Tropers 420 members · 347 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Midnight Rambler
Group Admin

Stealing this idea from Authors Helping Authors, a group founded on this principle which is working very well.

If you want a fellow Troper to review one of your stories, and you're willing to review one of their stories in exchange, post your story here!

This is the system I propose:

1) Troper A posts his story, let's call it X, in this thread.
2) Troper B responds with 'Hey, I saw your story X, want to do a review trade with my story Y?'
3) If Troper A accepts, he reviews Y and Troper B reviews X.
4) Of course, a story can never have enough reviews, so once the trade between A and B is complete, Troper C can still ask either of them for a review trade with his story Z.

The only difference with the Authors Helping Authors system is that both parties have to agree to the trade beforehand. I've set up a group folder "Review Trades" so you can get a quick overview of who's interested in such a trade and which story they're putting forth. If you add your story to this folder, please post it in this thread as well.

All right, let's get this party started! :pinkiehappy: I'd like to offer my story Arsenal of Harmony for a review trade.

Brawny Steed
Group Contributor

Well, this is the promise of something big. And for all of our belief in the ponies' "Friendship is Magic" it seems only reasonable for ourselves to extend our friendship to each other as well.

Therefore, I am adding my own story Sombra's Return for a review trade as well.:pinkiesmile:

Midnight Rambler
Group Admin

1979240 Hmm, that looks like an interesting story. Sombra's Return for Arsenal of Harmony, then?

Brawny Steed
Group Contributor

1979276 I don't see why not.

Uhhhh, I can't add my story to the review folder for some reason.

Midnight Rambler
Group Admin

1979291 That's because you aren't a contributor. Go here.

GrouchoMarxDisciple
Group Contributor

I might be up for this.

Here comes "Twilight gets stung by a bee" and "The Terror's Dream".

Type_Writer
Group Contributor

Alrighty, this sounds neat!
Adding "Like A Surgeon", "Clockwork Moon", and "Kiss of the Dark Pt.2". If that's not too many?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8