The Writers' Group 9,303 members · 56,562 stories
Comments ( 382 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 382

Actually I'm looking for a princess twilight fiction.
It has an illness like aids and I believe a relative of applejack comes to talk to twilight about why he couldn't be allowed to be legally married to his husband or why no real research is being done into the illness. Twilight of course can't answer because she has this nice life where she really never thought much about what she can do for her subjects because nothing really horrible happens in ponyville.

I think I know that one. It hasn't been finished but the rh junior and he not on this site.

Are there any articles that describe the political game for reference?
I'm trying to find some references for my story as I don't know anything about political games

Any stories about Terramar x Scootaloo? I think they would make a cute pairing.

looking for a fic with mobs in it? Any takers?

I made a couple of new threads looking for stories, but I didn't know that wasn't allowed, so I'm reposting them here

Hi everyone, I've seen a few stores on this site where humans created the ponies, but I'm curious if anyone has played with that idea in reverse. More specifically, a story where we didn't create the ponies, but rather, they created us. Does anyone know if a story like that exists?

And if no one knows one like that, I'm also trying to see if there are any stores where the ponies are more advanced than humans are. Like if space-faring ponies encountered a modern-day Earth?

and lastly, I'm looking for stories set a bit in the future where the main 6 and other characters have families of their own. The story doesn't have to necessarily say they have kids in the description, but as long as the story does have it but that's what I'm looking for, if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

If anyone knows of a story similar to what I've described I'd really appreciate you telling me about it.

Any rags to riches stories for Rarity? I love the idea of Rarity being a somewhat poor filly but through hard work and some generosity from friendly folks, she became wealthy and she is generous because she wants others to have oppurtunity like herself.

I'm on a 'humanity heck yeah' kick. Does anyone know of any non-conversion bureau stories that have the ponies being antagonistic toward humans, and posing a potential threat to our world?

I'm looking for a human turn dragon story. I remember the author didn't finish it the last time I read it. The main six discover the human turned dragon and assume that he is going to aggressive like most dragons and when he first meets them because rainbow jump the gun and the others went along with the idea that he planned to hurt starting with roasting pinkie when he had just gotten down lower so he could look her in the eye while talking with her. Apparently God sent him and his stuff there as reward for being a good person of the faith.

Are there any good stories based on historical events, historical tragedies, and maritime (ocean liners, paddle steamers, etc) disasters?

https://explicit.ponyfictionarchive.netis down or deleted and i need to find the original of a dead story http://explicit.ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=371 need source for story so i can figure out what is going on and what happens in full https://derpibooru.org/22999

Are there any fics about thracians, which were featured in the feats of friendship comics??

Is there a finished twilight story where she doesn't take the throne?

I've never read it and it's pretty short, but there's Animation Crusader's Twilight Finally Says No:

ETwilight Finally Says No
In which Twilight refuses to take the throne and explains why that would be a bad idea.
Animation Crusader · 2.7k words  ·  597  31 · 10k views

That what made me wonder if there were any others.

Please help me find a story I've read years ago. It's set in Sombra's war against Equestria timeline from Cutie Re-Mark. It's about Celestia visiting Applejack to investigate rumors of a new alicorn (Twilight).

I remember watching a few videos revolving World war and I asked myself internally. Are there any stories any good human war stories on FimFiction? For an example: is there a story where ponies help humans stop the war from prolonging any further or worse then it already is?

Comment posted by Deathofaking deleted Apr 29th, 2023

I'm looking for a fic where twilight is trained in combat until she peaks the interest of Luna how challenges her they have a lot of ponies fuel a dome to protect the audience they fight and almost kill each other the other part I remember is that discord after helping the elements and princess goes mad not being able to spread chaos and twilight had to fight him she ends up using a Gaia spell after getting permission from the earth to use it because it would have killed her other wise or something and I think I remember discord almost kills her with a candy cane

Hi, I'm looking to maybe start writing a fic, but I'm planning on having physical combat in said fic. The problem is I have no idea how to write han- erm, hoof to hoof combat that isn't unicorns flinging spells at each other. Does anyone have any recommendations where good, (maybe) tense and impactful fighting happens?

Hi I am looking for one fic where Alicorn Twilight Sparkle created a machine to see other realities .She and the rest of the mane six got together to watch other realities in her castle. They can only see their counterparts from other worlds. There is a reference to Fic Cupcakes and a scene from TwiDash shipping. Twilight ends up destroying the machine when she sees in one world scene where Celestia is telling Twilight's parents that she is now daiting with their daughter. The fic had a high rating but I can't find it.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/107627/power-surge funny enough to think I was looking for can also help you

Could be wrong, but it sounds quite a bit like Killing All the Right Ponies by Obabscribbler if you're still looking.

Ohh, thank you. I'll have a read. If you haven't read The Immortal Game (https://www.fimfiction.net/story/1886/the-immortal-game), it was recommended to me by someone else and the fights in this are really good. (I particularly like Wrong vs Pinkie).

I tried getting into immortal game but I lost interest in about chapters in

Are there any complete stories where cadence doesn't get to be in charge of the crystal empire?

I've grown obsessed with the green cheerful conspiracy pony.

She is just so fun.

I wonder what are some great Lyra fanfictions dealing with humans (besides Anthropology, great read but I just read through it.)

I remember seeing a story where the young six try to find a seventh member for their group.
Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

Comment posted by Captain_Cosmos deleted May 28th, 2023

I have been looking for a story that I remember, but don’t know its title or author. It is a short story, probably less than two thousand words. It begins with Twilight Sparkle taking full responsibility for some sort of mistake, I don’t remember what it was, or if it was even specified. Celestia then orders her guards to immediately kill Twilight. She panics, and pleads for mercy, only for Celestia to reveal that she never intended to kill Twilight, but had pretended to in order to win a bet with somepony (I believe that it was Luna). The author stated in the comments that it was inspired by a chapter in the Pony Psychology Series, by SaddlesoapOpera, which ended with Celestia saying “kill her”. I have made a considerable effort to find that story, but unfortunately I have not yet been able to locate it. Does anyone remember it? If I knew the title or the author I am confident that I would be able to find it. Thank you.

Are there any complete spike quits stories out there?

Are there any finished spike stops trying to get rarity heart stories?

Well the robot story I know is a dragon and his Robot friend.

Are there any finished cadence doesn't get the crystal empire because someone else did?

Are stories that are finished where cadence doesn't get the empire but sombra is defeated somehow.

It might be the great alicorn hunt by rh junior. The main 6 become alicorns and a of course the infamous spell that caused so much chaos. The princesses want to give everyone eternal youth and healing so no more old age related problems. But they need a butt load of alicorns to even get anywhere because by the time they get anywhere the team helping is too old to keep going and the next team just can't seem to pick up the old team work. Plus Celestia and Luna have royal duties. It was implied that cadence is at least 1000 years old considering both princesses were there when she born. Personally I hope the author add fluttershy little brother for a try on the alicorn front. Though they should have sent discord to discourage anyone trying to more than dream about her considering the scouting jamboree ended up with a ton of flowers from the ground being placed in front of her tent. She was just too pretty for them not to dream. Pinkie actually is learning about her Pinkie sense and learning to control it and used it to secretly teach a bad uncle slash guardian slash mayor a lesson about treating others right.

Ive forgotten the name of a story I started reading a while ago.

Humans live in huge underground cities. The story starts with the protagonist as a kid in an orphanage and gets taken to join the military or something. A few years later the city is getting overrun by some type of enemy and he gets transported 3000 years into the future by accident instead of 3 hours or something. I can't remember much else, other than the humans had met with Celestia's and Luna's parents (i think) on the surface and something went wrong... I think resulting in their deaths.

Surely someone here knows this story. Cheers for any help.

Hey, I'm looking for a story about twilight sparkle during the wedding, and she almost turns into midnight sparkle in the end, but is killed by her brother

I want to read any fic where the CMC interact with the Young Six, something is slice of life would do good but I am open to other suggestions.

It's just that I believe that there was so much wasted potential for the two factions to interact.

I am looking for a story about an Equestria where every so often, a group of foals is selected by Celestia to be her harem.

I am reasonably sure it’s rated mature

I know there is a Celestia tag. I THINK there is a sex tag, not sure what else.

what about completion status?

It is complete, and there is a sequel where Luna takes over after Celestia...I think dies?

any other tags? as tagged with Princess Celestia, Mature, and Complete gives 2,481 results

Sex I believe is a tag. As well as Twilight Sparkle

Does anypony know this Equestria Girls fanfic about Apple Bloom where she and the other CMC have a collective dream where their searching for an golden something from a rumour and then after they find it, she becomes a pony then she wakes up, they talk about having the same dream, Diman Tiara but she's kind of friends with Apple Bloom but the rest are suspicious, and Scoots and DT got into a big fight, and its mentioned that Scootaloo goes to dancing classes? or something girly just to not only fully be like Rainbow Dash, and the next few chapters are Apple Bloom slowly turning to her pony counterpart, and then, Shining Amour as the chief of police showing up at some point, and AJ and Granny Smith being asked if it was some kind of family condition thing, and them responding no, I don't know any further because I stoped, but that's what I can remember?

Hello.

There's a story I've been wanting to revisit, but I can't find it.

What I remember went like this: Princess Celestia was running from a few of Nightmare Moon's elite soldiers and all of them were sent to our Earth ... in specific, a village in the past of what I think was China.

An old man who was vegetarian and never fit into the village he lived in ends up helping her recover, with sprinkled hints here and there that there was a pathway between worlds--what with his mother's heirloom having Celestia's figure enameled in it, or that Celestia recognized it as something that she used to own but was stolen by a maid before she vanished.

In the meantime, the batpony soldiers lurked, seeking Celestia out.

In the end, Celestia returns to Equestria ... along with a new pony at her side.

If anyone recognizes it, please let me know as at one point I had the title written but the place I saved it got lost. Thanks in advance for the help!

[Re-Upload]

I'm looking for fics that revolve around the premise if a character, who is human, Transforms into a character they dispise. Any type would do as I need references, reincarnation included. If you know any, let me know and thanks. :3

After tweaking the search, I found the fic I had lost its name to.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/272154/when-the-snow-melts

This is the one. I'll get to read it now! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 382