• Published 3rd May 2013
  • 1,462 Views, 31 Comments

My little Pony: Uncommon Connection II - Spitfire16



A direct sequel to My little Pony: Uncommon Connection. Babe and André return to Ponyville after months of being away. The memories of their past experiences cease to exist in not just their own mind but Twilight and the other's as well.

  • ...
2
 31
 1,462

Regal mother

The group gathered round in a circle, Twilight checked to make sure they were all accounted for and they were, "Perfect. Now that we're all here, let's play." her eyes moved along the circle, "Who wants to go first?"

Silence fell upon the group, except from Pinkie Pie who was happily humming.

"Come on now, don't get quiet." she looked at her two Human friends, " André, Babe how about one of you two go first?"

"Nah, I'm good." Babe declined, "I'm not too good at this game."

"Why don't you go first Twilight?" André suggested, "And go around."

"Ok," she agreed, "sounds like we have a game plan!" she looked around the circle to find a good pick, the three boys were quiet hoping they wouldn't get chosen first, "Hm….Pinkie Pie!"

"Yay!" Pinkie cheered, "She called me! She called me first!"

Twilight laughed at Pinkie's reaction to being picked first, "Now, truth or dare?" she asked.

Pinkie thought of the choices and at first couldn't decide but it was the first round of the game and most likely she'd get the chance to pick another, "Truth!" was her first choice.

There wasn't much you could get from Pinkie Pie on truth, it was a bit difficult for Twilight as she pondered a good idea for a truth, "I've been hearing rumors that Pinkie Pie isn't your actual name. I didn't believe them at first but curiosity got the best of me and I just have to know…what is your name?"

"That is my real name, silly!" Pinkie giggled, "But my full name is Pinkamena Diane Pie."

"Really?" Twilight was a bit surprised, Pinkie nodded, "I never knew that, Pinkamena." Twilight said her first name with a smile.

"Don't call me that." Pinkie said rather seriously, "Just keep calling me Pinkie Pie!" quickly switching back to her normal Pinkie self.

"A-Alright." Twilight was taken a back by Pinkie's personality change, "Applejack, your turn."

"Is it now?" her words sounding a bit devious, "Well then, André!"

André lowered his head, he knew it had to be eventually...

"Truth or dare?" she asked.

"…Uh, dare." he picked, wanting to stay as far away from the truth as possible not knowing what the question could be.

Just what Applejack wanted, "I dare you to be Andrélicious."

André gasped, "You want me to be what!?" Applejack laughed at his reaction, it was priceless, he didn't expect such a dare from the Ponies.

Pinkie must've told Applejack about her liciousness and Applejack got the idea from her, Babe was surprised himself but didn't really show it, like the Ponies he just waited for André to do it.

"We're waitin' Sugarcube."

"I'm thinking." he told the group, "Uh, ok, I'm the A to the N.D.R.… and ain't no other Pony draw it down like me, I'm Andrélicious…I'm not a pony..." he crossed his arms and pouted, "It doesn't work..." all the Ponies, Spike and Babe laugh, "Yeah, yeah...chalk it up." he was a bit embarrassed but couldn't help but smile shyly, "Rarity, it's your turn."

"Oh! This'll be a good one." her attention was directly pointed toward Fluttershy, "Fluttershy, I choose you!"

"M-Me?" she stuttered.

"Truth or dare" asked Rarity.

"T-Truth..." she stuttered once more.

It seems they were all picking exactly what the truth or darer wanted them to pick, Rarity had Fluttershy in her grasp, " Is it true that you have a special somepony?"

Everyone in the circle had their eyes on Fluttershy. They were all patiently waiting for a response.

The attention was a bit overwhelming for the shy Pegasus, "…Um, uh…well…s-sort of." she slightly answered.

"You do!?" Rarity exclaimed with a fangirl like squee.

"Sort of..." Fluttershy replied with the same answer.

Rarity inched over to Fluttershy, "Who is it?" she inched over a little closer, "Who is it??"

Fluttershy smiled, "One turn, one question." her statement just made Rarity frown due to the lack of answer.

"…I'll get you one of these days." Rarity said with a promising look.

"It's your turn Fluttershy." Twilight announced.

Fluttershy's choice was already set, "Rarity." in a way Rarity knew she would have picked her directly afterwards, "Truth or dare?" asked Fluttershy.

"Dare." Rarity picked.

"I dare you to act like a boy."

Rarity's eyes widened, "A BOY!?" Spike, Babe and André were in stitches.

Hearing the volume in Rarity's voice made Fluttershy want to reconsider, "Um, y-yes, if that's alright with you."

"You have to Rarity." Twilight said as she read her sleepover book, "It says so in the book."

Rarity's jaw dropped at the rules of the game, "This is so unfair..." never before has Rarity ever fit into the male persona, knowing André, Babe and Spike they weren't going to make it easy for her.

Babe walked over to Rarity and wrapped his arm around her neck and playfully pulled her in to his cheek, "C'mon, it's all good! Right, bro?"

Rarity was hesitant to reply....she didn't like the dare but still had to flow with it for the fairness of the game.

Babe released Rarity from his playfully hold, "Aw, Don't leave me hangin'."

Rarity sighed, "Right..."

Babe smiled once she agreed, "AAH, this is going to be fun. Can I go?" he asked Twilight.

"Sure." she agreed.

"André," he directed the spotlight on his Human friend, "truth or dare?"

"Dare." André picked.

"I dare you to skip your turn." Babe gave him the dare with a rather evil smirk.

André squinted at Babe, but since he couldn't do anything about it he just accepted it, "I hate you." he pretty much saw that coming.

"My turn, my turn!" Pinkie excitedly raised her hoof, "This one is for Rainbow Dash!"

André chuckled and looked at Rainbow Dash, "Knowing Pinkie Pie she'll probably want you to make cupcakes with her."

"Truth or dare?" Pinkie asked with her carefree smile.

Rainbow held her chest out proudly, "I'm daring. So it's only fitting I take the dare."

"Okie dokie!" Pinkie said in an upbeat tone, "I dare you to nuzzle Spike, Babe or André!"

"WHAT!?" that...wasn't particularly what Rainbow Dash was expecting from Pinkie Pie, who knew her better than that.

"D'aaaw, a cute dare for Dashie." Babe teased.

André chuckled, "Yeah. I don't think she'll do it Pinkie-"

André suddenly felt something press against his cheek. All the Ponies looked on in shock, except Pinkie who just plastered a large grin on her face. André moved his eyes over to his right and saw Rainbow nuzzling her nose against his cheek. She only did it for a split second and removed herself quickly.

"…Done." she calmly stated.

"Well…um," Twilight was at a loss of words while she rubbed her mane, "interesting."

"Hubadafubada, WHA-?" Spike stuttered.

"It was only a matter of time." Babe said to the group, "We all know who Rainbow likes now."

Rainbow flew over to Babe, "I don't like anypony!" she quickly defended.

André was still a little confused and out of it. Rainbow crossed her arms and turned her head, cheeks as red as a rose.

"Aww, you're embarrassed. That's so cute, Rainbow!" André teased.

Rainbow could barely face him, "You tell anypony and I'm coming after you."

"O-Ok…" looking at Rainbow Dash's eyes at this point could compare to an eagle looking for prey, "but all of our friends know already." André reminded her of who witnessed her temporary adorableness.

"Y-You know what I mean!" she was still a bit red in the cheek area.

Babe tapped Spike's shoulder, "Your turn." he reminded his small friend.

"Ok. Who wasn't made a victim today?" he looked around the group for a suiting target, "Hm…Twilight!"

Twilight mildly flinched at her sudden name calling, " Should've known." she smiled.

Spike rubbed his claws together, "Oh yes, I've got something special for you. So what's it gonna be, truth or dare?"

Whatever she picked it would've most likely went in Spike's favor, "Dare." was her first pick.

"YES!" Spike cheered, "I dare you to drink an entire glass full of lemon juice!"

All the others could feel that strange sour taste on their tongue. Spike ran into the kitchen. It took a few minutes but he came back in the room with a glass for Twilight, unfortunately for her he filled it all the way up to the top with freshly squeezed lemons. He put the cup down on the table and slid it down in front of Twilight.

"A full cup?" she asked hoping Spike wasn't serious.

"Yup." he was serious, "Drink up."

Pinkie Pie held a camera at Twilight as she prepared to do the dare, "This is going to be great!" she squealed, trying not to laugh just yet.

Twilight wrapped her hoof around the cup and placed her lips on the glass, Twilight began drinking. The sourness from the lemon juice slid onto her tongue with bitter bite. She got the first half down before gagging a bit and stopping for a second. The second half was not so friendly.

She began to slightly twitch as her face went into ultra-scrunch mode upon drinking the second half. Thankfully the cup was empty and Twilight's mouth sunk in while her right eye closed and the left twitched. Her face caused all her friends to laugh. Pinkie Pie wasn't even able to take the picture due to her sides aching from laughing too hard.

"UH, V-Very…f-f-funny…" Twilight barely managed to talk from the sour taste in her mouth.

Spike was holding his sides and was gasping for air, " Your face was all-" he mimicked Twilight's sour face and continued laughing with the rest of the group.

"The taste is unbearable..." Twilight said with her tongue out.

Babe pat Spike on the back for a good dare, "That was funny man."

" It sure was." Rarity complimented, "Good dare Spikey wikey."

Hearing the love of his life compliment he instantly went into love mode, " Ohh...t-thanks...Rarity."

Babe turned his attention to Rarity, "What's wrong with your voice Rarity?" she looked at Babe in confusion, "You sound like a girl…" he noted.

Understanding what Babe meant Rarity simply sighed and cleared her throat, making it deeper, "UH…Sorry about that bro. That sure was a…uh…pretty awesome dare there, Spike."

Babe smiled, "There we go. Come to think of it I don't remember your name being "Rarity" that's a girl name. How about we call you by your real name? Tom."

André laughed, "Ok, my turn!" he had a good idea for both a truth and dare.

"No, you need to calm down." Babe interrupted, "I dared you to skip your turn."

"I-UUUGGHH!" he grunted in annoyance, "Fine…I didn't want to go anyway." he lied. Rainbow pet his head to cheer him up, her petting took off the annoyed look he had and made him laugh as he tried stopping her petting.

Applejack pointed to Rainbow Dash, "Yer turn, Rainbow."

"Woo!" she chanted, "Payback time! Babe, give Fluttershy a little something on the cheek." she didn't even bother asking if he wanted a truth or a dare she just forcibly gave him the dare, she wanted her payback oh so badly.

"What!?" Fluttershy nearly jumped out of her skin at the dare.

"You heard me," Rainbow pointed the dare toward Babe who just looked at her with a dull expression, "nuzzle her cheek."

Fluttershy shook her head rapidly, "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!" she was in a mild panic...well, mild turning into a complete one but she stopped once Babe eased over to her and placed a kiss on the side of her cheek making her stop.

"See?" Babe said to Rainbow Dash, "That wasn't hard. Fluttershy and I are that tight," he turned back to Fluttershy, "isn't that right?"

Rainbow raised an eyebrow at Babe, "I said 'nuzzle' not that..."

To Babe's surprise Fluttershy tilted over and froze up on the floor. All four hooves standing straight up in the air and her eyes wide open. Rainbow and the other's laughed at Fluttershy's frozen state.

"Looks like we're out a Pony." Twilight stated as she looked down at Fluttershy.

"Yeah." Rainbow giggled, " let's go for round 2!"

Everyone in the circle, except Fluttershy, agreed on starting up a new game. The rest of the night was spent playing games, laughing and other activities that were listed in Twilight's guide book. They all had a good time messing around with each other and enjoyed every minute of it.

As midnight approached they were all getting ready for bed before it got too late. Twilight and Spike went to sleep in their own beds. Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack shared the spare bed up stairs with Twilight and Spike. André, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Babe were going to sleep downstairs.

André came out the bathroom after cleaning himself up and switching into his blue night shorts and grey T-shirt that Rarity made for him. Babe was wearing a similar set but different color with his shorts being blue and his white shirt.

"Yo, Dré, the couch turns into a bed." he observed.

André walked over to him, "Yeah?"

"Yup and look it has three slots so it's enough for three."

Pinkie Pie was bouncing on the couch getting more air than possible, "And it's super bouncy!"

"Let's get some sleep then." André said to Babe and Pinkie as he prepared to settle in, Babe placed his hand on André's chest, stopping him.

"Hold on, there's only room for three." Babe said to his friend who didn't get what he was saying.

"You, me and Pinkie Pie." André listed.

Babe shook his head, "Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and me." he corrected as Rainbow Dash walked over to the three, "She called it earlier when you were in the bathroom washing up."

"This is unfair..." André sulked.

"For who?" Babe asked, "We all seem happy."

"Me! Where am I going to sleep?"

Babe put a pillow and blanket on the floor, "There ya go." André looked down at the things Babe threw down realizing what it meant, "I won't need them, I'll be comfortable enough sleeping on the softness of the couch bed."

André picked up the blanket and pillow, "Yeah, great, whatever." he muttered.

Rainbow giggled, "Sorry André."

"It's fine." André claimed, "I'm used to the floor anyway."

Babe sat on the couch, "Great!" he said before lying down, "Sweet dreams, floor dweller."

Pinkie Pie did one last jump before falling back down, lying out in a star like position, "Goodnight everypony!"

While Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Babe were easily able to drift asleep, André was trying to find a comfortable place on the floor to rest. Getting to sleep for him took a little longer than the others but eventually he found a comfortable enough spot and laid his head down on the pillow and got under the blanket Babe gave to him. Soon they were all asleep.

In a distant unknown rocky location heavy sandstorms plagued the land. André and Twilight were alone and were investigating the area, the two of them were unaware they were both in the same dream. Before the two could proceed any farther the storm picked up and stopped the two from proceeding.

A few seconds pass and the sandstorm begins to let up. Kneeling before them was a white coated Alicorn. Her coat was white and her mane was moderate amaranth. Her cutie mark was a small bottle of ink with a quill coming out of it. Twilight and André quietly stood side by side.

"…My precious children…I can't see them…" the Alicorn spoke softly.

Twilight started getting extremely bad vibes about the Alicorn and stepped in front of André protectively. André didn't understand why Twilight was quick to get on the offensive but he didn't say anything. Twilight's horn was shrouded in its magical aura, ready to cast a spell if the mysterious Alicorn were to attack.

"…The unfinished…spell…" she muttered, "no, there's somepony…here…who are you?"

Twilight and André remained silent as the Alicorn examined the two of them without the use of her eyes.

"You, young mare, your power…I've felt it before…you have the same amount of potential in you as Celestia did when she was just a young filly…but…you're not her." she noted, "How is that possible? Is this more of his magic? Are you…Star Swirl?

The Alicorn began to stand.

"It has to be..."

Twilight kept on her guard.

"Star Swirl?" the Alicorn asked as if the Pony she was talking about was standing before her, The Alicorn raised her head and revealed her furious artic blue eyes, "STAR SWIRL!" she unleashed the furry of her Canterlot voice.

Her voice caused severe sandstorms to occur. Twilight and André were forced to shield themselves. The sandstorm seemingly real effects began to awaken the two. Though the dream seemed short it was already nearing morning in Ponyville.