• Published 31st Jul 2013
  • 768 Views, 16 Comments

His Last Wish - All of the Above



When a car crash lands Sean Engar in the hospital, he learns that he is acceptable into the make a wish foundation. His wish is to meet the mane 6. All seems right until Sean is greeted by the exact opposite cartoon characters that he wants to meet.

  • ...
7
 16
 768

The Powerpuff Girls

“Hey Sean, I hope your doing fine down there. So, we found these three girls hanging out outside, and we thought, ‘Hey, why not have them meet Sean.’ The mane 6 were on their way, but they kind of had a little detour. So what happened was... the rainbow one... she stuck her head out the door of her car and some guy thought it would be funny if he smacked her upside the head. He did do this... and needless to say... the guy was sent to hospital. Now she's in jail. But hey, she'll only be in jail for like four days." Brian said. Sean's faith in the foundation was weakening. But he still kept his hope. They’ve done it for other people, so why can’t they make his wish come true.

“Prepare yourself, because here they come.” Brian said. Three beams of light immediately lit up the depressing room. Red, blue, and green. Colors that would brighten up any day.

“I WON!” Screamed Buttercup. The Powerpuff Girls. Not exactly the mane 6, but they were a creation from her. Well, not necessarily from her, but her husband. Well, close enough I guess.

“No, I won!” Blossom exclaimed. All of them were floating up and down.

“How about we all won. It’s just a game, right?” She smiled a smile that said: ‘Hug me please.’ Her sisters looked at her.

“I still think that I won.” Buttercup said again. The three ended up getting into an argument only to be stopped by a man in a lab coat. He was animated, with a crew cut.

“Now girls, it’s not nice to fight like that. Especially around the injured.” He sounded like one of those guys who do voice overs for commercials. That’s how Sean always saw Professor Utonium.

“Sorry Professor.” The girls said in unison. They’re eyes fell to the ground, and so did they. The professor approached Sean.

“Hello there Sean, I am Professor Utonium.” He held out his for him to shake. Sean just looked at him with a look that said: Are you serious?

He put his arm back at his side. "Well, you probably already know who we are."

"Indeed I do." Sean said.

"Hi Sean, I hear you’re not feeling good.” Blossom said.

“I’m not feeling good at all.” Sean resisted the urge to say something sarcastic.

“Could the professor help you at all?” Bubbles asked.

“Now Bubbles, you know that we’re not allowed to interfere with the fate of real humans.”

“Oh yeah.” She crossed her arms in disappointment.

"Well, what can we do here?" asked Buttercup.

"We can do a lot of things. We can ride bikes, have physical fights with each other, have relationships, and..." Professor Utonium started to get into more technical things.

A long, thought provoking conversation took place before the girls decided to go say hello to some more patients.

"Okay girls, but be careful. Don't want you girls getting sick or something." Utonium told them.

"Aah, you have to take the fun out of everything." Buttercup said.

"That's my job. Have fun." The girls left without another word. "And don't talk to strangers."

"We won't." They happily floated off.

The professor looked back at Sean. "Would you like to help me with something?"

-------------------------------------------------------

A blinding flash of light erupted from nowhere. The mirrors shattered, the lights burst, and the ground shook. The light faded away to reveal a creature. Most would describe it as a dragon like creature, but others, he would be more than that. His body was made up of many animals. It was impossible for someone to really tell the animal that it really was. It stood up from it's kneeling position that he was originally in. His eyes slowly opened. "It worked. It seriously worked. How amazing." The creature clapped his hands and rubbed them evilly. "Discord, you are a magnificent thing. High five." He conjured a second bear hand, and gave it a high five. It evaporated into a cloud of purple dust.

"Wait. Where am I." He was not in the desired place he wanted to be. He floated over to one of the many doors in the room. He opened it to reveal a porcelain bowl filled with water, with a small lever on its side. "I'm in a bathroom."

He went to the door, only for the door to open up. Another human cartoon character. She had white hair, and wore pink, futuristic clothing. She proceeded to scream, and run the opposite direction.

"Women's bathrooms." He floated in the same direction as the woman.

-------------------------------------------------------

"That guy was weird." Blossom pointed out.

"Yeah I know. What's up with him and fairies?" Buttercup asked.

"Who doesn't like fairies?" Bubbles asked. As usual, her sisters ignored her, and continued on with their conversation. Bubbles looked away, and saw something unusual. It seemed to be some kind of frankenstein monster thing.

"Hey girls, what's that?" She pointed to it. The two looked over to where she had pointed. Both had surprised looks on their faces.

"That looks cool. Let's go check it out." Buttercup said.

"No. You heard what the Professor said. No talking to strangers." Blossom said.

"Oh come on. What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"Besides. Aren't other cartoon characters supposed to be nice?" Bubbles said. She didn't know the sad reality of it.

"Come on, let's go." Buttercup said. She speeded off without a second thought in her head.

"Buttercup!" Blossom darted towards her, with Bubbles following her.

By the time they got there, Buttercup had already started a conversation with the creature.

"Aww, aren't you adorable." He patted the cartoon. It swatted Discord's hand away. "A feisty, adorable one at that."

"I'm not adorable." Buttercup said. She crossed her arms.

"Sure you aren't." Discord looked at the cartoon, then got an idea. He touched her head, and her eyes started to spin around. "It's time you started acting nice. Do not be what you are, be something else." Discord cackled.

"Hey, what are you doing to her?" Discord looked to see two more cartoons flying toward him. They about beat him to a pulp, but he stopped them in their tracks with his chaos magic. "I might as well do it to you two as well."

-------------------------------------------------------

Professor Utonium wrote on his clipboard. "How did the pain feel?"

"It felt like I was being ran over by a car." Sean sarcastically responded.

"Now's not the time for that. How did it feel?"

"Look, I can't describe pain. It's like trying to think of a new color that doesn't already exist."

"If this is going to work, then I need you to really try hard.”

“Fine, I’ll try.” Sean went deep into his own mind. He thought to himself exactly how the pain felt. “This is really difficult. C-” A sudden stubby little arm silenced him.

"Shut up!" Blossom yelled. She removed her hand from his face. "I don't want to hear your stupid little voice anymore!"

"Blossom, how could you do such a th-" He too was silenced, but not by an arm. But by Blossom's sudden outburst. "You shut up too you boogerhead."

The professor looked at Blossom with befuddlement. "Blossom... surely you could have come up with a better insult than 'boogerhead', that's too immature for you."

"T-the professor is right." A little voice popped out from nowhere.

"Don't tell me how my insults sound. And you, Buttercup, don't speak out of turn.”

"Wait, Buttercup!" Sean managed to sit up and look in the direction of the voice. It was Buttercup. Except her colors were faded, so she looked greyer. Blossom also looked like this. Sean thought of something. He thought about that one episode where Discord manipulated the mane 6, and made them become the opposite of who they really were. "Discord."

"What's Discord? It sounds lame! Hey, wait a minute, you’re not supposed to talk out of turn!" Blossom raised her fist, and struck Sean’s left arm. He screamed in agony.

“BLOSSOM!” The Professor yelled.

Sean thought in his mind how Twilight rid them of their opposite personalities. Twilight had gotten rid of them by reading pass letters that she sent to Celestia...

"Blossom, don't you..." He winced in pain with each word. "Remember when you were first created?"

"Ugh... that was a terrible day. I had to be born into a world filled with idiots." Blossom responded. She was right. Sean has seen the show, and a lot of the townsfolk were quite stupid seemed to be quite stupid. But he shook it off, and began to speak to her once again.

"Everybody loves the person who saved them numerous times. They are not going to love this immature brat."

"What happens if I like being this way?"

"What would the professor think?" That did it. Blossom stopped moving and began to contemplate the question. The colors began to come back to her face. She became herself again.
The professor looked at Sean with a look of confusion. “What did you do?”
“Trust me, I’m as surprised as you are.” Sean fell back to his bed. “I thought it would require something more.”
“Well whatever you did, it worked quite well.” He looked at Blossom who was rubbing her head.
“What happened?” Blossom said. The professor went up and hugged her.
“I’m so glad you’re back to normal. Now we just need to get Bubbles and Buttercup back to normal.” The professor said.
“Do I need to do that, or do you guys got it?”
“I think we’ll be fine. We’ll just need to find Bu-” Before he could finish, a loud bang filled the building, screams were heard, and Brian’s voice came over the intercom.
“Someone get Bubbles under control! Also, Free Smoothie Friday’s shall not happen for the next few weeks, due to the fact that there is a garbage truck lodged in the kitchen.”

Comments ( 12 )

Protip: fix the last sentence of the description by adding a question mark. I'll read this as far as I can while sitting on another kind of can.

2966093 A tad bit, I suppose. Though your prose in-story is a little choppy.

2966104
True. That's something I need to work on.

Who's next Doug? Ash Ketchum? Oh let me guess Poof?

PikachuPikachuPikachuPikachuPikachu:pinkiehappy:

Awesome story so far

I bet you they are bringing in the wrong generation of ponies. Also, next chapter will be edd ed and eddie. It simply must be. Or animaniacs. Either works well.

Hurr durr.

I want to see the Z Warriors from Dragon Ball Z!!!!!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

the powerpuffs really!:facehoof:

3061752
I can't please everyone, you know.
P.S., how did you find this?

3063452

oh i was just browsing around,and sorry i do kinda watch the powerpuff girls time to time,i was just saying that some people hate powerpuff girls more than they do bronies so...ya know,well anyway im gonna follow you now :pinkiesmile:

3066371
Alright then. Thanks for the follow.

Login or register to comment