• Published 29th May 2013
  • 715 Views, 11 Comments

The Later Years - Ophelia2513



In a much later time the mane six have children! This story tells of their amazing lives and their mothers now

  • ...
3
 11
 715

Chapter 3

Chapter Three



Fluttershy walked home after taking Twinkle to school explaining to Cheerilee why they were late. Fluttershy was happy she understood and thanked her. Fluttershy talked to her bird friends on her way home. They flew away when she got there. Fluttershy opened the door and squeaked suprised by the unexpected guest in her home.
“Just me! It’s just me.” Big Mac said trying to calm her down.
“I know that why I screamed!” She squeaked trying to hold back to tears. He hugged her. She didn’t want to love it but she did. She pushed him back gently.
“What are you doing here?” She asked looking at him quietly. “Does Applejack know you’re here??” She was worried. If Applejack knew it could ruin their friendship.

A couple years back Fluttershy started hanging around the farm watching Big Mac work. She loved him and finally one day he stopped working and trotted over, kissing her. They tried to resist knowing it wasn’t right but they couldn’t. One night Big Mac got her pregnant and Fluttershy freaked out. She told her friends and though they begged her to tell them who was the father she never did. Big Mac offered to help her with raising the child but she said Applejack would be suspicious so he didn’t. Fluttershy left Big Mac. He knew things would never change after this so he let her go but he never stopped loving her. It was the most painful day of his life.

“It’s fine Fluttershy, Applejack doesn’t know I’m here she’s helping Rarity fix the hole in the wall.” Big Mac told Fluttershy. It calmed her down a bit but not much. Her light pink bangs fell in front of her eyes so she wouldn’t have to make eye contact with him. He loved how she did that, he always found it adorable. He smiled and brushed her hair behind her ear and lifted her chin kissing her gently. She wanted to pull away but she couldn’t his lips were like a magnet she couldn’t stop she was frozen only able to kiss him. suddenly the door opened. The mood in the room changed. Big Mac and Fluttershy stood staring at the familiar wide eyed orange mare standing at the door..

~~~~~~~
“What were you two doing!?” Applejack screamed. They both looked at the ground guilty. When Applejack didn’t get a response she reacted without thinking a slapped Big Mac. Considering she has rather strong hooves it took out a tooth. Fluttershy confirmed this when he spat it out. Fluttershy watched it hit the ground with a few drops of blood. She looked wide eyed and fainted. Big Mac Tried to catch her but Applejack bucked him in the eye.
“Don’t touch her!” Applejack yelled at him. He backed off feeling his eye and wincing when he touched it.
“Geez, Sis, you wanna break my legs too?” He asked glaring at her. She smirked.

~~~~~~~
Although Applejack is rather strong it took her awhile to get the unconscious Fluttershy into her bed. Big Mac offered to help but Applejack was still pretty angry and stressed at having to carry a full grown mare and threatened to cut off Big Mac’s dick if he tried to help. Applejack walked back out after getting Fluttershy into her bed. She looked at Big mac who was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed. Applejack sighed trying to calm down then realized something she shot a cold glare at Big Mac. He flinched.
“...Is.. Lilly ...Your daughter...” She asked continuing to glare
“Sis...” He started. She took a step towards him.
“Is, Lilly, your, daughter?” She asked him again taking another step forward with her glare intensifying. She looked away wincing and nodded slowly. She smacked him again so hard it knocked him unconscious. Tears streamed down her bright orange cheeks.

~~~

Some time later Twilight opened the door and stepped in.
“Flutter-” She stopped looking at Applejack wide eyed seeing her standing over Big Mac’s body.
“.....Applejack... What happened...?” She asked stepping towards her slowly and cautiously. Applejack cried more. Twilight had never seen her in such a state. Her eyes widened when she remembered she was supposed to get Fluttershy. Who wasn’t here, and instead an insane, depressed Applejack standing over Big Mac’s body. Twilight was confused, this wasn’t like Applejack at all. Was something controlling her? Making her do things that weren’t like her at all? Nothing seemed different today except this. applejack had been fine an hour ago when she was fixing Rarity’s shop..
“H-He’s... The father of L-Lilly!” She said collapsing on the floor crying into her hooves. Twilight widened her eyes.
“He what??” She asked unable to believe this was true. At that moment Lilly opened the door
“Hi Twilight” Lilly said before stopping and looking at everyone trying to figure out what was going on
“Uh...” Lilly hoped this would bring an explanation but Twilight just pushed her out the door
“Let’s go get you a cupcake while they sort that out!” Twilight said nervously.

~~~~~~
Twilight watched Lilly while she waited for Pinkie to return. She had sent her there after bringing Lilly to Sugar cube Corner and purchasing her a cupcake. She didn’t know what else to do and she didn’t know where Fluttershy was. Twinkle walked in the door.
“Hi mommy” Twinkle said hugging Twilight. Twilight smiled.
“She bought me a cupcake!” Lilly said excitedly eating the frosting.
“Can I have one too mommy?” Twinkle said looking up at her mother with bright eyes. Twilight nodded and bought another cupcake floating it over to Twinkle who took it struggling to use her magic to pick it up. She got it eventually. and brought it to the table talking to Lilly. Twilight sat and watched them for awhile. Eventually Pinkie came back and spoke to Twilight quietly. Twilight nodded then walked over to the young fillies smiling.
“Um girls I’m going over to Fluttershy’s would you mind staying here with Pinkie?” The girls nodded band Twilight smiled but it disappeared as she walked out.
“What am I gonna do?” She asked herself a bit worried.

Comments ( 2 )

YEY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FINEILY OH THANKYOUTHANKYOUSOMUCH!THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUICANTthankyouenough!thankyouthankyou. Maybe too many thank yous??????:pinkiesad2::pinkiehappy::rainbowwild::twilightblush:

love it so far keep up the great work and have a like :heart:

Login or register to comment