• Published 12th May 2013
  • 1,073 Views, 18 Comments

Playing her Heartstrings - BowserFan16



You x Lyra 2ed person fanfic.

  • ...
9
 18
 1,073

Chapter 1- Her...

"Hey", you look up and see bonbon, a good friend of yours, you look up from your acoustic guitar that you have been playing in the park for the last 10 min. Nopony ever really minded you playing your guitar. they actually liked it when you played your guitar, some even sat down around you and listened to you. but anyway you look up at bonbon.
"sup" you say.
"you remember Lyra, right?" she asked.
"yeah, what about her?"
"Well she has had her eyes on you for a while now, and was wondering if you two wanted to... ya know, go out for smothies sometime?"
You look over at Lyra, who is behind bonbon, Looking away, you can see a blush that has formed on her cheeks.
"Sure" you finally answer, why not? you haven't been on a date since you left Cloudsdale.
"Great!" exclaims bonbon.
"So hows today in O' say 2 hours?" you ask, cracking a small grin.
"that sounds great!" says Lyra, now looking at you, her eyes glistining in the sunlight, you have never seen anything more beautiful in your life.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

You Throw on your regular everyday clothes and a pair of sunglasses on your head. Its just going to Sugarcube corner for smoothies right? Nothing big.
So you walk out of you front door turn around to lock it, but when you turn around you are a hoofs distance away from lyra, looking at you with a wide grin on her face.
"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" you scream.
"H-hi" she says
Say Something you idiot!
"uhh, hey lyra..."
Really, that's the best you got? smooth move romeo...
"hey, sorry, I was going to meet you at Sugarcube Corner, but I was wondering if we could... ya know...W-walk together?" She said in a very nervous voice.
"Sure, I don't mind" you say in a manly confident voice, almost sounding ridiculous.
So you two walk to sugar cube corner together lyra walking very close to you... almost snuggling with you as you two walk.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

As you walk out of Sugarcube Corner, lyra is leaning against you half asleep.
"That was fun." she says, "how about we do this again sometime?"
your heart skips a beat. and your not sure why. "sure, Id like that."
lyra is then apon you, giving you the warmest, hug you have ever gotten, her fur feels so good on your hands.
"Could you do me a favor?" she asks
"Sure." you answer
"could you walk me home?"
"sure"

Author's Note:

FIRST FANFIC!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! this fanfic should come out completly within 2-3 days, k?