• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 1,420 Views, 76 Comments

My Love for a Special somepony - FlutterLove228



I am a normal brony ho has a crush on fluttershy, but, when I was watching the show suddenly a portal opened and pulled me over now I need to survive into this new world that im going to live from now on: Equestria

  • ...
29
 76
 1,420

Chapter 3: Looks like I have a new home

As I kept answering twilight questions, fluttershy went out to get the others, so they can know me, but, I was getting a little hungry and a little bored, I was thinking doing something fun ahh well, guess that won't be happening. Anyway, I was almost finished with twilight's questions when fluttershy came in with the others that twilight said.

"oh fluttershy just in time we were almost finished, and I see you brought the others great!" twilight said with excitement as her friends looked at her with confused looks.

"what do you mean, darling" the white unicorn said,... yes I know it's Rarity, but, remember, I'm just pretending I don't know them (DUH).

As the other ponies looked at me shocked, Iooked at them and smiled, but, they didn't smiled back as if they were stunned or something, there was a silent for a moment, but, the cyan pegasus had broken it.

"WHAT THE BUCK IS THAT THING!?!?" the cyan pegasus screamed as she looked at me, but, she wasn't the only one.

"AHHHH, AN ALIEN, AAHH IT'S UGLY!!!" the white unicorn screamed at me and I looked at her with a face of disappointment, and then there was AJ... ah... ah.. I mean the orange pony, orange pony, I SAID ORANGE PONY!!!, DON'T JUDGE ME!!.

"THAT THING IS NOT EVEN A PONY!, WHAT IS IT??" the orange pony said to me then there was Pinki... I mean the pink cotton candy... I mean the pink pony, yes the pink pony, sorry, I'm hungry.

"oooohhhh, cool, can he talk?" the pink pony said with a smile, I looked with sadness after hearing what they said except for the pink pony... what she didn't say anything mean like the others, but, then twilight and fluttershy looked at them with disappointment looks on their faces. Twilight was explaining them of what has happened for now and that they all apologize to me, I accepted it.

"again we are sorry for what we said, darling" the white pony yet again said sorry.

"no worries" I simply said, they all introduced themselves to me.

"by the way, my name is Rarity and it is a pleasure to meet you" rarity said as she introduced her self the next one was the cyan pegasus.

"the names Rainbow Dash, the most awsome, cool, and radical pony in equestria" she showed off. "but you can call me RD if you want to" she added, then was the orange pony with the hat.

"mah' names AppleJack, AJ for short, If you ever need help, just find me at my place okay" she said and winked at me, then, the one and only the pink pony.

"well you sure are strange... and tall" she giggled "anyway my name is Pinkie Pie and I love parties, oh speaking of parties I should do a welcome party for the new pony here" she said, twilight rolled her eyes.

"my name is Alexander, a pleasure to meet you all too" I said as I introduced my self to them, they have allot of questions on their mind but I could only answer one at a time. Twilight then remembered she had one question that she wanted to know from me.

"by the way Alexander, I have one more question for you" she said to me.

"whats on your mind?" I said then she asked me the question.

"how did you came to equestria?" she asked me, now that was an interesting question, cause, I can't remember what happened, how was I transported to equestria, good question.

"I... I don't know really, all I can remember that I was watching TV... then powers got out... there was a portal on the TV... then I was sucked in. I just... I just can't seem to remember what really happened, I'm sorry" I said unsure of what happened, the ponies looked at me with sad faces, really worried.

"aaahhh, don't worry Alexander well help you get back to your world" twilight cheered me up but... "if you want to, I mean you do want to get back to your world right?" she added and asked.

"well... no" I clearly said, but, everyone... I mean everypony gasped "And anyway, I really want to explore this place" I added, twilight clearly disagree.

"but, don't you want to get home, to your family, surely you have things to do there right?" she asked worried hoping that I said yes but...

"nope, sure I will miss my family and no I don't think I want to go home, all I do is play video games and hear music, and my mom always wanted me to get out of my cave which is my house, and no my house is not a cave is just an expression" I said, they all had sad faces because I didn't want to go home.

"ohhh, come on don't be sad girls, I I'l go home when I feel like it, okay?" I said they all agreed and said okay.

"so, um, anyway Alexander your a human?, hu? interesting" AJ said, observing me, eh I was cool with it.

"you look taller, ha, ah' reckon you can reach any tree and get apples" she joked, I looked at her seriously.

"actually, I can reach trees and get the apples by climbing it and it's easy" I said with a stray answer, AJ looked at me with surprise with her mouth open.

"wow, I didn't know you could climb trees so fast, it can be really hard to climb with hooves, unicorns and pegasus can climb trees faster with unicorns with their magic and pegasus with their wings, but sometime can you come with me and help buckin' apples, cause hehe Big Mach and I really need help" AJ said, I agreed to help them sometime. Rarity was looking me more of whats the word, scared I think, but not that much scared just a little.

"may I ask, what is that creepy clothing of yours?" she asked, wait what clothing.

"what clothing, I only got my pijam..." before I could finished I was interrupted my clothing.

"what the fu-"

Author's Note:

I finally finished I hope you like it guys, is there anything wrong just tell me :P chocolate pancakes YUMMY!!!