KRissCHu573NotsoNewBronyRameslack 4 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 197 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 197
KRissCHu573
Group Admin

Before I get on with the character thing, I'm going to post this here. We need to discuss how different plot points connect, more specifically how the side-stories we made connect with the plot line of the main one.

Well, let's see. In chronological order:

Unholy's She Comes When the Rain Falls.

Kriss' Tale of an Exile

Kriss' A Not so Perfect Childhood

Unholy's Born of Sin

NSNB's Born of Sin:Descent to Madness

Unholy's The Koprulu Sector

Guess we should start from the top and work our way to the bottom, either in this post or in a separate post should the connections become more detailed.

From She Comes When the Rain Falls, it tells us a bit about how the battles between the Confederates and the Dominion are carried out e.g: Zerg rush to weaken defenders before Royal Guards are deployed in drop pods followed by more Zerg.

As for plot points in this one, not much can be discerned beyond the obvious. Axon was a retired Royal Guardsman who married a Dominion citizen and apparently lived on Tarsonis for a while before moving to Meinhoff to live as a farmer for unknown reasons. His fate and that of his wife and daughter are of course concluded in Tale of an Exile. Did I miss anything?

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2654933 Nope, that's pretty much it. As to why a farmer, maybe he wanted a quiet life out in the country, not get stationed in the big city, thust best choice of career - farmer. In Tale of an Exile we are familiarised with Karn's past, how he meets Axon and family, his children, what happens to the family on Meinhoff and how he and Rain Sight move to Korhal. It also allows for a connection with the Khalai. (potential meeting with Erina and Amaka) I think that can happen in the Starsong plotline. His ship is pretty battered, a lot of his crew dead, so they will definitely need a place to refill so to say, and that place can be the station overseen by Amaka. A Not So Perfect Childhood tells of Rain Sight's integration into the DI, and that's maily it. There she had two crushes. At a point on Moonraker himself, then on one of her teammates Sanga, who Moonraker 'unintentionally' killed, thus ending both of her crushes.

2655463 I think that will be a viable continuation of Starsong's story. I can see Amaka trying to seduce Starsong while the ship was being repaired/refueled while Erina trying to warn him of her advances...or not. Starsong is currently in Consortium Space right? Still, this is best left for another discussion.

Since you've pretty much summarized Tale of an Exile and A Not so Perfect Childhood, I guess I'll go into more detail for the sake of analyzing:
Tale of an Exile revealed the Karn was in a relationship with a blue unicorn named Erina who works as a personal secretary to Matriarch Amaka before said matriarch blackmailed him into becoming her Shadow and apparent bedroom partner.

So should we see these two again, there might be some friction between them, Khalai connection or not.

After he was left for dead by the Khalai agents sent to retrieve him, Karn was taken in by the Highground family, eventually becoming a part of the family by marrying their only daughter.

Karn and Rain Drop had two children. One son, Rust and one daughter, Rain Sight.
It's been hinted that Karn had told Rust of his past as a Dark Templar(at least the parts appropriate for kids anyways:unsuresweetie:) and taught him some stealth skills at the least.

Rain Sight might have received the same lessons when she grew a little older but the events of the story put a stop to that but I'm getting ahead of myself.:twilightblush:

Karn and his family spent a few years living in relative peace, before Rust got stabbed while on a date one day but survived thanks to luck and the bit of Zerg DNA in his body. However, either due to the stab wound or the nanites he was injected(or both), his Zerg DNA started to mutate and take over his body and mind. Rain Sight discovered this early on but promised to keep it a secret from her family. A promise she still regrets keeping.

Unfortunately, Rust murdered his mother and grandmother when the mutation finally took hold. Karn was forced to put down his own son when he donned his old DT gear.(Very hard to remain detached when remember that scene:raritycry:)

*Ahem* Afterwards, his identity as a Dark Templar was revealed to his friends, one of whom was Rook, the local Sheriff/Marshal who let Karn and his daughter go. Karn sold the deed to the farm and apparently stuffed Brian Clover(dead?) into a box, delivering it to Rook before hopping on a ship bound for Korhal.

There, he and Rain settled down there as they tried to live their lives in peace. They do so for a while until Karn meets Dominion Intelligence agents Goldeneye and Moonraker, who coerce him into joining their organization. Rain Sight is recruited as well and is sent to a training facility where she received training for her future as a DI agent.

Will expand on A Not so Perfect Childhood after my brain cools off:derpytongue2:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2655661 Yeah, that's pretty much it. :rainbowlaugh: Only it wasn't exactly from the stab or the nanites that Rust turned. When the body is facing extreme conditions it lets our adrenaline and other hyping chemicals. The immense increase of those chemicals caused the mutation of his cells, which made them hyperactive in regards to their functions, or in the case of the Zerg DNA - infest. And are you honest about that scene? I managed to make it emotional enough?

We could have Amaka working with the greater good since I always thought she was a bit shady. And by doing so that whould give the greater good the sorce of there Khalai- tec that they are suppose to have.

2655857 Well, I always had an active imagination so I could easily imagine Karn chasing after Rust's trail as he thought about his wife's and Hay Seed's demise, a tiny bit of him hoping that he could bring his son back before it was crushed when he had no choice but to stab his own son. So in a way, the only thing I regret is the grotesque images I thought up when I read about Rust chewing up his folks:pinkiesick:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2656169 That...actually makes good sense. And I think I know how we could get the gang in that lab. We could arrange for them to visit the station(not knowing that Amaka is with the GG). Erina could secretly know about the GG, without Amaka knowing. And she could feed the info to the gang as a way to get revenge for Karn. Though before she does so, we could have an interaction between her and Rain.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2655661 Oh, I forgot to clear about Brian. Karn cut him to pieces, which he then stuffed in a box.

2656169 The Diamond Dog has Khalai Gateways aboard their capital ships which they use to warp from one point to another almost instantaneously so Pinkie can move her ships almost anywhere she needs to, or want to at her command, I can imagine those working at that Taco place being scared witless if Pinkie had gone there by gateway(which is totally probable:pinkiehappy:).

2657685 Ok...thanks for confirming that, though I doubt Rook would have liked it...but I can see Jeff making a crude joke about it after a while.

Anyways, here's what I can discern from A Not so Perfect Childhood:
After Karn and Eye Glass(unverified) were inducted as DI agents, whose primary duty was to hunt down other Dark Templars while continuing their jobs as police officers. Rain Sight was pulled out of her school and got 'transfered' to a DI training facility where apparently disowned,orphaned and generally unwanted children are sent to, though this is probably just a scare tactic used by one of the trainers.

This is where she meets her trainer, Moonraker who seems to have a sadistically cruel side that shows which was shown when he revealed Rain's lineage as a Confederate to the rest of the class, earning her their hatred and a physical at the hooves from a few of them. One of whom was terminated by a shock collar after which Moonraker warned them of the consequences should they disobey him.

The next day, Rain and the rest of her class are given a wake-up call in the form of a mental probing by several Ghosts. This showed that she still holds a considerable amount of guilt for keeping Rust's promise which lead to the death of most of her family, almost to the point she subconsciously thought that things would have been better if she hadn't been born and allowed Nightmare Karn to finish her off.

Rain and the rest of the class are given a Precision set where it is shown that she has no experience with their usage. The training consisted of them learning subjects one would find in school while also learning how to operate the Precision Gloves.

All the fillies in the class were later taught the art of seduction(Dominion really has set the bar a little low huh?) Rain showed some weakness with this lesson and suggested an alternative but was shot down by the lecturer. This trait is shown again when she tried to seduce Sovereign right after kidnapping him in the main story.

However, we see the beginnings of her talent with chemistry when she synthesized a deadly poison as well as the antidote. Moonraker commended her on her merits and gave her 'advice' for the future, hinting at his interest of filly's development.

During the course of training, Moonraker intentionally turned the rest of the class against Rain even further, hoping toughen her up and revealed later, one of the curriculum was altered by him just so he could watch it for fun but his youngest brother, Skyfall appears to be slightly sympathetic to the filly(if you squint just hard enough) Despite all this, Rain starts to feel thankful for this as his actions pushed her forward in her training, both physically and mentally.(I guess this is the beginning of her crush?)

This continued on for the next 9 years which by that point Rain, and what remained of her class have mastered the use of all Dominion weaponry. On a positive note, Rain finally earned some respect from her classmates after winning a sparring match against a hated bully. (Great fight scene though a tad wordy in some parts)

Moonraker had grown 'fond'(I use the term very loosely) of Rain to the point that he'd blurt out 'That's my girl!' right in front of Karn who isn't amused by his jester act. Hinting that Moonraker may be hiding something beyond what Karn already found out.

In the final year of her training, Rain meets Sanga, a fellow trainee who she developed feelings for when they saved each other during their first live fire test against some zerglings. Moonraker took note of this for future use.

Timeskip to the final exam where Rain Sight and her squad face off against some zerglings and a group of convicts. During the course of the exam, Rain utilized pheromone darts that made the zerg attack the convicts. Unfortunately, this tactic became fatal when one of these darts hit Sanga when Moonraker set his shock collar off.

Finding out about Moonraker's part in Sanga's demise, any respect Rain might have had for Moonraker vanished as she continued the test, she discovered her ability to partially control the zerg and used them to take out the remaining convicts.

Once she graduated, she and her father left the academy, but not before cursing Moonraker for all he did to her. Moonraker treats them with indifference before moving on, ready for the next batch of trainees to torment.

I think I missed something but not too bothered to check.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2661677 Okay, there were just a few misses here. Karn and Eye Glass were both recruited as agents, because they cooperate well. They are no longer in K-Sec, but under full DI mamagement and pay checks.

Actually yes, most of the cadets were orphans, ect. DI had learned from Halo(survived to that age) that if you want real people(in the case ponies) as your top agents, better take such that will not be looked for, and will not have a reason to escape. (Mind you there are kids with relatives there, but those relatives are in the DI.) That colt who attacked her didn't die from the shock, it was just a warning.

The reasons for the seduction classes are explained - conserve resourses.

Nope, Skyfall doesn't care at all for her. He's just annoyed by his squad.

Yep, that's when that crush began.

(Oh yes, those ghost probations happened every morning throughout their training. And that colt who first attacked Rain died from his poison.)

The rest was just about right.

Well, I've already did the first three stories and Born of Sin and Born of Sin:Descent to Madness is next but I feel like I'm taking over the forums too much so I wanna see what you guys can come up with. It's not because I'm lazy or anything but I want to see what you think of the plot itself and what you can discern from it.

So hit me with your best shot.

I think its important to make sure the main story can stand on its own and not rely to much on the side stories. Becaus in my opinion they are there to read if people want some extra background stories on some of the side characters. I am not saying that that are not important and that should not be involved, Im just making sure that we dont make everyone feel like they have to read them in order to make any sense of the main story (just saying:derpytongue2:).

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2675237 You have a point. And I'm pretty sure we have managed that to a degree. We are looking detailedly through the sides so that we use only completely nesessary things and not put the whole things as base for the main story to stand on.

2675237 I can see you point. Guess I went way overboard with all this huh? :twilightoops:
Still, thanks for your honest opinion:ajsmug:

2679013 With Rame's words in mind, I guess we should just limit this post here to discussing the actual connections to to main story rather than summarizing everything like I did huh?:twilightsheepish:

2679124 Hey no worries mate this is why I was invited into this right :twilightblush:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2679124 2679463 You two are very right. :raritywink:

2679547 Okay, with that in mind, we already put down a compressed version of the first three stories. Their biggest connection to the main story being Rain Sight and her father, Karn as well as a few characters from their stories taking independent roles in the main story such as SkyFall who had abducted Seeker alongside his partner Lyra.

Now, let's see about the fourth story: Born of Sin and it's midquel(?) Born of Sin:Descent to Madness:
We all know the story focuses on Stedson a Dominion geneticist who attempted to find a sponsor for his idea of a clone army. He made a brief appearance in a flashback in the main story and the Iron Feathers, said clone army who appeared as the Prophet's elite troops during the assault on Cadia but I'd like to refrain myself from going further into details for fear of going overboard again:twilightoops:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2696813 Okay, we pretty much covered the connections of the side stories to the main one. Now we should begin consulting future crosses between them.

2698210 So how should we do it exactly? Break down the main story into its separate components and see how they might(or might not) converge? Or do we select one plotline at a time and discuss that?

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2700741 I think we should look at it plotline by plotline. After we're done with the side connections, we discuss how the plotlines of the main story themselves currently and how they can connect in the future. What do you think Ram?

2704282 Yes I think we should look at them plotline by plotline so it wont feel like such a clutter, it will be easier to keep track of everything going on with all the characters and subplots.

So which one are we going to tackle first? I haven't been rereading the main story lately so the only subplots I remember are Starsong's story, Seeker's, and I guess Pinkie's(or rather the start of it?)

2709565 I guess the main plot with the crusaders is a good place to start

2710271 Alright then, shall we start at the beginning or should we skip to the part where they split up?

2710471 Very beginning it is then again, I've already added a brief summary of the CMC's involvement in the story in their roster bio...

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2710471 2710575 Okay guys, big question. When are we actually going to start building the chapters for the main story's continuation?

2764581 Anyone of you can start when ever you want to and I will be around to help out since I whouldnt even know where to start =P

2764581 Anytime really, the actual question is, who do we concentrate on first? the CMC who are currently stuck on Cadia due to the lockdown? Or Starsong who is trying to retrieve a brainwashed Seeker after he just destroyed a mining station for some ores.

As for ideas, here's one: while Rainbow is scheming Shining Night's demise,Scootaloo coming along. Rain Sight and Sweetie could 'talk' about Sovereign's death before she leaves to try and Karn's corpse, hoping that it was untouched during the assault(could be where she gets the warp blade). Leaving Sweetie to watch over the injured Apple Bloom.

As for Starsong...I think the part about him going to Amaka's station to resupply and repair might be good but I've got no idea how to proceed with this.

If you mean 'when' we can get together to discuss this...we need to figure out who's busy or asleep at what time:derpytongue2:

2766116 Your help will be much appreciated, feel free to point out any plot holes that pop up so we can fill them in.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2766116 Thank you Ram, much appretiated. :pinkiesmile:
2766312 Okay starting with time I'm around I'm in a 2+ hours zone and am on phone from 7 o'clock to 13:30, then I'm back from 18 o'clock to 22.

I think we should start with Starsong's storyline, because the last chapter Unholy made was about the CMC and diversity is good. They got the ores from that station, but with the ship and crew's condition they were able to do minor repairs, thus the need for a proper station for a full repair. Maybe leave an observer to mark where they were and then go to Amaka's station, because it is very close to the border with Consortium space. From there on out we'll figure it out.

Suggestion for the CMC line, after Rain returns with her father's blade, being the curious type, Scootaloo shows some ponianity and the two of them engage in conversation, both sharing wtf happened to their families?

2770019 2766116 I'm in an +8 hours zone which means that its almost evening right now and as for when I'm available,..well I'm disabled, which leaves me with quite a lot of free time so I'll be on and off the pc throughout the day.

The Starsong's storyline sounds solid enough. Might I make a slight suggestion? Say the ship is repaired enough to continue the chase, which Starsong is all for but his crew points out the still existing damage on the Radiance plus the casualties they suffered. We should emphasize on this part and maybe add that they have no idea where Lyra and SkyFall are, making the trip to Amaka's station even more necessary and plausible.

Heh, I like the sound of that just fine. Rain comes back all depressed with finding her dad and his warp blade plus the knowledge on how her hubby got ripped in two. Scootaloo decides to cheer her up by talking about the troubles she and CMC get into with the magistrate and their respective family(we can probably adapt some of the series episodes for this) though I'll leave Rain Sight's back story in your hands.

p.s: Spoilers:

The last chapter for my story makes Meinhoff a viable plot route for the CMC storyline when they're supposed to locate Castanar Station and encounter Sovereign again. Just saying.

p.s.s:

Also, it took me a couple of minutes before I realized what ponianity meant:twilightsheepish:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2770148 Actualy that is a very nice and more realistic path for Starsongs part. We are go for operation!

Yeah, and at a point Rain gets curious herself and asks Scoots(This fic made me respect the chicken.) about her family and how she got in the ice house, some bonding between characters that despite being together in one place feel very distant from one another.

I had no idea how to apply humanity to ponies, so that came out. :rainbowlaugh:

Goodness! What happened to you? :C

2771326 Now let's not get too hasty, we should plan a few more chapters ahead before we proceed and I think we'll need to figure out some stuff such as, how are we going to do continue Unholy's story.
Do we ask the site admins to transfer the original story to one of us? Or do we create a 'new' story to continue it? And who's going to 'host' said story?

I'm kind of curious on how we'll actually write the story, like one chapter per writer?(which will be rather disconcerting for potential readers due to our different writing styles:twilightblush:) Or a collab effort for each chapter?

For example:
Writer A writes the chapter and hands it to Writer B.
Writer B adds and/or subtracts content to/from the chapter, then hands chapter back to A.
A will evaluate of the changes made and discussing said changes with B should it look off.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 should it be needed.
A and B submits the chapter to Reader C who will beta read and give his opinion.
A,B and C will then discuss if any changes should be made or not before submitting the final product to the readers at large.

And as for what happened, I'll give you a summary. I had a stroke attack when I was 13(was a fat kid),leaving the left half of my body, from head to toe semi-paralyzed(so no toe wiggling from ol' lefty:rainbowderp:) I eventually recovered enough to be able to walk again but my left arm still acts up every so often but that's about it. It's not as bad as it sounds, I'm lucky enough to still be able to feel when I touch stuff with my left hand/leg.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2774733 More chapters, got it.

I think we should write the chapters like so:

Guy A writes the chapter, posts it in a thread in the forum, the other two read it and all three discuss changes that should be made and when a full agreement has been made, the changes are applied and then posted.

As to who will host the story, I say we go with the new story as a continuation option, and make a common account the three of us can access and post the story from there.

2777539 Sounds feasible, and far less complicated than my suggestion. By the way, is there a privacy setting on these forums? Ya know, to avoid spoiling any curious passerby and whatnot.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2777713 -insert rainbow shrug-

2777879 Guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it then.

Now let's discuss the Cadia arc a bit more. We know that the planet is currently under lockdown so no ships apart from military vessels are allowed to enter or leave Cadia. So maybe have Apple Bloom trying to figure a way around the lockdown and off world so she could be rebuilding her super laptop from scratch(The Iron Will's wreckage might be a good source of parts) since her old one is in Twilight's possession.

Or we could focus on Rainbow and her plans to get back at Twilight for killing Jet Stream. Going after her parents would be an obvious choice but Shining Night is part of the militia so Rainbow would be going against a fighter who probably has a squad of militiamen backing him up. And Galaxy would probably be protected by bodyguards due to her son's status as Champion.

Also I think we could open up a CMC chapter with Shining Armor giving a speech, trying to raise morale on a news feed before the tv showing the feed is turned off by one of the CMC. Kind of like the whole 'sector news' bit Unholy did for the announcement on Karn's imminent execution.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2777960 Yes, well AB is going to have to be put a little backwards, given the fact that she is still in Hospital-Need condition. So RD and Scoots are the more viable option. We can have the two of them on Tom watching that MoraleBoost feed, because research for kill bitches. In the mean time we can have Rain, Sweetie watching after AB in the hospital, talking about Sovi. At a point Rain will just need to get out and go search for Karn's body. When she returns she heads to Tom so she can take a breather. Noticing her depressed state, Scoots offers some cheering up attempts.

As for killing Shining and Twilight's parents, snipers.

As much as I'd enjoy an assassination plot in a story(and see Twilight and Shining get their comeuppance) We should also consider repercussions if they succeed in killing the parents, the planet is on lockdown so no escaping on Tom once Twilight finds out what they did it. I prefer letting them live, and let Twilight herself take the fall when she feels like she succeeded. Much more satisfying that way.

As for Shining...how does dying by his resoc-ed wife's hooves sound to you? Or we could make him the new emperor when the current one retires...it kind clicks in my head. A prince who lost his wife and matriarch(lover), makes a moving speech to raise the morale of his people and probably incites a vow to bring justice(despite the fact he knew about the attack beforehand-er hoof). With the speech later broadcasted across the sector, he'd probably get a lot of sympathy votes plus Twilight's manipulations, the throne is all but guaranteed. We could make him rise as high as possible, before taking everything he has away from him. Leaving a 'recovered' Stage Stone Hoof, to take the throne as the first Dominion Empress?

But I'm getting way, way ahead of myself...again:ajbemused: So let's see about the immediate future.

Say Rainbow convinced Rain Sight to carry out the assassination this but Rain starts having second thoughts after she heard about Sovi's death and retrieved her father's warp blade. Leaving an equilibrium-obsessed Sweetie as the designated sniper. Rain finds out their plans and sees the major flaw in it and tries to stop them. She somewhat succeeds, making Rainbow go "Ooops":rainbowderp: when Rain tells her of the flaw.

If this sounds unsatisfying to you, then maybe have Shining Night be severely wounded from a missed shot when Rain barges in? Also, I doubt the militia would allow any non-military vehicles to fly around in the air when the planet is under lockdown. So Rainbow Dash taxi service?

What do you guys think?

One more thing I kind of forgot, but does anyone else in the CMC crew know how to fly a shuttle? Besides Rain that is.

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2778638 Actually...that is very nice. Delay the killings, let bitches get high, before you drop 'em down. I lika. :rainbowlaugh:

Yeah, we can have Rain make Dash reconsider, but let's not get all stoppy and bargeinny. No need for shooting anyone yet. Though I don't think you can 'recover' from resocialisation. :unsuresweetie:

*Lamp lights above head!* EURICA! Maybe we can make it so that Shiny Ass's wife dies, but instead the CMC will have saved her. With either re-resoc, OR some Khalai help, they return her true identity, give her the info about wtf Twilies and her bro did, and once Shiny is Emp, RATATATA the Princess comes back, and reveals everything! El Grande Finale!

Dash, Rain...hmm, maybe they can teach the others how to. After all, with the lock down they will be stuck on Cadia for a while. And we can have a moment for a needy escape and someone of the three pilots. We can have them high tail out of Cadia somehow, and since they will need a place to stay...Meinhoff!

Thoughts?

2778732 Well, that's actually what I had in mind for the finale of the Consolidation of power arc(Terran campaign, if you're into the game terminology). Leaving many mysteries to be explored. Such as Queen Bee and the zerg but that's for future discussions.

As for Meinhoff, I actually planned for it to be a stopping point for the crew since the De Steel Wing farmstead still stands, and occupied but that's a spoiler of sorts(I'll need you to proofread it once I've actually written it:raritywink:)

Also,I just remembered the matter of Scootaloo's new found infamy thanks to the Iron Feathers' assault on Cadia so she can't go around Cadia willy nilly. So once they leave Cadia, maybe a brief stopover to that Umojan mage that Dash was talking about is in order. The next destination could be a space platform/mercenary den? After all, where else could one find one of Dash's friends?

Extend the merc den arc by making the umojan mage being under lock and key by a rival merc(Gilda?) and the CMC have to 'rescue' the mage while avoiding being recognized by bounty hunters looking to cash in on Scootaloo's head.

I have an Idea on how they can get off world but I want your oppinion on it. You mentioned that they could scavage parts to fix Tom up from the iron will, but given the fact the it is a Dominion capitalship I could imagen that the area is on a pretty heavy lockdown of sort. And that whould make it pretty damn hard to get close let alone get anything out of the wreckage, there is also the fact that Both Rainbow and Scoots cant show them selfs in there reaper armour since I dont think rouge reapers are that welcome in most places plus Scootaloo looks like the soldiers that attacked so... yeah. Then we have Sweetie belle, she wont be able to walk around in her ghost gear becaus ghosts are not alowed on Cadia as far as I remeber she can get around as a civilian tho but wont be able to get into any military controled areas. So what about Rain? well she is a DI agent and to my knowlage they are free to come and go on Cadia, and I whould guess that she whould have little problem getting access to the iron wills crashsite since it "is" a Dominion ship after all. And now to my point in this ramble, the Dominion have cloacking tec right? it is rare and expencive but the iron will was a capital ship so there might have been some smaller ships in the hangar that was equiped with this hardware. So if Rain could infiltrate the crached ship and retrive one of these devices under fake orders to secure some secrets or something for the DI and bring it back to the others I am pretty sure Applebloom could figure out how to instal it on Tom.

So how is that for an escape plan :scootangel:

2778872 Hmm, that does sound very plausible. Cadia may be under the militia's jurisdiction but the Iron Will is Dominion property so the crash site will be occupied by Dominion troops and Twilight would probably be too busy helping her brother and stuff. Though as Kriss said, Apple Bloom is currently out of commission but she might recover enough to actually install said device. If not, it might come in handy in later chapters, so many possibilities!:raritystarry:

Either way, excellent suggestion Rame!:pinkiehappy:

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2778806 Yeah, why not have Gilda as an old merc bud of Dashie, who doesn't want to give the mage back, so we have a lil'scrap. Thought I am pretty certain that all of us by now know that Queen Bee is Fluttershy, right? :yay:

2778872 That is a very neat idea Rame. I approve! :raritywink:

2779428 That's the general consensus from the other fans have of Queen Bee being Fluttershy, but Unholy always did have a way of surprising us with totally unexpected twists like when Pinkie is an agent of Discord:pinkiehappy: or when Twilight was shown to be a manipulative bitch:twilightangry2:...that and Spike being a sarcastic A.I.:moustache:

But with him gone, we'll never know so I guess Fluttershy as Queen Bee it is. But what I was talking about is not QB's identity but rather, of the research that Pinkie has her doing. Could it be a zerg designed to seek out Amon? Or something even more obscure(especially when Pinkie is involved)

KRissCHu573
Group Admin

2782519 That stash was so fitting! :rainbowlaugh:

Wait, what? :rainbowderp: QB works for Pinkie? Explain!

2784793 Well not work for Pinkie per say but Penny Pincher did mention something about a piece of tech made from research that Pinkie funded. It's in chapter 37: Bad Cider. Here's the actual paragraph:

“Madam Prophet, we’ve received word from Queen Bee. Her piece of technology is now finished. Also our contact within the Dominion say’s that their piece of the technology will soon be in our hoofs as well. We need only the location, and we can begin the expedition. The stallion with the location is currently residing on Cadia. For the greater good, we will be keeping a close eye on him until its time to retrieve his knowledge,” he said.

The Prophet turned around screamed with joy. “Finally! I can’t believe it! We’ve been funding that research for so long! This is so exciting! And everything thought I was crazy when I said I wanted to fund Queen Bee’s research, but who is crazy now huh! Who is crazy now! We’re almost ready to start the expedition!”

So QB was pretty much contracted to make something for Pinkie. What that something is, has something to do with the Protoss archive the GG are looking for.

Guess despite being 400+ years old, QB still needs bits for buying equipment...though whoever the merchant is, they must be crazy or desperate to do business with QB and her zerg.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 197