• Published 22nd May 2013
  • 6,238 Views, 103 Comments

An Accidental Push - Peroth E



Cadence gets her horn cracked, and while Twilight tries to fix it, her love magic runs rampant, causing the humble citizens of Ponyville to act out on their private feelings for eachothers. Clop/romance.

  • ...
29
 103
 6,238
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 48 )

This is getting pretty good. Keep at it! :twilightsmile:

Ooh. Some Cheerilee X BigMac, huh? Nice. :eeyup:

That comment at the bottom, I laughed

-Only matter of time before Twilight have to give Spike 'the talk'.
-How is Twilight going to explain her friends about the 'incident'?
-Big Mac and Cheerilee might go at it all day.

And so it begins.

With all the grief Twi and her disaster-magnetism has caused Ponyville, a little unchecked love radiation doesn't seem so bad! :rainbowwild:

... and the population of ponyville grew three times it's size that day.

i am loveing this, not is it just clop it's hot hevy love filled ohmygodweneedabiggerboat love clop. it's an actual STORY!:twilightsmile:

Sex gets likes. Everyone likes sex. Like watching and hearing and reading about it in all the different ways. However, it's not really something people love. Sure they like it a lot, but it's not something people love by itself. People though... You can love people. So long as you can sympathize with them and feel some sort of connection with them, you can grow to love them. You sir, have not made characters in this story, you made people in this story. Pony people, but people. We like sex, but we love these people you have "created" even if they are based off a template we already know well. So, we love this story and in a platonic way, we love you. And THAT good sir is why I don't mind this hitting the feature box.

SO! You may continue writing a porn.

I can't wait to see who the six get paired with. Crossing my fingers for something in particular, but we'll see :rainbowlaugh:

2622944

"Something". GEE, I WONDER WHAT THAT COULD BE.

It couldn't possible be... blue... orange... and a dervish of carnal fury behind a barn, could it?

2623119
:trixieshiftleft:
:trixieshiftright:

I deny everything!

(behind the barn? On top of it! Wings take you places, after all~)

Hi! Fancy seeing you here! :rainbowlaugh:

2623126

Nobody expects the Solar Inquisition! Deny it all you like!

(Psh! You'd know that best!)

Oh come on, like I wouldn't show up here. ... Show up here secretly hoping for some Twidance.

Still hoping for that three way between Mac, Twilight, and Cadence though it looks like the chances for it have decreased.

Purity Ring? Or Ms. Choksondik?
images.wikia.com/southpark/images/e/eb/FourthGrade04.gif
Also:

“FER PEAT’S SAKE, JUST KISS ALREADY!”

I see what you did there.

I LOVED the south park references! XD Mrs. 'Purity Ring' and the part where mrs. chokesondick freaks out the girls with diseases. XD

This story gets better and better throughout! Keep it up!

*Falls over laughing* Wow, that scene with Mac and Cheerilee will stay with me. Very beautifully and uniquely done.

One small query though...will this involve foalcon? :unsuresweetie:

2623642 It'll involve foalcon in the same way that this story is not going to involve foalcon.

The CMC have their place though. Their utterly adorably snuggly huggably place.

New chapter DOES in fact continue to deliver with one of the best pairings! A little disconnected from scene one to scene two within this chapter though. They could probably have functioned reasonably well as separate chapters with very minimal editing to give it a little better flow, and they'd have each been a good 5k words so it's not like chapter length would have suffered. If anything I wouldn't have minded longer, particularly in building up to Mac and Cheerilee. Although I do get that there is something magical in the air, so I'm sure the speed of their hookup was somewhat intentional.

So yeah if that's all I can find to nitpick, it means you're doing a hell of a job otherwise. I'll be watching this fic like a hawk now. One more fellow erotica writer to be jealous of, I suppose! :twilightblush:

--CG

2623778 I did consider posting them as two separate chapters, but I wanted the effects of the "love radiation" as its being called to be obvious from the get-go. That and I'm used to releasing large chapters. If I don't screw it up, then it's a combo-package of quality AND quantity.

I just hope that their relationship stays even after Cadence leaves... cuz that would be really awkward if they, all of a sudden, were like "...oh fuck... we fucked... we fucked up!"

2624154 yeah, I guess they did fuck eachother up

Now we're talking.

I love me some Big Mac with any mare (Or stallion, heyo), and I already utterly relish this story's lighthearted sexual humor, so this was a big plus for me. Best moment in my mind was when Applejack played matchmaker. Well done.

Best thing about all this; I have NO idea where this is going.

This porn is a good porn, and I cannot endorse the continued writing of it enough.

2622944 Pfft. Paired. At the pace this is going I'm expecting a big orgy ;)

Dear God. This is so good. So good.

The fact that you can be funny without removing the sexy is absolutely fantastic.

2625167 only if they don't approve of this ship, because I certainly approve of this ship :raritywink:

“He was fucking me hard, and it was good. He stuck his tongue up my vag first and then railed me against the wall like the dirty bitch I am. He tugged my mane so hard he was pulling my hair out, and it hurt so good that I came all over his dick like a nasty slut, and he let go by accident and I smashed my horn against the wall,” Cadence told her in a low, dark, triumphant voice as Twilight slowly leaned back with a dawning horro

Oh goody. People love the romance, but forget the other stuff. :rainbowlaugh:

Not bad. Emotional shift much in chapters? Then again, I should talk.

"...now go to your room,” she ordered motherly-like. ... “We’re about to talk about some adult things and we’d like it if you weren’t here for them,” Cadence said sternly.

For a princess who spreads love and harmony, that was disturbingly devoid of empathy. This is what's bothersome, when he isn't treated as an equal. He's also the only sibling Cadance failed to hug.

I should probably better let him out to play...

What's worse here than the superfluous words is that she uses pet-related phrases when thinking of him. Is she resentful for having a smaller presence in the stained glass window after saving his life?

and you. Will. Die.

It's worth noting that people don't always write this kind of sentence properly. The last word before the isolated words needs to be italicized to lend emphasis to it. High five for doing it right!

“Practicing for the Equestrian Wife Throwing Contest and I missed!”

:rainbowlaugh: That absolutely cracked me up. It's lines like this that make me wish FiMfiction had more laughing emoticons.

that Cheerilee had never from him before.

Short on words that time.

A fairly compelling story with well-written clop to boot. The issue became obvious as soon as the narrative jumped over to Big Mac: Cadance is leaking and Ponyville is about to become a much happier place, if such a thing is possible.

Shining was getting on my nerves, though. There's being protective, and there's being a pain in the ass. Does he even trust his sister's judgment? I'm hoping Twilight will threaten to beat the living daylights out of him and turn his testicles into jelly if he ever shows hostility toward the pony or dragon she decides to take to bed.

2623727 Phew! :twilightsheepish: Foalcon is one of the very few things that I flat out refuse to read because it makes me extremely uncomfortable and so the idea that this fic might have it worried me because thus far I cannot get enough of this story!

Glad to hear CMC will be involved in the adorable huggable sense and not the "purty mouth" sense:rainbowlaugh:

2628596 It's "love" radiation, not "molestation" radiation, which is unfortunately very catchy to say.

I can't help but wonder what would come of cracking other alicorn horns. Would Luna create deep shadows and waking dreams? Would Celestia bathe her surroundings in solar radiation? Would Twilight generate a wild magic zone? Hopefully, we won't find out, because that'd suck for them, but it's certainly interesting to think about.

In any case, looking forward to more.

2628739 Just be glad Pinkie didn't break hers...

2628750 :applejackconfused: Oh God...

Discord: "I swear it wasn't me this time!"

2628750
Yeah, I'm gonna call all of Equestria rending itself apart instantly.

Peroth E. What is this person?

This person is one of the funniest writers, and knows how to write. God damn you're good.
I'm literally laughing my ass off half the chapter, and... well it's hard to explain what I feel the other half, I enjoy the other half, but not in that way... in another way...

...

...well maybe a bit on that way but I don't like admitting it. Don't ask why tho', there won't be clear answer.

Very well written, lovely long chapters and an interesting story dynamic.

I did find it interesting you chose CheeriMac for your first 'induced ship' as it were. Not that theres anything wrong with cheerimac i suppose, but im guessing that the intention is to have several chapters each with different characters interacting, and well... there are only so many heterosexual couples in ponyville. Not that i dont enjoy homosexual shipping too, but im sensing (perhaps wrongly) that this series will focus mostly on the hetero ships. That just seems how its to be to me. So using up Macintosh on a relatively background character, unrelated to the other main players of the story, seems a little odd. It means he cant be used with one of the mane6, which drops down the number of possible male ships with them to... zero i suppose.

Its a little bit of a shame, because while say.. Fluttermac isnt one of my favourite ships either, i would have enjoyed reading about Fluttershy being overcome by the weird love aura thing and using the confidence to introduce herself to mac properly. But oh well.

So yes, im very interested in where youll go next. And while i dont mean to discourage, i do hope you dont go the route of picking one of the mane6 and bundling them off with an unknown male background character. Even Soarin Dash is a ship i find a bit hard to swallow (partly because he has no personality, and ill admit a lot because i dont agree with the idea of a star having a relationship with someone who hero worships him) and beyond Soarin theres very few free males in this universe.

Then again maybe you dont plan to focus on the mane6. Maybe this will be all 'canon' shipping, i.e. Mrs Cake and Mr Cake. And.. um... others?

Otherwise, i would like to say that i loved Twilight's reaction to Cadence and Shinings relationship. Especially the whole cleanliness thing. (Maybe their sex talk should take place at the Spa - Rarity could even help!) and i really look forward to seeing how new and improved sex ed with Cadence goes. I do feel that maybe Twilight got slightly TOO hysterical at one point, just a little bit, and that you may need to do a teensy bit more work keeping her in character. Just trying to imagine the words coming out of Twilight's mouth in the show should work. But i also recognise this isnt exactly a normal situation with her.
I must say, im a lot more interested by more Shining Twilight Cadence relationship development than i actually am in the clop ^^; which is a sign of a good story! Im also intrigued as to who you might be choosing to pair Twilight with (if anyone) because again theres relatively little choice here and picking an underdeveloped pony wont really do the story justice. I cant believe a proper relationship if i know one of the ponies really really well, and the other is that one who runs the Sofa and Quill store.

But regardless, i wish you the best and im very much looking forward to reading more from you!

I decided to finally read the first chapter of this before bed tonight. I am both happy and sad that I did. I got to read a great chapter, but I'm also up too damn late again; oh well, the things we do for erotica.:twilightsmile:

This story has been sitting in my Read Later queue for awhile, but when it was submitted for review to the High Quality Mature Fiction group, I figured it was a good time to stop putting it off and give it a read. This story had me laughing and exteremely excited the whole time I was reading. It seemed to flow smoothly between each state, and brought me along for the ride.

It certainly deserves a place in HQMF, and I'll be saving chapter 2 for a treat tomorrow night, I can hardly wait.:twilightsmile:

Why would Cheerilee need to think about construction equipment when bucking Bic Mac?

Where'd this fic go? I miss it!

Oh god, AJ yelled at them and I nearly fell out of my seat laughing. Per, stop being so good at this.

Or, you know, don't. Ever.

2628750
And that's the story of how Discord was born...

Both chapters were Good.
You got some real good character reactions in here.
Big Mac and Cheerilee that is some funny stuff, there interaction was so, well odd bumbling but in a good way.
I thought this was a TwiMac stroy?

Well thank you.
Good luck best wish.

Been searching for this story forever but it doesn't have a Big Mac tag or Cheerlie and I didn't know the title!

I peeked at your other stories...

You have a BAD habit of leaving stories to rot unfinished. I really hope you pull through on this one.

I don't see why Cadence needs to talk about the sex at all. I mean why is that relevant?

Login or register to comment