• Published 9th May 2013
  • 1,547 Views, 51 Comments

EquineKiin - Youcannoterasethepast



When a legend is transported into a new world in the midst of his greatest moment, how does the dragonborn adapt to his new life? (2nd person. Gender, name, race, and fighting style are up to you)

  • ...
1
 51
 1,547

Big Comebacks

Previously, on Equinekiin...

The moment it reaches you, but before it could shit its mouth...

And the epic story continues...

Pissed. That is the best word for how you feel. How dare Alduin appear from nowhere with an army of enslaved dragons, kill a few hundred people, then flee when he is beaten!? "Far from beaten," he says. Hah! If he was still able to fight, why did he flee like some goat-hearted coward?

The crowd of survivors that formed seemed to share your rage, with ponies and dragons shouting things like, "How dare you!?" and various curses towards the heavens. Turning your head upwards, you join them. "Krii Lun Aus!"

Your voice heralds doom, but to nothing in particular. The purple shockwave generated by your thu'um dissipated in the air. The shout meant nothing to the crowd of onlookers, but to you, you just marked Alduin for death.

Soon after the last traces of purple vanished from sight, you become too disgusted to stand where Alduin once stood. You walk away from the circle of ash Alduin created when he teleported, and to your home. When you finally reach it, you notice just how lucky you got. The right side of the inn was hanging three feet off the edge. You try not to think about the fact that the library was to the left of your house as you flop onto your bed.

Turning away from the door, you see a list you made out of boredom:

1: Enter house
2: Find table with most crap
3: FUS RO DAH!
4:???
5: profit

If it wasn't for the fact you were responsible for the deaths of hundreds, you would have smiled. As you contemplate sleeping, you hear a knock on the door.

"Go away!"

"Can I come in?"

"What part of 'go away' do you not understand!?"

"I only asked to be polite. I'm coming in"

"Gol Hah! Go away!"

The voice pauses for a moment, then, sounding strained, says, "No"

You sit up on the bed, and see the purple unicorn from the ceremony enter. Sighing, you say, "Hello, Twilight shine"

Seeming annoyed, she said, "Hello (Something that sounds similar to your name, but is purposely messed up)"

"What do you want?"

"I came to give you your award"

"No! No, no, no, no, no. There is no way I can accept that award. There are hundreds of funerals planned because I couldn't stand and fight."

"If you stood and fought, you would die. If you died, there would be thousands of funerals"

"That's occurred to me already, but I could've killed Alduin before that happened"

"And I knew you would say that. You could have killed Alduin if you fought, but you wouldn't be able to, because he would teleport the way he did just now"

You and Twilight glare at each other, and the argument seems to continue telepathically. Finally, after a solid minute-and-a-half of glaring, you say, "Fine, I'll accept the award"

Twilight steps outside the door and out of sight, then returns with a golden statue of your [mask] {helmet} on a mahogany trapezoid. Taking the award, you examine the golden [Morokei] [Daedric helmet]. It was nearly flawless, barely a single discrepancy. They must have interviewed every single pony to have laid eyes on it to get it so accurate. The Equestrian government went through a lot of trouble for you.

"Thank you," was all you could say in return.


While the chariot ride to Canterlot had been a whirlwind of emotions, the train ride to Manehattan was dull, to say the least. For 27 hours, you sat around, ate a few pastries, felt bad for all the refugees on the way to Manehattan, and slept. Again, your dependence on violence became blatantly obvious. Not to mention how dumb you felt with such advanced technology carrying you across nearly half a country in just over a day.

A few weeks later, you managed to get a job as a "cashier," an "apartment" with one bedroom, and a great deal of insanity. The ponies on the train lied when they said how exiting life in the city was. Just because there's dozens a chariots running around on the road? Because your in a hurry from time-to-time?

"I hope the next chapter isn't filler, too" you say to no one in particular, hoping for some interesting things, maybe an action sequence, in the next chapter.

Author's Note:

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I have risen from the dead to give you an action packed filler chapter that isn't even 800 words.

To hopefully make up for this, I'm going to ask you some questions:

1: what is your skyrim name?
2: What is your race?
3: What do you use to fight?
4: What is your favorite thing to do?

Your answers may just be in the next chapter as background ponies! :D
Also, next chapter will hopefully be 1,500 words.