• Published 13th Jun 2013
  • 721 Views, 2 Comments

A sound collision: The Fellowship Crisis - Barracuda cyborg



A message for Two war machines

  • ...
 2
 721

A sound collision (re-edited)

In the cold, and dark vacuum of space it was a regular day within the decepticon warship known as the Nemesis. To be honest though it was absolutely boring for everyone, Shockwave was doing his usual bi weekly data backups from his recent tests on space debris that had various new types of bacteria within it. While Starscream was in his living quaters planning his new plan to overthrow the current decepticon rule, the combaticons were planning their new strategies for the newest attack for both themselves and their Bruticus form.

Meanwhile Megatron and Soundwave were in the ships main deck discussing about new tactics of tackling the autobots ever since one of the many, many, many defeats they received by them trying to take over the control of Earth, cybertron, and the recent energon mine supply that was discovered. Then all of a sudden a bright light appeared when a portal started to open.

"Who's there? Show yourself you miserable little coward!" Megatron shouted hopefully to get some target practice with his arm cannon hoping that it was Starscreams stupid face on the other end, but instead it was the head of a black and red unicorn in all metal armor appeared.

"Greeting Megatron and Soundwave I'd like for you to become mebers in my little legion." the mysterious pony said triumphantly eerie.

"WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU KNOW OUR NAMES YOU DEMONIC VERSION OF A SHOW HORSE!!!!" the silver colored oppressive decepticon leader said angrily while trying to figure out what was going on with his optical visors (he thought he finally went insane from all his time in war).

"My name is Sombra former ruler of the Crystal Empire for a few years, then I was banished for a thousand years, and then I returned for my second ruling until I was blown up by a reptilian midget and an alicorn that most ponies just call an oversized hoof ball, but with that all aside I require both of your assistance".

Megatron then replied angrily "What could you possibly want with two of the best of the decepticon army, no one not even a pitiful equine freak such as yourself deserves our powerful might"!

Sombra shocked then replied "Well... touchy aren't we you walking waste of metal, but like I said I require both your brute force and battle strategies to help me with a little project I'm working on with others that requires many dimensions strongest villains, and you just happen to be the greatest bad guys in this dimension". Soundwave then replied

"So far this plan is unknown to be successful please bring more of a definition of what this plan will be like so that we will agree to this proposition that you are offering us." the cassette playing robot said to the self proclaimed pony king. Knowing Megatron he would never agree to an offering from such an inferior organism, but since there wasn't any autobot rebellions he was completely bored out of his A.I. processor to even care about who was giving him an offering to blow something up.

"The plan is that by using your strategies of war we will be able to conquer the world that tried to banish and destroy me, so once we win this battle I will make the both of you my leaders of my military so then we can then go farther than Equestria.... soon we will go with the universe"!

Megatron then started to ponder on the offer "Hhmmm, what do you think Soundwave frankly I still don't think this could be a good idea for us to agree or not." Soundwave then responded

"Sombras plan for world domination superior, waiting for destruction of autobot plans inferior". Sombra was happy that both of these robots accepted his proposition

"Sombra Soundwave has agreed to come but I must stay to keep Starscream in check from taking the Decepticon name being dragged into the ground."

"Excellent the portal that will send you to my lair will be spawned within one hours please bring whatever you may need and go through it when you are ready".After a while Soundwave returned to his quarters to both gather his thoughts and get all of what he needed to bring (his sound canon, data observers, data pad, and his two most loved animal cassette cons: Laserbeak and Ravage). The only reason he was bringing his data recording equipment was because he wanted to record what this "Equestria" could possibly bring for scientific purposes(sure it sounded more up of Shockwaves alley but he was a curious of a new place).

"Soundwave have you packed all that you will need?" Megatron asked as he was cleaning his arm cannon.

Soundwave then replied "Affirmative, should I bring some of our decpticon army to help accompany us with our journey"?

Megatron than responded "You might as well I mean you never know what could possibly happen when yo are in this strange and crazy world".

As soon as he reached the deck again Soundwave checked his data recorders. Eventually when the portal to Equestria as he finished checking over his supplies Sombra came through the portal surprised that he decided to bring more decepticons as battle pawns.

He brought all the energon that could last for about a month and packed it in a large case. Once he was finally packed he jumped through the portal and he knew he was ready for one endeavor that was going to change the way that no one would have had ever expected in history. This would be one collision that could change the life of our decepticon intelligence gatherer and test the tolerance between a desire for intelligence and pure complete brute force.

To find out what happens next read the story Fellowship crisis(once it comes out)

Author's Note:

in the story the group decided to use the prime version of Megatron and the fall of cybertron version of soundwave. the megatron in the fellowship crisis will be from beast wars (Muthafriggin T-REX)

Comments ( 2 )

No offense, but this needs a lot of work. That first paragraph alone needs some help.

3029153 k i'll try my best to fix it

Login or register to comment