Weekly Watch 53 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
FluxerCry
Group Admin

Oh, look, it's results time. Okay, the first thing I feel I aught to put out there is the fact that this was a very heavy week, both for the watch and for my own personal life. As a result, I likely missed a good number of fics. I appologize to anyone I missed, granted that you even know I did. I'll be altering the spacifics of my weekly watch rules as a result of this, which will hopefully take the edge off of my workload.

That being said... I think this was the best week yet, especially in terms of fic quality. Here's a breakdown of my rating system, for those of you who aren't familiar. Let's start off with our featured fic, shall we?

Missed Calls
by PandoraBoxable
Rating: :pinkiehappy:

Thoughts: This, dear viewers, is what I've been waiting for. This fic is a beautifully written piece that deserves every bit of your attention. If you're still reading this instead of reading Missed Calls, then you're doing something wrong. This is the first fic I have ever rated with a :pinkiehappy:, and for a very good reason. This fic is nigh perfect.

Honorable Mentions:

Until the End
by XineLegacy
Rating: :ajsmug:

Thoughts: This fic piqued my interest for multiple reasons. Good character handling, decent writing, and other more personal oppinions. It is, however, too short for its own good, and quite corny. It's about an elderly Twilight looking back on her life and her relationship with her friends, who are all now dead. Despite all its shortcomings, I enjoyed this fic more than most, and I would be quick to recomend it.

As Much as I Hate to Say It
By Sparx
Rating: :twilightsmile:

Thoughts: This fic impressed me for a few reasons. It had a very interesting idea, and very well-written narrative. It had too much plain dialogue for me, but others may have a greater tolerance for this than I. still, it was well executed and worth your time to read.

And here are the rest of the results:

Tough Little Pony by Isseus

~

Your Prince is in Another Castle by DarkAura89
~

Puzzle by Princess Glitzy
Rating: :ajsmug:

~

Don't you Forget About Me by Marcibel69
Rating: :coolphoto:

~

Fluttershy, Why is There a Gila Monster in your Broom Closet? by Super Trampoline

~

Nothing Gold Can Stay by Super Trampoline

~

Just Another Day by Friendship is Magic
Rating: :raritydespair:

~

Eyes Unclouded by Maxxxxxx
Rating: :raritydespair:

~

Aaaaaaaaand that's it! Thank you all for your support thus far, I really appreciate it. Next week I'll be watching the The Cloud Kicker Fan Club and Winningverse Group. Hope to see you there!

I feel right honored. Thank you my friend, for your fine words.

FluxerCry
Group Admin

2438925 Thank you for being worthy of them. :twilightsmile:

Featured! Woo! Thanks man.

FluxerCry
Group Admin

2444955 Well, you dun deserved it. :twilightsmile:

I'm just happy to be on the list. I think my story sucks, so it's cool that I got a decent rating.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6