• Published 27th Aug 2013
  • 863 Views, 32 Comments

The Unexpecting Journey - dquiroga



three explorers took to much than they can chew and find themselves in the world of equestria. now they only wish to find their way home, but there's something that lurks within the shadows, something from long ago...

  • ...
10
 32
 863

PreviousChapters Next
ch. 1 part 2: the castle of doom/ the gladiator/ the artifacts (end)

the castle of doom

One could never be too prepared.’ I thought as I opened the case. What I kept inside was a modified version of an MP5, done by yours truly. Well at least the parts to put it together.

That isn’t what I think it is, is it?” Jordan asked as I began to assemble the weapon.

Yup, I don’t usually do this, but for some reason I felt that I may need it…” I said putting the last piece together, “I guess I was right.

I couldn’t really pack that much ammunition, because the case could only hold three clips. However, each clip is able to hold fifty rounds each, which I modified to do so. I also change it to be able to shot higher caliber bullets, but I didn’t really like bringing those kind of rounds, especially if their considered illegal to have in public. Yet, I brought one clip filled with them. I placed the two clips on my belt buckle, and the other inside the gun. (CHICK- CHICK) the sound echoed as I loaded the first bullet in the barrel.


I suppose you wouldn’t have another one of those would you?” I looked at Taphy shaking my head side to side in response.

I presume he asked that question so I would have the consideration to give him a better weapon. Jordan had already finished patching him up, and was packing up the aid kit. I put the strap of the gun over me; so I could free one of my hands. Then closed the case and placed it back in my bag. I turned to see that Jordan was digging in his bag, probably to find more clips for his gun. Taphy just stood where he was, keeping an eye out. I could see his bandages through the blood stained holes of his sleeves. ‘With that injured arm, he won’t be able to defend himself very well.

Taphy, come here.” I said detaching the pistol holster.

When he got to me, I passed him my pistol and holster.

In these kinds of situations, I rather have everyone properly equipped.” I said giving him what pistol clips I had.

Thanks.” He said putting the holster on.

Being that he is already injured, I’m sure he’s glad that he doesn’t have to depend on his own strength to defend himself. I then began to dig within my bag once more, looking to acquire my flashlight. The light in my hat is still ok, but the flashlight has distance, which I may need for this place. Jordan and Taphy also had the same idea.


So what’s the plan?” Jordan asked testing his flashlight.

Well, I don’t know how many wolves are left out there, but we are in no shape in taking on a whole pack…” I said trying to make going outside not an option, “So, just like last time, our only way to go is forward.

Daniel, not to rain on your parade, but we have no idea what this place is, and the further we go the worse things get.” Taphy said making his point clear.

And what do you suggest we do, wait here till the wolves leave, and how do we know this isn’t their front lawn.” I said proving my point.

Taphy just glanced away now having a better understanding on how dire our situation is.

Listen, as crazy as this sounds, but for some reason I feel as if all the challenges that we went through brought us here on purpose…” I said trying to put reasoning in my decision, “So I believe that this is our last challenge, and if we complete it we can go home.

I do agree that it does sound crazy, but that also sounds way too simple.” Jordan said putting my reasoning to the test.

Look that’s all I got, what this forest wants us to do is in this castle…” I said knowing that it sounds absurd, “(sigh) Complaining about it isn’t going to get us anywhere, are you guys with me or not.

Jordan and Taphy only sighed in frustration.

Yeah, we’re with you, but I still don’t like this.” Jordan said while Taphy nodded in agreement.

I then attached my flashlight to my gun, and then we proceeded into the castle, unknowing of what we will find.


When we were walking, I began to examine the images that were carved within the walls. Some of these images were what I expect to find in a European castle: griffins, dragons, knights, and soldiers. However, there were some images I didn’t really expect to see. There was an image of a horse and a human shaking hands, or hand and hoof, as you would do in agreements. After that, there are images of horses and griffons doing things along with humans like: pottery, farming, construction, clothing, etc. I’m sure my friends are also questioning these images. Then, we came upon an image of a town that was being attacked by beasts and human like figures, covered in black. The next image shows that the horses, griffons, and humans took arms to fight against these creatures. We stopped walking to look at what seemed to be the last image. It showed that they were victorious, and the ones who, what seemed, to had led this victory was a horse with a crown and a human with a necklace.


Okay…” Jordan said prolonging the vowels to emphasize his confusion, “[color=brownIf it wasn’t for the fact that we were close to death twice in one day, I would say that someone is pulling a prank on us.”

You know these images remind me of something.’ I thought trying to think back of when I would have seen these profound images. My mind then clicked, bringing me a memory of a show that I used to watch in my younger years. It was a kid’s show named ‘My little Pony’, and, as the name implies, it’s about a group of ponies who go through many adventures and find something new about friendship. ‘Nah, that’s just ridicules’ I thought pushing that thought out of my mind. My brain began to conjure up a better reason for these images, and all it came up with is that there was cult that was quite fond for mythology. ‘Yeah, that sounds more reasonable.’ I ended my thought there.

Come on guys, let’s keep going.” I said.


Other than the exit, there was only one other door that lead out of the hallway, that we were in. I raised my hand to push the door open, but it didn’t budge. ‘Great, it’s stuck.’ I thought with a little irritation. I then backed up a bit, and gave the door good front kick. (SLAM) ‘God I love doing that.

Daniel, let’s try not to break everything while we’re here.” Jordan said giving me an unapproved look for my actions.

Yeah, whatever.” I said rolling my eyes.

We entered to what seems to be a large chamber of some sorts. In the other side was another door, with a lever next to it.

Hmm, for a large castle, it’s quite linear.” I said as we continued to walk forward, “You know, corridors like these, we should look out for-

Look out!” Jordan yelled pulling me back.

Before I hit the ground, a blur of grey swayed in front of my vision. When I hit the ground, I could see a large pendulum, swaying back and forth.

Traps.” I said finishing my sentence that was, gratefully, interrupted.

The pendulum swayed two more times before locking back in its hiding spot.

Thanks.” I said while I was getting up.

No prob.

I began to examine the room from my position to see if I could find any other traps that are waiting for their chance to spring into action. Unfortunately, the webs and algae cover most of the room making it impossible to see the other traps.

Well, now what.” Taphy said probably wanting to get this whole thing over and done with.

I then looked at the lever that was next to the door. ‘Maybe only one of us has to get through.’ I thought.

Here, hold this.” I said giving Jordan my MP5.

What are you doing?” Jordan asked.

I believe that lever shuts off all the traps in this room.” I said giving Jordan a hint of my plan.

Oh no, that’s insane.” Jordan said as I gave my bag to Taphy.

He isn’t really saying anything. I guess he’s just glad that he doesn’t have to do this.

I know and that’s why I’m perfect for the job.” I said twisting my hat backwards.

Before my friends could stop me, I ran into the booby-trap, infested chamber.


I could say I had a ‘Leroy Jenkins moment’, but I didn’t really think about saying it. Instead, I was humming the Indiana Jones theme. I ran passed the first pendulum that tried to slice my face off, but then two more pendulums activated in front of me. They fell in opposite sides to close in scissor formation. I dived across, dodging it right in the meek of time, making a prefect roll, landing in a kneel position. I then began another sprint towards the direction of the door, only to notice that the walls, in my area, are opening little holes all over. I quickly noticed there was a gap between the floor and the holes in the wall; so I took my chances. Luckily, I was low enough to evade the darts that were shooting out from the holes. As I crawled under the swarm of darts, I could see the line where the darts ended. Before I could reach the end, the darts stopped. I halted in confusion, but I didn’t stay there for long. I flinched when a spear pierced out from the ground next to me. Reacting to this, I rolled away from the spear, luckily dodging another spear that came up where I previously laid. I quickly got up and tried to anticipate where the spears will rise. Somehow, I was able to dodge four spears. The last one was the closest one to get me, coming up only centimeters in front of me. ‘Fu#$ it!’ I began to run straight for the door, hearing multiple spears come up from behind. I was almost at the part of the door where the lever was, when I see a log of spikes falling straight for me. Like a boss, I slid right under it, dodging the chambers last attempt to stop me.


I made it to the door, and I reached for the lever that was on the right. I pulled down the lever and turn to see the traps in the room. The mechanisms that held the pendulums were released and they swayed until they hung motionless, The holes on the walls began to close up, preventing anymore darts to come out, The spears that were activated began to descend back into the ground, and the spiked log remained at its unstrapped position.

Hah, now that’s how it’s done.” I said crossing my arms and leaning on the side wall.

I could see Jordan and Taphy walking in my direction, keeping themselves distant from the traps. I waited for them, keeping a sneer on my face.

Daniel, you are one crazy son-of-a-bit#@...” Jordan said with annoyance, yet with the hint of relief that I’m not dead,”, but I’m glad you made it.

Aww, I didn’t really think you cared about me.” I said jokingly.

No, I was just worried I would have to carry your dead @ss around the rest of the way.” He said tossing my MP5 back to me.

We all laughed at Jordan’s comeback. I knew what I did was a little rash, and I probably gave my friends a heart attack. However, I made it without a scratch, and the way I pulled it off would have made Indiana Jones proud.

Come on let’s keep going.” I said after I got my backpack back from Taphy.

My friends nodded, showing that they didn’t want to overstay their welcome.


I reached out to open the door; fortunately it wasn’t stuck. I noticed that we were outside once more, but we weren’t outside the castle. We walked over to a ledge that contained a stair case, which lead to our next challenge. What we were looking at was one of the largest mazes we have ever seen. The maze contained stone walls that were high enough to keep from climbing over, without help. The moonlight allowed us to see the multiple twists and turns of the maze, and also we could see in the distance another stair case that lead towards a double door entrance. However, the maze was too large to map out the correct directions, to the other side. With a long sigh I finally gave out the words that expressed my feelings towards our next challenge.

Well that’s just great.

This is going to take us forever to get through.” Taphy said also expressing his thoughts.

I guess we better get started then.” I said hearing a groan of displeasure.

We made our way down the stairs, and entered into the maze. We were prepared to take it on, but nothing could have prepared us for what waited inside.

________________________________________________________________________________________
the gladiator


I’ve been in mazes before. However, there is something unique about this one. Don’t get me wrong, I knew I would get lost pretty quickly; going around aimlessly hitting dead end to dead end would do that to you. Yet, it feels like everywhere I turn, it’s always something different. Even when I turn back to get my bearings, I end up confronting splits that we haven’t encountered. It’s as if the maze is changing on its own. If my hypothesis is true, then that means that the maze is herding us, but where. We made another turn and what did we find. ‘Another dead end

God dam#it, this is getting us nowhere!” Taphy yelled obviously getting annoyed that we aren’t making any progress. “Why won’t we just climb over?

Taphy, that is considered cheating,” I responded with a suave voice, “and cheating is frowned upon in our community.

Cheating…” Taphy said unenthusiastically.

Yes, and I don’t want to risk breaking the rules.” I said a little firmly this time.

I began to head back not wanting to continue the conversation. When I made the turn, I could see that the maze had changed once more, leading us into a four way split.

Alright now what?” Jordan said no longer being surprised by the shifts.

I turned to him, preparing to answer. Only to be stopped to see a large shadow on the wall in the corner that we came from. Something was coming, and it was big, very big. Jordan and Taphy looked at me with a confused look and turned to see the very shadow that caught my attention. The owner of the shadow came forth into our sights, only for him to turn and stop to face us.


What stood before us was a warrior, a gladiator to be more precise, that stood ten feet tall from head to toe. He wore a golden breastplate armor that bore a symbol of two lions facing each other on their hind legs. He wore golden gantlets with a unique design. On his left side of his waist was a large sword with a golden handle that was large in size to match his. His legs were covered with golden armor that resembled what Greek soldiers would wear. He held an incredibly large shield that bore a dragon face on its center. His helmet could be best described to be similar to a centurion from the roman era. However, his face was non-existent, looking a lot like slender man as a roman soldier.


He doesn’t have a face, but I could tell that he was looking at us, somehow. We stood there for a few seconds, in silence, taking in his features. Then he spoke.

I am the guardian of this place…” it said with a loud and deep voice, “and the protector of the very secrets it holds.

We stood in awe to what stood before us. I took a deep breath before speaking.

Do you have a name, and what are you protecting it from?” It stood there in silence for a few seconds.

I have no name, but a purpose…” it responded, “and my purpose is to keep the unworthy from passing.

Unless the sword is used as a shaving tool, I doubt it; I can see what’s coming next.


Well, I guess we’ll take our leave then.” Taphy said turning away not wanting to continue this conflict.

Before he could leave, a wall instantly burst from the ground from one of the exits, which Taphy was going to go out from. We turned in shock back to the guardian, knowing what transpired was his doing.

Whether or not, you wish to continue is beyond your decision…” the guardian said in a harsh tone, “For you have already entered into my domain.

His right hand gripped the handle of his sword, and he was slowly unsheathing it, only to quickly jerk it out making a loud screech. In response, we grabbed our guns, preparing to take aim.

Very few were able to get this far, but none were able to surpass me. Now, it is your turn to try.” He said pointing his sword toward us.

Man this guy talks to much.’ “Lets get this over with.” I said signaling my friends to attack.

We took aim and began to lay hell fire on our target. When the bullets made contact, there was no reaction. I ceased fire, using up half of my clip. My friends also ceased lowering their pistols in shock. The guardian only stood there as if nothing has happened. Our bullets barely made a dent on his armor. He then brought up his shield in front of him, and he brought his sword out away from his side.

My turn.” He said charging at us afterwards.

For being as large as he was, he was surprisingly fast. He then brought up his sword and plunged it down, intending to cut my in two. I quickly dodge role to my right, his sword missing hitting the ground. The impact caused the ground to shake, creating a large crater where he hit. ‘Holy sh#$’ I quickly got up and retreated where my friends fell back to.

Alright, new plan…” I said as I stopped in front of my friends, “RUN!


Without hesitation, we ran for our lives, again. I could hear the stomps of our attacker chasing us in the maze. Making quick turns and a few pop shots, we were able to evade his attacks. The next turn led us to a four way turn, giving us three separate escape points.

Alright, lets split up; he can’t chase us all at once!” I ordered.

I don’t think that’s a good idea!” Jordan countered.

Don’t argue with me just do it!” I ended.

We then parted our separate ways. Jordan took to the right, Taphy made his way left, and I just kept straight. I could still hear the stomps of our pursuer, and it wasn’t fading. ‘Great, of course he’ll come after me.’ I continued to make my turns. ‘Surprised that I haven’t hit a dead end yet.’ I immediately stopped at a turn only to find a wall blocking my path. ‘Crap spoke to soon.’ I quickly turn to see a sword coming straight for me. I swiftly rolled out of the way, having the sword pierce through the wall. I quickly got up and tried to escape, but a wall burst through the ground, preventing my escape. I turned back to see that the guardian had already removed the sword from the wall. He turned to me holding his sword at my direction.

There is nowhere left to run mortal.” The guardian said wanting to end me.

Fine, I was tired of running anyway.” I said jokingly, trying to brush off the fact that I’m going to have to fight this guy by myself.


Jordan, Taphy, where are you guys.’ The guardian then took a battle ready stance and I did the same. He then began to charge at me. I began firing my weapon, but, like before, it had no effect. He brought up his sword and strikes down. I rolled again, dodging his strike, but then he shifted his sword swayed it in my direction. All I could do was drop on my back; as the sword swayed above me, scratching the wall behind me. He then brought up his left foot, intending to stomp me on the ground. I quickly rolled out of the way; as his foot met the ground, making a small crater. ‘Jesus Christ, I’m in trouble.’ I began to reload my gun with the armor piercing rounds, knowing that normal rounds are ineffective. ‘If these don’t work then I’ll be F.U.B.A.R.ed’ I decided that I’ll try to disarm him. Once again, he lifted his sword and brought it down towards me. I shifted to the side dodging the sword. Then I began to lay fire on his hand. ‘Booyah!’ successfully, I was able to disarm him, hearing him grunt by my attack. Unfortunately, I did not pay attention to his counter- attack. I heard something coming from behind me. I turned to see his shield coming at me, but I could not react.


The shield hit me hard on my side, sending me flying towards the wall. As I made impact, I could hear the cracks on the wall. My body instantly fell to the ground. I clenched on my side feeling the pain intensify.

S-son-of-bi#$%” I said under my breath; the pain was making it hard to speak.

I looked up to see the guardian pick up his weapon, griping it tightly in his hand. I couldn’t move. My body was still trying to collect itself. He was walking towards me, only to stop two feet away.

I am impressed mortal…” he said tapping the sword on the ground, “I almost forgot what pain felt like.

He then flipped the sword, making it point down towards me.

As amusing as it was, I believe it is time to end this game.” He said slowly lifting his sword up.

I turned my head to face his, and gave a glare of defiance towards him. If I was going to die, I’m going to die with dignity.


Leeroy Jenkins!” a loud voice from above, making us pause to look up.

It was Jordan, jumping from the wall behind me. With the momentum of gravity, he was too quick for the guardian to react. With the knife on his left hand, he slashed at his face, making him draw back. Jordan rolled on the ground, spreading the pressure of his impact. When he stopped, he began shooting his pistol at the guardian, attempting to keep his attention. I heard another thud next to me, only to see Taphy.

Are you alright, you okay!” he yelled examining for any visible injuries.

Where the fu#$ were you guys!” I said with annoyance.

Stuck in traffic.” He responded pulling me up.

I grunted still feeling the effects of the Guardian’s attack. I turn to see that Jordan was still keeping the Guardian’s attention, dodging his attacks.

He won’t hold out for much longer.” Taphy said also looking at the scene.

I know, but our regular rounds are useless against him, and I don’t have that many high caliber rounds either.” I said trying to think of some way to defeat this advisory.

But Jordan was able to cut him with his knife.” Taphy said pointing back at the events beforehand.


My mind began to ponder on that. How could a knife be able to do damage while the bullets could not? It then hit me. The reason why the normal rounds did no damage was because they were too small, which is why the higher calibers were more effective. Also, Jordan’s momentum from his fall gave him enough speed to cut him. ‘That’s it! If the knife can be thrown with enough momentum, it could easily pierce through him.’ the only problem with this plan is that there is no possible way any of us could throw that hard. I then looked at my gun, which had given me another thought. ‘If you can’t increase the power, then add pressure.’ I then began tell Taphy a rundown of my plan.

That sounds crazy enough that it just might work…” Taphy said not wanting to argue, “But how do you intend to get him to stay still?

One problem at a time.” I responded.


I could see Jordan struggling to hold out, having problems fighting back while dodging every blow.

You can join any time now!” Jordan yelled dodging another blow.

Taphy and I just looked at each other. I shrugged my shoulders, and Taphy just nodded in agreement. ‘Alright, round two.’ Jordan jumped out of the way from another blow. He was slowing down, probably from exhaustion. However, the guardian was not. He was about to throw another blow; until a wave of bullets stopped him from doing so. He then turned to see Taphy and me pointing our guns at him. He then waved his sword, blunting the handle of the sword to the wall, probably was getting annoyed from the multiple interruptions. Taphy flinched at his action, and tapped on my shoulder.

He’s all yours buddy.” Taphy said before running to the side, wanting to get out of the picture.

I just rolled my eyes at him. I checked the clip I had in my gun. ‘Crap, one round.’ I sighed placing the clip back into the gun. ‘Oh well, I only have one chance at this anyway.

Hay Jordan!” I yelled keeping my eyes on the guardian.

What!” he yelled back.

You still have that knife?!” I asked for the item that was crucial to defeating our enemy.

Yeah, what for?!” he asked oblivious to my plan.

Just pass it to me when I give the signal!” I ended putting my full attention to on my opponent.
Alright buddy, lets finish what we started, shall we.” I said getting into my fighting stance.

He then tilted his head and got into his battle stance. He charged and I did the same. Everything felt it was slowing down, once my adrenalin kicked in. He then sliced his sword down at me. With my speed, I slid under him, dodging his attack. Luckily, Jordan took that as the signal, and he threw the knife towards me. I grabbed it with my right hand, and threw it as hard as I could at the direction where the guardian’s head would be. I then aimed my gun at the direction where I threw the knife. With only a second to aim, I took my shot.


With the adrenalin still affecting my senses, I could see the guardian turn to see the knife coming towards him. He tried to lift his shield to block it, but then my bullet hit its mark, pushing the knife giving it a devastating velocity. Now there was no way for the guardian to block the projectile, bringing the inevitable. The knife swiftly pierced through his forehead, bursting through the other side. Through the hole on his head I could see the knife resting on the other side of the wall. ‘I did it… Jesus Christ I did it.’ I’m guessing my friends were also stunned, because the whole area went silent.


The silence was broken by the loud clang of the sword, falling from the owner’s hand. Then I could hear the rustling of his armor, as he began to tilt backwards. (THUD) his body then met the ground, making dust clouds as he made impact. After watching the body lay limp on the ground, I finally got up from the ground to walk towards it. My movement probably snapped my friends from their trance, because I could see them doing the same thing. We cautiously approached the body making sure our target is truly dead.

Did we kill him?” Taphy asked breaking the silence.

Maybe, poke him.” I said in response.

I’m not poking him, you poke him.” he responded.

I was about to include Jordan into the conversation, until the body began to glow. Being surprised, we quickly fell back a small distance.


The body began to take a white glow, starting at the wound on his head. As the glow intensifies, it then begins to consume the body. When the guardian was nothing but white, white sparks began to levitate from the body dissolving the guardian. As we continued to look in awe to what is transpiring, the body continued to dissipate, till there was nothing left. We stood there for a few seconds, looking at the crater where the guardian once was; until Jordan broke the silence.

Hmm looks like his death was… lightly exaggerated. (Yeeeeah)” Jordan punned, breaking the ice.

(sigh) Jordan, you watch too much CSI.” I said.

We all laughed a bit until the room fell silent once more.

So now what?” Taphy questioned stating the fact that we are still trapped in the maze.

Before I could respond, a loud voice interrupted me.

Congratulations young warriors, you have passed the final test.” The voice of the guardian began to emanate all around us. “Only the chosen ones were worthy enough to defeat me.

Chosen ones?’ I gave Jordan and Taphy a look of confusion, but they shrugged, telling me that they were as confused as I am.

So what, are we in the matrix or something, are you going to let us chose between the red and blue pill, and show us how far the rabbit hole goes?” I said sarcastically, making references intentionally.

No…” he said unamused, “but you will have a choice.

The wall behind us lowered, and revealed the other entrance that we were trying to get to.

Now go, and for fill your destinies.” He ended.

We just stood there, confused by the sudden revelation of our hardships.

Well if that destiny is me going big in the NBA, then yes, let’s go.” Taphy said making Jordan and I roll our eyes at him.

We then continued on towards the stairs that lead out of the maze to the double doors. When we were going up the stairs, I couldn’t stop thinking about what the guardian told us. ‘Chosen ones, choices, destinies; Jesus what have I gotten ourselves into?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
the artifacts


We opened the double doors to enter into a circular chamber. In the center was a square altar, containing three artifacts above it. The rest of the room was covered in moss and algae. We stood at the entrance, not knowing whether to approach or not.

Are we going to walk up or am I going to have to do it myself?” I asked seeing that we aren’t going anywhere.

My friends just stood there looking at me. After a few seconds I sighed in annoyance and began to walk towards it. I slowly made my way to it, making sure there aren’t any hidden traps. When I reached the altar, I could see three medallions.


The medallions were covered with dust and cob webs, but yet I could see that it was made in solid gold. There was a chain on each, also covered in gold. I could see that the altar contained writing. I began to wipe off the dust revealing the text that was inscribed on the altar.

Can you read it, what does it say?” Jordan asked seeing the writing on the altar. To my surprise, it was written in English. I began to read the text out loud so my friends could hear.

Three treasures, one characteristic. / Three warriors, one bond. /Three powers, one responsibility. / This is where your journey begins.

What does that mean?” Taphy asked confused of what he heard.

No idea…” I said then looking back at the artifacts, “but I do know that these babies are probably worth millions.

I began to rub my hands, examining the altar, trying to find any hidden traps. I then waved my hand over the artifacts to see if anything happens. When I see that nothing happened, I began to ponder whether to just snatch it. I made up my mind and took a deep breath.


I swiftly grabbed all the medallions, frantically looking at all sides seeing if I activated anything. Like before, nothing happened.

Hmm, that was easy.” I said relaxing myself, holding the medallions in my hand.

I then turned and walked back towards my friends. “Look what I got here; there is enough for all of us.” I said showing them the artifacts.

I then passed my friends their fair share. They began examining the artifacts that they acquired. I began to wipe off the dust from my share, showing the gold that it’s made of. There was no real design on the medallions. It was just blank from front to back, but I didn’t care. Design or none these artifacts were worth millions. I began to smile at the fruits of our labor.


Before I looked away, the medallion glistened a bit. I took another close look at it. Before I could react, the medallion burst into a ball of light. Jordan’s and Taphy’s did the same. I tried to let go, but for some reason I couldn’t. Soon we were engulfed by the light, seeing only white. Then our vision went dark. Then there was silence.
_

I wish you good luck warriors, your journey will be long, and you will face many challenges, but as long as your bond of friendship is strong, there will be nothing that you can’t overcome. Farewell.

END ch. 1

Author's Note:

hahaha finally done with this chapter. our heroes seem to have locked themselves in a world of adventure. also we get to go to the land of ponies, griffins, dragons, diamond dogs, and.... any other creature that exists in this world.

PreviousChapters Next