Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hi, I was browsing around the groups and found this little gem. I am sad to see that this group has no stories and having been around for sometime. Honestly I think it's a great that groups like this exist and they need more attention, so I wanted to request a critique on one of my stories. At first I couldn't decide which story to submit as I don't know the rules or preferences of this group, so I chose my only complete one and my shortest. I would love to submit my most invested project sitting at 160k words, but I wasn't sure if the length would be acceptable. I do warn though, the one I submitted is a HiE, so I hope that doesn't drive you away, but I would love any criticism on how I can improve myself as an author.

The story I have submitted is A New Spark, it's sitting at 9,452 words, and is tagged Alternate Universe, Human. The plot in a jist is Equestria has been ravaged by an unknown evil, and is seeking new lives to repopulate. However, the souls of the ponies have been so damaged that they can never recover. Princess Twilight's solution to this, is to bring souls from another world. With magic, she acts as a muse and inspires humans to create show's loosely based of her world, so that when her magic is complete, and a human who's soul has been touch dies, they can travel to Equestria. NOTE: First half is dealing with the human accepting his death, second is him learning the above plot.

If I had done anything wrong with the submission process, or if this group is no longer active, please let me know and feel free to delete this thread. :twilightsmile: Here's hoping this group is alive still.

3167790 I have a story with some similiarities, only it isn't Twilight behind this.
There are several details that are very different too.

I posted my shortest story, whih's marked 'complete'.

should I post more?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2