Imposing Sovereigns 349 members · 158 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Howdy, everyone. I'm cleverpun, one of the judges for the second Imposing Sovereign's contest. I do reviews/critiques (or used to).

While the contest only had three winners and four honorable mentions, that only scratched the surface of stories that impressed me, that had some element worth discussing in them. I intend to feature as many of the stories from the contest as possible in my critique series. For those who are interested, follow me to be notified of new reviews (though I will also try to post in this thread, just in case). I also usually comment on a story I've reviewed. Authors looking forward to my critique: have no fear of missing it.

Whether you want an insight into my judging process, want a little more direction in which stories to read from this incredible selection, or simply want to read some analysis of fanfic, hopefully this will help.

The first of these reviews, discussing horizon's winning entry, is already up!

I've made a small edit, to point out that I comment on stories when I review them. I noticed a lot of authors from the contest following me, and I don't want to mislead anyone into following me. If you/they want to follow me anyway, that is of course appreciated. :twilightsmile:

The second of my reviews, covering She Kills Monsters by Chiko, is now up!

The third of my reviews, covering The Joy Hive by TheDriderPony, is now up!

The next review, covering The Last King by Antiquarian, is now up! It can be found right over here.

The next review, covering Souls and Silicon by Syke Jr, is now up! It can be found right over here.

The next review, covering In the Moon’s Platinum Glow by Pascoite, is now up! It can be found right over here.

The next review, covering Seneschal by Kris Overstreet, is now up! It can be found right over here.

The next review, covering The Heart Beats Still by ArgonMatrix, is now up! It can be found right over here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12