an effort to keep his only family alive. He still didn't like seeing that he could end up in this kind of state.

Once he was finished looking himself over he started taking off his soiled clothes and made his way to the showers. Once there he was completely undressed and he tossed the unclean clothes into a lump on the floor and hung his fresh set of skivvies and utilities on one of the towel racks. He didn't have a towel with him but he didn't mind air drying.

He stepping into the shower and then noticed that the faucet was so low that he had to duck down so he wouldn't hit his head. "What is this a shower for midgets?" He huffed as he turned the knob and did his business. He didn't have any shampoo or soap with him either, so he made it a 3 minute rinse to just get all the blood and funk off. He really didn't need that long, but the water felt good on his skin, and it helped some of the soreness to go away.

Once done he just stood in the midget shower waiting as he dried off and reflected on the current situation.

'Alright, so we're not prisoners, there's no way we're in any place that knows what a gun is, so we may not even be on earth. They must have extremely advanced medicine to make a bullet wound just go away. Since Daniel was by my bedside that must mean Evan and Jayson are out....Daniel still has piss on his pants though. So, where are we?...and how the hell am i going to pay the medical bill?

Once sufficiently dried, he stepped out of the shower, grabbing his fresh set of clothing, and proceeded to dress himself. It felt refreshing having clean skivvies on. He had been wearing the previous set for the past few days, before he got blood on them. He stopped short of putting his blouse on. 'Don't want to get too sweaty right now. Though it actually is pretty cool in here...nah, blouse off.'

Rinsed off and redressed, he exited the bathroom area, and walked back over to where Daniel lay in his inattentive vigil over Bosco's bed. His boots stomps stopped as Bosco reached his brother and decided it was time for this sleeping not so beauty to wake up. He brought a hand up to his head and tapped his index knuckle on Daniel's head like it was a door.

"Knock knock. Wake good sir."

Daniel stirred slowly, grumbling something that Bosco couldn't make out. Bosco took this as a sign that he wasn't online and decided to reattempt connecting him to the world through knocking on his noggin, only this time not stopping. This caused a reaction that he was looking for as Daniel finally opened his eyes and looked in front of him at an empty bed. When he found what he was looking for wasn't there and whipped his head around frantically until he found Bosco standing behind him. His features then relaxed into relief.

"Thank god, you're OK." Daniel said.

"Yeah i can understand you being worried about that seeing as the last thing I can remember is being shot. Must have pretty bad, considering how stained my skivvies got." Bosco then narrowed his gaze at his older brother. "What happened afterwards? How they hell are my wounds healed so quickly?" He then indicated to the offending area. "More than just healed, its like i never got shot. I know i was shot. Ain't exactly a feeling you can just ignore."

Daniel let out a huff. "I hate explaining things."

Despite his complaint, Daniel then explained what happened when they appeared in the city. How he had Jayson, and Evan treatment, even though Evan had nothing wrong with him. Jayson had made a full recovery, including all his abuse taken from his captors for all those months. How Bosco had been the guinea pig for some type of super potion because the doctors here couldn't figure out how to save him without it, and how do to his violent reaction to it he had been unconscious for the past two days and how they were all worried that he may have been in worse shape than they thought.

"Alright, but who's been helping us?" Bosco had moved to sit on the edge of his bed while his brother retold the story.

Daniel pause for a long moment as he figured the best way to tell Bosco.

"Well-"

Before Daniel could answer a door opened at the end of the ward and Jayson and Evan walked in. Both of them was carrying a tray that was loaded with food. It consisted mainly of fruits and vegetables, and a bowl of something that Bosco couldn't make out. Bosco waved at them. "Hey guys! Bring anything for me?"

Excitement came over Evan's face as he saw that his brother was finally awake. Jayson also looked relieved, and gave a smile. Bosco did admit he looked far better then when he had found him in the base. In fact, like himself, he showed no signs of his injury's or prior malnutrition that had had him near the cusp of death. 'While I like that he's fine now, what the hell? How are these people treating us? This can't be earth. No one on earth can heal people like this'

"Christopher! You're awake!" Evan practically screamed, causing Bosco's ears to ring for a millisecond, pulling him from his inner musings. Evan ran over to the bed laying the tray of food on the end table by the bed, and then stepping in from of Bosco and gave him the best bear hug he could muster. "We thought you would be out for a while."

Bosco returned the hug, only less enthusiastically as his little brother. It was hard to match his excitement. "And two days isn't a long time?"

"What he means," Jayson had walked up and was eating a carrot from off his own tray, "is we weren't sure if you were going to become a vegetable and put you on a machine to live."

"Well that's a negative outlook" Bosco responded as Evan detached from him. Daniel seemed content to just watch the exchange for now.

"Learned it from you" Jayson said, still munching carrot. "Expect the worst and-"

"Be pleasantly surprised by the best." Bosco finished. "Yeah...that sums up the past week doesn't it."

"Yup"

"Uh Huh"

"Excuse me" A Feminine voice spoke up from behind Jayson. "But if you're awake now I'll need to take your vitals."

Bosco looked past him to see what it was. What he found he could quite believe so he called to his brothers the clarify.

"What the FUCK is that?!" He yelled out.

The rest of the quartet looked over at the around 4 ft Blue colored, yellow curly maned, horned equine wearing a white coat that the rest of them came to know as their doctor. They now realized they had completely left out an explanation of where they were.

"Well sir I am your doctor. My name is Purple Heart. I was one of the doctors who treated you when your, eh, brother brought you in." She then levitated a stethoscope from inside her coat and trotted over to where Bosco sit on the bed. "Now please hold still so i can ensure that you are indeed in good health. Also, I am not sure what a 'Fuck' is, but it sounds like a cuss, and i must ask you to refrain from swearing in the hospital."

Bosco took in what he was seeing and attempted to process it. The inside of his head turned into a debate room where a little tribunal of imaginary people that did all his thinking now argued on the plausibility of what was being brought to them by his brains retinal scanners (His eyes). In the imaginary council meeting in his head, Bosco's imaginary council in charge of mind commenced their meeting.

The counselor in charge of thought opened the floor. 'Alright gentlemen, the subject appears to be equine in nature. Judging by its small size, roughly around 4 ft in height, it appears to be a pony. Further the horn on its head further narrows this particular specimen to a unicorn with the ability to perform magic and spells. Its technicolor appearance is in resemblance to the ponies that appear in the show 'My Little Pony'. From this we can can conclude several things, but the main point to get from this is that we have been teleported to Equestria via the Iranian device which is now the center of a nuclear crater probably 3 miles wide, and we are DEFINITELY not in Iran anymore. Any more thoughts on this?'

'Can we fuck it?'

'...What?'

'The doctor,can we fuck it?'

'Alright I thought we all agreed that the councilor in charge of sex drive was not allowed back to council meetings after what happened at that bar 2 years ago. Get him out of here!' At councilor thoughts command, two security guards started dragging off the perverted councilor.

'YOU WILL STAY A VIRGIN FOREVER WITHOUT ME!' He yelled as they dragged him out of sight.

'Well, i don't know what to think. I'm all muddled and dark'

Councilor thought looked at the one seated next to him 'Hey ummm...we need to clear conscience at some point. Any one else?'

'I think...that its been...2 days since we had some grub. Whens dinner?' Councilor appetite put in.

'Not really relevant right now, we shall get to dietary matters in the next meeting.'

'I think that this 'pony', IF that's what its called, is merely treating us to gain our trust and use us later.'

'Councilor suspicion your thoughts are unfounded at this time. Please attempt to gather evidence of the ponies desires before accusing it of treachery'

'May i ask something?'

'The council does not have a shit to give to the councilor in charge of bowel movements at this time'

'Oh' At this councilor bowels got up and left the chambers.

'Anyone else have any input?'

'Think we can find a lion and grapple it?' Councilor adventure asked.

'I'm starting to think I'm the only one on this council who actually thinks.'

'Well you are the councilor in charge of thought.'

'SHUT UP COMMON SENSE!' Thought yelled. 'This council is dissolved!'

And with this the Bosco's mind meeting whirled out of existence bringing him back to reality.

'My head hurts'

He then brought his attention back to Purple Heart who had just finished examining his vitals.

"Sorry," Bosco replied. Purple Heart then started running the stethoscope over his chest. "Was surprised is all. Don't have things like you where we're from."

"Mhmm. Can't say I've seen anything like you folks around before, but from what tell you seem to be healthy again. I have no way to tell really, but you're at least not coughing blood like when you first got here."

'Yeah that's a plus'

"So, does that mean we are free to leave?" Bosco asked.

"Sure does, but before i bring you the outpatient paperwork, you should probably have something to eat. You have been out cold for the past two days."

Bosco's stomach grumbled. "My stomach agrees." He looked over at Jayson, who had since worked through his tray of veggies, the last of it being crunched on by his maw. "Care to show me to the cafeteria?"

"Sure. I mean i just ate, but considering I just recovered from being partly starved, more food couldn't hurt."

"You know what, I'm hungry to. I'll come with you" Daniel said, getting up from his seat.

"I guess I'll come along as well then. Family breakfast time!" Evan said energetically.

From there quartet made they're way to get some food, leaving Purple Heart in the ward as she magically filled in some medical papers on a clipboard.

"You can stop hiding now Wild." At this the orange earth pony spilled out of one of the curtained rooms. After his not so graceful spill he pick himself up, dusted a shoulder off with a hoof and trotted over to his compatriot. "I don't think you will keep your job for much longer if you stalk the patients."

"Its not stalking, I'm making observations." Wild Defended.

"No its stalking." Purple said, growing annoyed. "And it needs to stop. I don't care if you think its their fault that you bumped into sompony and smashed you 'Amazing Healing Elixir'."

"But it is their fauuuuult" Wild whined while dancing on his tippy hooves like a filly. He then got a more serious look. "And they WILL pay for it, one way or another. Heh Heh Heh,Heh Heh Heh,HA HA HA HA HA!"

"Well we could just add it to their bill." Purple suggested still writing on the clip board, not looking at Wild as he laughed maniacally.

"Oh, well i guess that will work" He said, and gave a toothy grin. "I'll go tell the outpatient office to do that. Thanks Heart." And at that Wild started skipping out of the ward while humming merrily to himself.

"Why do i have to work with this moron" Purple said to no one in particular.

She then suddenly stopped writing on the clip board. and just as stared at it for several moment.

"I should probably learn how to write."

***

Several hours later

The brotherly quartet had returned from their food adventure in the cafeteria. They had brought their food up to the wards with them, as the stares from the ponies were making them uncomfortable. They figured it would be best if they removed themselves from the situation for everybody's sake. Bosco had found the lack of meat on the menu disheartening, but he rationalized that it made sense, due to the local populace being mostly vegetarians. So to supplement his need for some protein, he found a dish with a healthy dose of beans. This dish looked, smelled, and tasted like a mixture of vomit and diarrhea. Still better than military rations though.

As they ate they discussed their situation, eventually coming to the agreement that their primary objective for now was to get by anyway they can and try to find a way back home. Well that was what Daniel thought. Jayson and Evan were gushing at the possibilities to being able to explore the magical land while at the same time, keeping their knowledge of it a secret from the ponies. Bosco was taking inventory of his gear while only half agreeing with both parties.

This went on until Purple Heart returned with their outpatient paperwork and medical bill just as Bosco finished his inventory and finding nothing missing. Jayson and Evan hushed themselves, and Daniel walked up to the doctor pony.

"Good afternoon gentleco-...well good afternoon." She levitated a clipboard over to Daniel. "This is the outpatient paperwork and bill. You can pay it on the way out with the receptionist." She then turned to leave.

"Thank you. You saved my brothers and me." Bosco said.

"It's part of the job sir." She said.

"Do you think it will be possible for us to stay for an extra night? We don't really have anywhere to go at the moment." This from Jayson where he stood next to Evan.

"Of course. But if you aren't out of the premises by tomorrow evening, we will have to eject you from the hospital."

"We understand"

With their exchange done, Purple Heart nodded at them and left the ward.

"Alright, Daniel lets see that bill." Bosco said. Daniel was already looking at the bill and was standing their motionless since he had taken it from the doctor. "Daniel?" No response. Bosco then walked over to go see why Daniel would go unresponsive from a piece of paper. When he reached him, he looked at the parchment and found the bill area. When he found the number, his eyes widened to the size of tangerines and an alarm went off in his head.

'Warning. No Possibility Off Paying Debt. Pony Prison Imminent. Recommended Action: Hasty Retreat.

"That's a lot of zero's." Daniel dejectedly input.

"O.K. Change of plans guys"

"Wait, we had a plan?" Evan said.

***

Later that evening

"Good evening sirs!" Into the ward came Wild Concoction. "I just came in to see how you fellas were doing before you took off in the morning, andbeforeyoupaymebackforalifetimeofwork, and to make sure you didn't need anymore attention of the medical variety." Wild Concoction stood there beaming in the dark ward waiting for a response from his alien test subjects patients. None came. He hated being ignored, but he kept up his cheery outward appearance. "Oh come on guys, don't be like that. Tell me what I can do to help you."

Silence again. This time Wild dropped his cheery act and trotted over to one of the curtains that his patients was undoubtedly behind. "O.K. big stallion, i won't let you ignore me, especially after i saved your plot!" He then threw open the curtain and found an empty bed. Not just empty, but devoid of sheets. The sheets weren't gone however, just dangling outside an open window tide to one of the bedposts. 'Oh please Celestia no'

Wild poked his head out the window and saw as he suspected, the sheets made a makeshift rope out onto the Manehatten street. This thus confirmed that his targets patients had escaped the hospital without paying repayments their hospital bill. Wilds face started puffing up and his face turned more red than orange and his face scrunched up in pure rage until he finally burst with some steam bursting from his ears.

"Ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-"

As his scream stretched on, ponies on the street and in the air gave them quizzical looks before going back to their business.

***

Manehatten Train Station

It took them about 3 hours to navigate their way through the city, ignoring the gazes and curious stares from the the inhabitants of the city, but they finally made it to their destination. The city was a lot busier than when the first arrived 2 nights ago, with griffons, ponies, donkeys, bipedal dogs, and every now and again a passing carriage passing through the streets. But that still didn't slow them down. Being lost in a city when they had no idea where they were, THAT slowed them down. Bosco eventually had to ask for directions from one of the vendors of a bagel stands in the streets. The vendor pointed them where they wanted to go, and they then finally made progress.

They now stood at the base of the train station platform their navigation's through the city completed. It was less active at this time of night, and very few ponies were around. They were thankful for this as it meant less stares.

"Alright, what now. Buy tickets for a train with the no money that we have?" Daniel asked.

"Buy tickets? Hell no." Bosco put on an evil grin. "We're hijacking a train."

"WHAT?!"

"Relax, I'm kidding." Bosco said patting his elder brother on the brother on the back. "We are stowing away though. Jayson, go find out which train is leaving next."

"What? Why me?"

"Because you don't have about 100 pounds worth of gear on your back," Bosco retorted, gesturing to his rucksack and weapons. "So the less walking i do the better, and also just do it."

"Shit, fine. You don't have to be an ass about it." Jayson then walked up to the customer service kiosk. Or at least they thought it was the customer service kiosk. I had a pony behind a counter and what looked like tourist pamphlets all over it.

As Jayson walked up to the counter, Evan focused his attentions on a train that was just arriving at the station. Daniel and Bosco discussed the next part of their plan.

"So we plan on skipping to the next town, fitting in as best we can, getting jobs so we can survive day by day and at the same time find someone or something that can help us get home." Daniel summarized.

"Yep that's the plan." Bosco watched as Jayson reached the pony at the kiosk. "That or completely fail and we just die here"

"You have a real knack for reassuring people." Daniel snidely remarked.

"Yeah, I'm a real motivational speaker." Jayson completed his interaction with the pony giving him a folded piece of paper and walking back over to them.

"So the train that just pulled in is actually leaving as soon as they change conductors. Its and all nighter all the way to Hoofington...wherever that is..." Jayson looked at the paper he was handed. "The pony at the counter gave me a map, but i cant read it. They have a different alphabet than we do."

"Does it have landmarks like roads, rivers and lakes?" Bosco asked.

"Yeah, it does."

"Alright it'll still be useful. Lets get ready to speak on the train." Bosco then looked around for the youngest brother, but did not find him where he was standing before. "Where the hell did Evan go?"

The whistle blew on the train that was to be their ride out of there, and it slowly started chugging along the track. The trio all looked as it started leaving.

'Well i guess we're not catching this ride'

As one of the train carriages passed by, they all froze in shock from the sight of their youngest brother waving and grinning at them from inside as it passed.

"Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?" Bosco screamed. "AGAIN!?" the train started to pick up speed. "Fuck it. Go, catch the train. Literally, catch the fucking train."

At his command, the trio sprinted towards their leaving transport. The train wasn't going to fast yet and Jayson and Daniel were able to leap onto the caboose as it passed. Bosco being weighed down by his gear, was not as fast as the other two. The train was starting to outpace him. 'Alright come on fatty. Sprint. Sprint! SPRING!' Bosco put on a final burst of speed, and leaped for the caboose. It all sounds dramatic, but he caught it with time to spare landing at his brothers feat.

They helped Bosco up, who was panting under his exertion. Now the couldn't stow away as planned, since Evan decided to take a seat in one of the main carriages.

"Well, now what?" Daniel asked.

"We may need to steal some tickets"

They then walked into the train proper in search of the foolish younger brother. If they had looked back they would have seen a streak of royal white and royal blue jet into the city behind them.