• Published 22nd May 2013
  • 11,584 Views, 69 Comments

In Your Dreams! - EveryponyEqual



Twilight's been having naughty dreams about Princess Luna. When she confuses reality for a dream thought things quickly escalate. Princess Luna doesn't seem to mind too much, though.

  • ...
25
 69
 11,584
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

It's a good letter especially since theirs the excuse of twilight saying she lost a few IQ points from the lunar sex.:twilightsmile:

anyway Hope to see that threesome chapter. that will be awesome if you can pull it off.

im just saying a luna + twi + celiestia is going to be amazing
:pinkiehappy:

Pfft-BWAHAHAHAHA!:rainbowlaugh:

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

Why didn't you say something before? I would've gladly lent out my "expertise" if you needed it, but I suppose you've already met one of the best there is. Still, perhaps you'd like to have a sleepover with me and Luna? I'll have you know the two of us together eclipse any experience you've ever had... :trollestia:

P.S. Luna likes being in the center.

Your talented and skilled diarch,
Princess Celestia.

Honestly, I've never been one for threesomes. Even when it's approved by the loved one I feel as if it's cheating.
But, though this doesn't count much, I'd personally like to see a hostility between Luna and Celestia resulting from this.
Your faithful reader,
Darksons

2737024

Aka: How Twilight really earned her wings.

But let's take a moment to discuss the over all quality of my work.

It's decent, at best. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the compliments and stuff I've gotten but I appreciate the criticism just as much.

As an editor myself, just on fimfiction here, not professionally, i can say your work is of much higher quality than what i normally get to work with. Your descriptions are varied and detailed, but not overly-so as to take away from the scene either. As for characterization... as best i can tell, if the show was NSFW, i could see an episode like this happening pretty easily with our established G-rated characters.

And for the record, I don't think this letter is that good.

I disagree. This is something i could see from Twilight, had she actually done something similar.

As odd as this sounds, this (specifically, the letter) actually reads well in Twilight's voice (or whatever passes for it in my head), and for most of the fiction i read, that simple statement cannot be said for any character. As much as I'd like to say otherwise, because i enjoyed the story, the big stories I've read, like Pen Stroke's Past Sins have only a few scenes where the characters fit well enough into them. I love it when i come across these scenes, after i read them, i remember them much better than anything else.

I mean sure, there are areas you can work on. There are some typos, comma usage, occasional wording issues/grammar, the usual stuff. Pretty much every author has those problems. If you do need a second, third, fourth... another pair of eyes to look this (and any other non-gore/pure grimdark fic) over, i'd be more than willing to go over it.

2740571

First of all, I really have to point out how flattered I am. The fact that even one person thinks like that of my writing means a lot to me. After all, the reason I joined this site is to write, something I'm extremely passionate about. My goal here is to improve my writing skills, and people like you really motivate me to continue writing.

When it comes to the 'in-character' comment I appreciate that too. Too often I find character not properly portraying themselves, it's kind of a per peeve of mine. Of course that doesn't extend to characters like Vinyl or Derpy as really, due to their role as background ponies, they're essential blank canvas. The point I'm trying to make is I always try to keep characters within themselves, and it's nice to know it seems like I'm doing a great job.

As for your offer of looking over my stuff, I'll gladly take you up on that. I'll Private message you about that though. :pinkiehappy:

Hahahahahahahahah I feel bad for twilight if for celestia is far for just it being awkward.:rainbowlaugh:

Is it wrong of me to be laughing throughout the entire story? :rainbowlaugh:

i get so much joy out of imaging Celestia's face as she reads that letter.

I'm not sure which Celestia reaction would be funnier when she next meets Luna.

Celestia: What possessed you to rut my student?!

or

:trollestia:Give me all the juicy details!

We need a return letter from Celestia that's basically a "Buh ... wha ... Luna ... my student ... bwah?"

I look forward to your next chapter:twilightsmile:

Funny story I must say.
And quite sexy. Good job.

Dragon:moustache:

i thought it was funny, though i kinda wanted to see celestia's reaction to the letter. also Luna: I am your dream girl, cumming in your dreams, making you scream and I'm something you'll never believe. I REGRET NOTHING!

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

The letter is my favorite part. <.< I got a good laugh out of it.

Great job. More please

This was adorable. I enjoyed reading it :twilightsmile:

Luna is mine twilight sparkle grrrrrr this means war princess :rainbowdetermined2:

Login or register to comment