• Published 27th Jun 2013
  • 4,177 Views, 96 Comments

I just wanted to be loved - XenoJohn



After the events of SCP containment breach all of the SCPs escape and caused total chaos around earth...But when SCP 096 escaped he found himself in a different place in a different world

  • ...
12
 96
 4,177

Chapter 1

Should I dare to look at it? It looked...It didn't know if it should look. And now its dead.

And I'm the one to blame. But it has been a month since I was looked at...But it looked. And now I had to end it, and for what?
I never had a good reason why I had to attack, nor did they deserve it.

But should I dare look at it? Should I dare look at this...At what I've caused just because curiosity killed the cat.
And it was the cat.

I went in a stage of sadness when it looked. I didn't want to be looked at for what fate I will bring. But I just was overcome by sadness...And the voices...They wanted it gone!

They keep telling me or the sadness continues! But I wanted to calm down and just run away!

But what difference does it make?

They look, they die.
They asked for it. After its gone I get a feeling that it was worth it, and they deserved to die.

But my deep, black, heart tells me my actions are a sin, and it was a mistake to do these actions.

And this question...Shale I dare look at it?

This thought ran through my mind like if I were infected by a plague of words.

I hear my own sounds that I make, these sounds aren't like any other you would hear.

These sounds is what poorly keeps me sane...Or am I sane? Or was I always insane?
And the thought of looking at the one which I forced myself to kill fills me with dread...

Why? Because they look at me and which I kill them for that reason, and the other reason is I don't want to look of what makes me a monster.

I know I am...At first I didn't really care what I was. Until they found me and locked me away.
But I was looked at...I killed...And I found a exit.

When I escaped that prison...So many looked, and they all deserved their demise.
Then I realized. How many did I kill?

Before I could continue that thought they got me and took me back to that prison...
They started calling me SCP 096.

I never had a name but since they called me that I kept SCP 096 as my name.
I still remember the years go by so slowly until everyone escaped. I did as well. And I saw was an apocalypse.

After the apocalypse ended which surprisingly took only a day.
After a month I found myself in a new place...And everything was different.

And it looked and which lead me to now.


After of thinking of all of that the one thought still stuck in my mind. I took the rarest moment in my life and looked.

It was a kind of pony...But it didn't look like a pony that I would see.
It had a type of horn on it, its face was chewed off leaving nothing but bone. Its lower body was ten feet away from my position.

I can see its organs and several limbs scattered around me and the corpse. And blood was painted on my body like artwork.

I didn't feel regret or remorse of what I've done to it. I crawled over to the body and just sat down, crossed legged and put my long arms on my head.
And a new thought entered my mind.

Why did I kill it? I thought.
Why don't I feel regret? Why do I force myself to kill? Why was I called a monster?! As I thought I nearly went into the stage of sadness when I was looked at.

But I heard hooves hit the ground.
I thought nothing of it and I continue to sit down and without other thoughts, I just leave my mind blank hoping I wont get looked at.

"Where is this noise coming from?" A voice spoke. The voice sounded like if it were a little girl.
"Don't worry sweetheart we will just find your mother and we will get back home." Another voice spoke.

I heard the voices speak and I've just killed a mother. I don't think it was my first of killing a mother.
I saw them only for a brief second so they don't look at me.

I heard the voice of a little girl scream. The scream caused me to look. I looked at two ponies with different colors on them.
The father looked straight at my face and I looked at him.

Its too late...

The damage was done.

I was overcome by extreme sadness. I got up on my feet and put my hands on my face and slowly began to make sob like sounds.

The father pulled out a hunting rifle and pointed at me. "Sweetheart get away from it!" He screamed.
The other was overcome by horror as my sobs grew louder and louder.

I got to a loud scream and I was immediately consumed in extreme rage and ran in incredible speed to the father.

He shot at me, but my speed only gave him to fire one bullet.
I started to tear off limbs as the fastest as I could. I grabbed his backbone and tore it out of his body. My screams were like no other, then my kill pasted away. The kill only lasted up to four to five seconds.

The other looked at me and I ran to her, she didn't have time to move and I was one her like a wild animal.
I ripped off her limbs and dug my hand into her stomach. I heard her screams of agony as I made a mess with her organs.

The pain was so unbearable it caused her to pass out....

Then pass away.

I left the bodies and walked deeper into the forest I was in.



Hoping to be left alone...


For everyone's sake.