• Published 27th Jun 2013
  • 4,176 Views, 96 Comments

I just wanted to be loved - XenoJohn



After the events of SCP containment breach all of the SCPs escape and caused total chaos around earth...But when SCP 096 escaped he found himself in a different place in a different world

  • ...
12
 96
 4,176

Chapter 4 (ACT1)

It's early in the morning and Nightlight was sound asleep. She was glad tomorrow was a Saturday and that she would be able to sleep in. She hoped Monday morning wouldn't come back and haunt her for another week.
Nightlight had a powerful imagination and dreamed of many things; well, usually violence and war most of the time but she didn't really care. Sometimes she lets her imagination can get very sexually intimate, but what's she going to do about? Stuff happens when you're a teenager.

She dreamed of sitting in a beautiful forest as a fully grown mare in the winter sunlight, wearing a beautiful scarf and dark blue sweater.

It was beautiful, just like herself. The forest was as peaceful and quiet as Luna's moon every night. Alone from the world and all the insults she received; she was only accompanied by the snow-covered forest trees and the warm feeling of love. Every time a dream such as this would occur, Nightlight felt like she was in love with some special pony. She always tried to see who her special-somepony was, but she would always wake up before she could find out.

This dream was also rare for her; normally she would get a five second dream about something silly or weird. Too bad she'll forget what happened ninety seconds after she has woken up. However, her dream-self will still had admired such a moment.


A loud buzzing noise came from Nightlight's alarm clock. She woke up with a jolt and slammed the off button.
It was a Saturday and there should be no reason to have the alarm on.

Her night was peaceful and quiet, thankfully those noises she heard at the start of the week weren't there to keep her up. Maybe she'll hear them again, for her things like this don't die off easily and especially not without a fight. There is a possibility for those kinds of events.
Nightlight got off of her bed and looked at the propaganda poster from the Shadowbolts.

The poster was covered in catch phrases such as "Join the Shadowbolt brotherhood!", "Help us make Equestria in a new image!", and "Long live Nightmare Moon!".

Though she was half blind she could still see the poster easily. She has always been interested in the Shadowbolts, who wore dark suits very similar to the Wonderbolts, and attacked or even murdered random ponies: stealing jewels, Bits, and other miscellaneous merchandise.

All of what they do had given Nightlight thoughts about joining them. She imagined herself years from now, standing side by side with Equestria's most feared and frowned upon. She had become an evil individual and loyal to the darkness of Nightmare Moon.
It would be amazing, but Nightlight knew she would never join them. She could only imagine herself being a Shadowbolt, playing imaginary games with her friends,pretending she was a Shadowbolt. She knows so much about the Shadowbolts, any other pony could call her a fan-girl.
But for now she will move on with her normal weekend agenda. Getting out of her bed she trotted down stairs to see her father reading a newspaper.

"Why would anypony believe that there is a unknown monster in the Everfree Forest? Soon they'll claim to see aliens." Her father stated out loud. For a royal guard that is supposed to be quiet on the job, he always says everything that goes through his mind. One time, he commented on a mare he'd seen and mother had a long talk with him that night. It was quite funny of what happened, there wasn't even any fighting for Nightlight's sake, but there was a lot of her mother overreacting. To this day she still would silently laugh off his mistake.


"Good morning dad." Nightlight said happily. Her father looked at Nightlight and smiled "You seem happy today." he replied.
"What, a filly can't wake up with a smile on her face?" Nightlight laughed. Her father continued to smile and went back to reading the newspaper. The filly hopped downstairs and sat on an antique brown chair before picking up a comic book. She always sat in that chair; if she was doing homework or studying she'd bring it to the table. She brought that chair to the dinner table every night, she really liked that old chair.

The Amazing Power Ponies issue #5709 The Mysterious Mare Do Well
Nightlight was a fan of the power ponies too, she tended to read these comics on the weekends and even in class when the teacher isn't looking.


Twenty Years ago

I walk through this frozen forest with a blank mind and no sense of direction. I don't remember how I got here or why I am even here. Not a single question I ask dares to show an answer.The cold of this forest is freezing my body, but I still continue to move. The wind is tearing off my skin, but I deny the pain. I appear to be in a cliche and with no ways to end it all. I suppose that my only option is to keep walking. I must expect answers that I will never have.

Author's Note:

I just want to say a few important notes for what's going on.

There is a lot going on with school work and I didn't have enough time to make this chapter earlier on last month like I promised myself (though i didn't inform you guys) but I only half-assed this chapter due to all the homework and tests I get this week.

I also would like to thank DezzarTac for editing this.

Next time I'll try to make a chapter that isn't half-asses