Straight Shipping 2,898 members · 6,635 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Since a question like this has not yet been asked, and seeing that the creator of this has a liking for the little drake, why not ask you guys a question:

What is you favorite Spike ship?

(Mine is)

Broken
Group Admin

I Agreed for the eternity! :heart::heart::yay::yay::heart::heart:

Oni

947061 if i had to choose, it would be that.

but, with spikefics, i much prefer fics where spike becomes a badass. cause he deserves it.

I like Sparity :moustache::heart::raritystarry:
But mostly for the comedic potential that you get with one-sided ships.:raritywink:

947061 I'm not really sure why, but I love the idea of Spike/Applebloom. :twilightsheepish:

I'm reading one now about Spike and Diamond Tiara which I think is pretty cool but I still like SpikeDash.

Vexy
Group Admin

You know me too well, sir :moustache:

I enjoy nearly all Spike ships - especially the rarer ones! Spike shipping is one of those things I've always greatly enjoyed in mlp fanfiction. Not least because I've always liked dragons, but also because I love that the pair must overcome the age, race and personality difference.

I think if I were pressed to give my absolute favorite pairing, I'd say SpikeDash. It's been my favorite shipping right from the start. Back then Rainbow Dash was my favorite of the mane 6. She still is one of my favorites, in fact, particularly to ship. She's a very interesting character to ship.

Spike and Sweetie Belle is one of those ships that I think is so cute :rainbowkiss: Ever since I read The Sweetest Gem, I've always thought it was such a sweet ship. However, usually Rarity is heavily involved in such stories which can get a bit repetitive. As for Spike and Rarity shipping, I find it to be a touch flavorless. I've read some pretty impressive ones, but usually they have Spike chasing after a mare who's completely uninterested in him.

Meh, canon, I guess :moustache:

That's what I love about Spike: the way his personality could go anywhere. One fic he might be kind and compassionate, the next he might whip out the shades.

You raise a fair point, a lot of Sparity ships are quite funny, but I enjoy finding the comedic value in more ridiculous ships. (Rainbow Dash x KItchen Sink = OTP!!)

I don't know why either, but I love that ship! It might have been because the first clopfic was that particular pairing :moustache: I don't even know why I decided to read it, but I did. It wasn't very well written (It was also a heat fic...) but I think it was the main trigger for enjoying that pairing.

Whoo, SpikeDash! :rainbowkiss:

Spike x Diamond Tiara? Interesting... :moustache:

Any chance you could throw me a link to it? I'd love to read it! :twilightsheepish:

947209 SpikeBloom :heart:

947219 SpikeDash is cool, and are you talking about this ship fic about Diamond Tiara and Spike?

947503 Another SpikeDash favoriter. :pinkiehappy:

Vexy
Group Admin

Good news, everyone!

I just had a Spike x Babs seed shipping placed in my notifications box called Dragon Seed.

Hooray for rarer shippings! :rainbowkiss:

947522 You have guessed correctly my friend. :raritywink: All that Glitters is lookin good.

948343 I didn't guess it, I favorited it

Vexy
Group Admin

948343>>948348

Thanks for the link. Seems pretty interesting. :moustache:

948451 It is :pinkiehappy:

(Spike Crack Ships FTW)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16