• Published 10th Jun 2013
  • 702 Views, 19 Comments

Deepest Fears - VectorGameplay



a misterious stallion appears in the canterlot gardens with a great amount of dark power inside of him, power that calls the attention of the princesses. Follow Fearful Dream (A class Asshole) in his journey trying to learn the magic of friendship.

  • ...
2
 19
 702

The Party Can't Even Handle Me Right Now!

Deepest Fears

-The Party Can't Even Handle Me Right Now!-

By: Vectorgameplay

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, don’t you remember me?" Asked the permanently cheerful pink pony.

"Unfortunately, yes I do remember you," Fearful said as he recalled the events that transpired during his hospitalization in the castle, "Now please answer me this: what in the name of sanity are you doing here Pinkie?" Asked Fearful with a tired look on his face.

"Well, I was just happily walking down the streets of Ponyville when *poof!*-" Pinkie said, acting out a scroll appearing out of nowhere with burst of confetti and streamers that too came out of nowhere -
"- A letter from Princess Celestia appears in from on me and I was like ‘Whaaaat?’ But as I started reading the letter it said that you just got a new house and a new job and I was so superifically excited for you!! I started planning this huge party and invited all the ponies in Ponyville - and some ponies I knew here in Canterlot so they wouldn’t miss out - to give you a surprise party, were you surprised? Were you? Were you?

"If I say yes, would you shut up?" Fearful asked while rubbing his temples at the sudden headache she was giving him.

Pinkie Pie nodded in agreement, "Then yes, I was very surprised. Now if you excuse I'm going t- WHAT THE BUCK!!" Fearful yelled at the sudden appearance of a multitude of ponies in the room. "Where did all these ponies come from? The room was empty… like 10 seconds ago!!"

Pinkie just giggled at Fearful’s reaction, "I brought them with me silly, you can't have a party with just two ponies. Now let's go, we need to introduce you to all of my friends so they can be your friends too. Oh, we will have so much fun Dreamy Wimmy, you’ll see!!” Pinkie said as she dragged Fearful off the couch.

‘I think I now know what true despair feels like,’ Fearful thought while sighing, ‘I just hope this doesn't take too lon... wait. What did she just call me?

"Let's start first with my friends from Ponyville!" Pinkie happily said while dragging Fearful to the aforementioned crowd. "This here are my friends Berry Punch, Lyra Heartstrings, Sweetie Drops but we just call her Bon Bon, Colgate, the sisters Cloudchaser and Flitter and ..."

- 1 and a half Hours Later -

" ...And this here is Time Turner but he prefers us to call him The Doctor for some reason and those are my lovely sisters Marble Pie and Limestone Pie but I call them Blinkie and Inkie so our names sound alike and it makes it easier to remember and this pony here is..."

"Okay, okay I get it!!!" Fearful cried out in pain and irritation for both being dragged for almost two hours and Pinkie’s non-stop chatter. "You have a lot of friends, now please stop. I can't feel my damn hind legs anymore."

"But we still need to present you to the ones on Canterl..." Pinkie started to say but was quickly cut off by Fearful.

"No!!" Fearful noticing the sudden raise of his voice, calmed himself just enough to not yell like that again. "No Pinkie is fine, I will meet then later" He said with a fake smile.

"Okey-Dokey-Lokey, I will leave you alone so you can have fun by your own, but if you need anything just say my name and I will be here in less than you can say ‘Boom-Shakalaka!!’" Pinkie said before disappearing in a cloud of dust, confetti and streamers.

‘Okay Fearful calm down, remember the first rule when dealing with disasters: ‘Don't panic!’’ Fearful thought, trying to calm himself, ‘You just need a plan, that's it, and when this is all over you can finally lay down on that couch and take a "Faust knows" very deserved nap.’

‘Now, for the current situation I'm in, I see three possible options,’ He thought as he began to make a mental list:

1- Get the buck out of here and run as fast as I can until I reach the end of the planet surface,’ He shook his head

"Not a good option since Pinkie would probably notice my absence and would start looking for me and no matter how far I run, I have the feeling she will find me. Which is pretty scary!" He muttered to himself.

2- Kick them out and risk to not only piss off a whole town and part of Canterlot but Pinkie Pie as well,’ He shook his head vehemently to discard the thought.

"That’s actually an even worse idea. If one happy Pinkie is already dangerous to my health, an angry Pinkie would be... nope, I don't what to find out!” He cringed at the thought of what an angry Pinkie Pie could be capable of, “So I guess the best choice I have is..."


3- Just be a stallion and roll with it,’ He smirked slightly and nodded his head.

"Yeah, that's it! If I know anything about Pinkie - besides that she belongs in an insane asylum - is that she won't stop until she is sure that everypony is happy, so I just need to stay calm and everything will work itself out eventually."

After he was sure that the best decision was to calm down and let things go the way they were currently going, he sighed and went to the couch to sit and wait for the party to eventually come to an end.

"What's the worst thing that can happen?" He said with a slight cheer in his voice.

- 4 Hours Later -

"I should really stop saying that," Fearful muttered irritably.

After surviving the many games and activities Pinkie Pie had planned which also included the crowd of ponies who wanted to ‘socialize’ with him, the multiple pranks created by the party mare herself, the extreme sugar overdose he was forced to eat, the cupcake war and for some reason being hit by some kind of small blue cannon charged with confetti… the party finally – and thankfully – ended.

"Good bye everypony, thanks for coming, see you all at the next party!!" Pinkie said cheerfully as the ponies happily left the Library, "Well Dreamy Wimmy did you enjoy the party? Didja?"

"If by ‘enjoy’ you mean been trolled with hot sauce in the punch, being almost stabbed while playing ‘Pin the tail on the pony’ by some Pokey Pierce, eat an extremely unhealthy quantity of sweets that should give me bellyache for centuries, being attacked by cupcakes and have the feeling that one of the guests slapped my flank..." Fearful said as he laid on the library’s cold floor, "Then yes I did enjoy it, but I'm glad it's over."

"Of course it’s over, we have already done about one thousand words just talking about the party, that's why we used the four hour time-skip so that we could have this entire chapter about it, silly!"

" ...What the buck are you talking about, Pinkie?" Fearful asked, very confused by Pinkie Pie’s statement.

"Nothing~" Pinkie said in an almost singing tone while bouncing to the door to exit the Library with Fearful just behind her, "And remember, if you want to throw a party again just call me and Aunty Pinkie will take care of absolutely everything!"

"Sure Pinkie, I will keep that in mind," Fearful said as he closed the door in the mare’s face, leaving him alone again in the big Library. "Not in a billion years," He said under his breath in a flat tone as he slowly walked back to the couch so he could finally have his sleep...

"Oh right, I almost forgot!!" Pinkie said as she suddenly opened the door.

"Faust Damn it, I was so close!" Fearful yelled in frustration.

"Princess Celestia wants to see you tomorrow at twelve o' clock sharp. She said she has a very VERY VERY super duper important matter to discuss with you, so you better not keep her waiting," She said with her usual impossibly wide grin."

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier? You had plenty of time, like while you were dragging me against my will for almost two hours would have given you ample opportunities to bring it up!" He said exasperatedly

"Nope, I couldn't, she told me specifically to tell you ten seconds after everypony left the party!" Replied Pinkie Pie with a smile.

" ...Why didn't I see that coming?" Fearful asked himself before closing - and this time locking - the door so a certain mare couldn't interrupt him again..

"This had better be important Celestia because if you are making me lose my time with just another prank, I swear I will bucking kick you where the sun doesn't shine," Fearful said with an angry expression..

"..."

"Well, no, actually for her it always shines there because she has a cutie mark of a sun on each side!"

"..."

"And I just noticed I'm speaking to myself!"

"..."

"Buck you Pinkie Pie!" Fearful said with more of a laughing tone instead of an angry one with a smile before taking - and this time, for real - his spot on the couch for his oh so overdue sleep.

"I better take the opportunity to rest now that I finally have the time," He said thoughtfully, "I wonder what the Princess wants to discuss with me tomorrow? …Ahh buck it! I'm sure it's nothing life-threatening. I have more important things to think about."

‘Tomorrow is my first day of work as a bucking librarian... May whatever deity out there have mercy of my poor soul,’ Fearful thought before sleep finally overtook him.

Author's Note:

There you go guys, One chapter down, and many mores to come!
As always, criticisms and advises are recommended, I'm still new when it comes to writing so ... yeah!

Anyway 3 things I want to speak with you guys:

1- Soon you all know Fearful will start not just learning about Dark Magic but at the same time the magic of friendship and all that jazz... he will take a class with each one of the Elements (which first, i don't know), and for the story i want to give Rarity an assistant (OC) who maybe, maybe not will appear in some chapters (i will be adding more Ocs, maybe mine, maybe from you guys!... but later depending of the events of the story).

2- I'm planing as well to give not only a student to Luna (which is Fearful) but as well a student to our lovely Princess of Friendship Twilight Sparkle. Her student will not be an OC, some of you may know her, some of you may not. The only clue that i'm going to give you guys of her identity is the title that we (the bronies) cheerfully gave her: Generic Bitch! (for the ones that can guess who she is, i will explain of course how did she got there!).

3- The story is going to take a little longer to update since i'm planing another Fic and i hope you guys understand, maybe it will help me with my writing skills to improve!

That's all i needed to say. Hope to see you guys soon! ... Oh and Bleach Reference!! :wink:

GAME OVER

Comments ( 1 )

ha ha Celestia shows no mercy.

Login or register to comment