• Published 10th Jun 2013
  • 4,551 Views, 60 Comments

Harem Of Spike - ElderBrony



Continuation of The "Harem" chapter from "Gem Girls"

  • ...
27
 60
 4,551

Chapter One: The Realization.

Spike looked over at Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo,and Apple Bloom. They had recently begun dating, but the three fillies were sort of "sharing" Spike's companionship. (If you haven't read "Gem Girls", this won't make much sense!) "So... what do you girls wanna do?" asked a bored Spike.

"How about we kiss? We haven't done that in a while, and ah really enjoyed it." said Apple Bloom, with a fairly noticable southern accent. They were in the CMC clubhouse, sitting, backs to the wall, and quite bored.

"Okay!" exclaimed Scootaloo. The three fillies leaned in on spike and pressed their lips against 3 corners of his. When they did this, each fillie's lips pressed against another's, but they didn't mind.

"Wow! I have to say, you girls are growing to be quite proficient kissers!" Chuckled Spike. "I have to admit, though. I'm starting to feel like I love all of you, ya know...love love" said a slightly concerned Sweetie Belle. "Yeah... About that..." said Apple Bloom.

Me: "Ooh! Cliffhanger! Look forward to the next chapter, and don't forget to rate and review!"
This IS, after all, my first story. Please don't hate on it, if you find it boring.

Author's Note:

Yeah... This chapter is extremly short and I'm sorry about that. The next chapter will be much longer, though.

EDIT: Sorry I made this chapter so bad, The next chapters have greatly improved since then. Please don't judge the rest of the story by this chapter.