High Quality Spike Shipping 1,530 members · 779 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

So I recently read a Spike shipping story. Whoopty do.

But it wasn't a normal story. It was an M/M story! *gasps everywhere ohmygosh*

I personally liked it, even though I shouldn't, I do, but I can't, but I am! I'm oh so conflicted!

So I raise a question to you gents. Should we add an M/M folder for Spike right here in this very group? I say yes, because hell, there is no tiny fine print saying 'Mares Only' next to the title. Wait, is there?

Gay all the way.

Blood Brandy
Group Admin

Meh, a separate M/M folder wouldn't hurt anyone. You'd probably also have to put one in the NSFW folder too

2816740 if I may be a bit vulgar on this line: just because you don't cringe at two guys kissing doesn't mean you like a dick in the ass - just a little something my uncle said to me once

but as it stands, if you like a story, go ahead and like it. There's no shame in liking something... many others probably like it along with you... while I might not be a fan of reading les or gay stories, I still read the ones people suggest me to read, and I really liked a some of them...

2816740 I read that story, it was 'meh'. Very cliché once I read it again. Plus, Spikeumble? :pinkiesick: Spikecord all the way for gay spike. :moustache:

And yes, you should add a folder for all 20 gay Spike ships.

2816760 2816799

Admittingly, I've been getting into gay stories more. It opens up so many more possibilities!

DARKPHANTOM13
Group Contributor

2816740 Not interested but maybe you should at least have a Spike/M folder.:applejackunsure:

2816740 well that your thing me on the other hand will stick will the stright playboy spike

2816740 Yeah we really should have one! It would be great!

You should switch over to the bi team
We've got cookies

oh yeah!!!:heart::heart::heart:
:pinkiesmile:
no really, do it.
here are links

Lives in a community where 90% of the population are attractive mares.

Goes gay:moustache:

I have nothing against M/M or the more common F/F. Its just way too common to consider reading.

OH BOI, RAINBOW DASH FINALLY ADMITS HER LOVE TO APPLEJACK. *gasp* WHAT'S THIS? APPLEJACK OVERHEARD? AND SHE'S BEEN IN LOVE WITH RAINBOW THE ENTIRE TIME??? OH HAPPY DAY!!
:ajbemused:

2817283 Ohy gods my sides:rainbowlaugh:

Honestly I read a fic where Spike was gay, I have nothing against it, though I won't read if it's sex. But it's to each their own, I vote yes, personally, over time shit seems to get stale if used over and over again.....no, Spilight will never get old though, OTP FOREVER!!!!:pinkiehappy::yay:

It wouldn't be bad if it is added. Me, I wouldn't look at a gay fic for my life, but that's just me. There are others that might be interested, and it's not like I, among others, can't simply just not read those if one doesn't like it.

Also two questions that popped in my mind by reading these comments:

1)what does OTP mean?
2)whe the hell do people put long black spaces in sentences like what beirirangu did?

Vexy
Group Admin

I was having this conversation with Mr101 where I was basically ripping the fic to pieces over all these mundane things I didn't like and how I'd change it. :rainbowlaugh:

It doesn't really matter which male Spike got with in that fic, to be honest; Rumble had no clear personality. All he really said was "If you dare hurt him, grr! Intimidating, bru!"

You could have put any pony there.

That's totally fine with me dude,
Cause I read a Spike/Blueblood shipfic, (GASP, OMG, HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!)
and I kinda liked it,
So go ahead, cause the only rule Spike should follow is that NO ONE IS SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twilightsmile::twilightsmile::trixieshiftright::trixieshiftright::raritywink:

Blood Brandy
Group Admin

I think it means One True Pairing, implying it to be the pairing the person in question believes to be right and canon

2818680 I agree immensely, it wasn't exactly... featured box worthy. But eh, still cute either way.

2817184 I c wut u did thar.

2817060 I don't know who I am any more! *soul searching music*

2817283 Say that to the Coltcuddler's group, I dare you. :rainbowlaugh:

Its a common motif, I will admit... buuuuuuuuuuuut...
This
This
These

I think you are judging the whole group based on a few instances...
in short...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21