Austraeoh 773 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 64 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 64
FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

Hey folks.

Some of you might remember a while back that we posted a thread to gauge hoodie interest. Well, we've finalized designs for it, so without further ado:

This will be printed on the Hanes Nano hooded sweatshirt, charcoal heather color. It's somewhat lightweight with ragline sleeves, and was chosen as the best quality for a reasonable price. More information can be found here.

The price varies on how many people order hoodies. As of right now, an order of twenty (20) hoodies would cost around $40 per hoodie, not including shipping. All of these hoodies will be shipped to one location from CustomInk using the group order form, and then that person will have to ship them to everyone else individually.

The group order form is not currently set up, as we haven't quite determined the logistics of the shipping, but if you're interested, leave a comment on this thread so we can appropriately gauge interest.

EDIT: The group order form means that none of the Jurists handle your money for the hoodie, as each person pays individually. The only money one of us will handle is for shipping to your location, as all of the hoodies get delivered to one address.

EDIT 2: A country survey has been posted in order for us to better figure out logistics. See this thread for details.

EDIT 3: The price per hoodie has dropped! With 58 people interested, the price per hoodie is now $34.12 per hoodie before shipping! Thanks everyone!

Pilate
Group Admin

Well done.

Hap
Group Contributor

Yeah, I'm gonna get one.

aRestlessCreativeGamer
Group Contributor

I absolutely would get one. These look awesome.

Onward and eastward!

Vertigo-01
Group Contributor

I'm most definitely interested in this.

Skeeter The Lurker
Group Contributor

...I do need a good, new hoodie...

~Skeeter The Lurker

Arcshod
Group Contributor

Just tell me where to send my money, brother.

Silver Flare
Group Contributor

I would buy one.

HiggsBoson42
Group Contributor

I'm down.

RoboRed
Group Contributor

I think I'd get one. I need more subtle ponywear.

bassofthe
Group Contributor

Dig the swell hoodie.

I'm in.

Csquared08
Group Contributor

Do want.

AppleTank
Group Contributor

If its below 30$, I might be interested. 40 is a bit ... pricey for me, even if it does look pretty sexy. I can use a debit card for this, right? I have a gift card lying around, and well, I guess this would be a worthy cause.

Tchernobog
Group Contributor

:pinkiegasp: Definite interest!

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

4772082 I believe so, yes.

Omygoshomygohomygosh...

Ahem.
I've been wondering what the status about these is.
My interest still stands.

Arcanist Ascendant
Group Contributor

These are pretty great but I just got a rather wonderful hoodie a few days ago, so I'll pass. They do look fantastic, though. Kudos.

alamais
Group Contributor

Yah, sure.

Bread Lord - Galloran
Group Contributor

Well I certainly hope we'll be able to use debit/credit.

Jake The Army Guy
Group Contributor

Wish it was zip-up, but I'm still down to buy one.

**Beert
Group Contributor

As AppleTank said, if it will be for less than $30, then I'm in. Is it possible to pay via PayPal?

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

4772276 4772291 Debit/Credit is a definite. I'm less sure about Paypal.

4772289 Sorry, man.

Bread Lord - Galloran
Group Contributor

Do you guys have any idea yet how the orders are going to be set up (time-frame wise)? Or, better put, how long are we going to be able to order?

OddOneOut
Group Contributor

oh so tempting... i do need a new hoodie... I'm definitely interested but i dont think i can commit to buying one right now. is there a time frame for commitment?
edit: nevermind, i realized this is for interest not commitment

Johnjohns
Group Contributor

I will definitely buy one. Awesome design!

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

4772389 If we stick with CustomInk, I'll be putting up a group order form, probably let it run for a couple weeks. The goal is to have these out before Christmas.

Bread Lord - Galloran
Group Contributor

How will the price vary from size to size? A 2xl-tall for example?

Jern
Group Contributor

Count me in, that design came out great!

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

4772578 On CustomInk, I believe every hoodie size is the same price, except for 2XL which is around $2 more.

YoshiFawful64
Group Contributor

Sweet. I want these. As a plus, if anyone asks me what it means, I can say "It's a long story" and snicker under my breath.

Autumn Rush
Group Contributor

Oooh, I love that design!

If the price ever gets bumped down a bit, I'll consider getting one too.

Any idea how big the smaller sizes would be? Specifically, XS to Medium?

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

4772786 Did some digging, found this. Click "Sizing and Size Charts" on the right for some more info.

EDIT: The comments on that site might also be helpful. More about size recommendations will be put out when we open the group order form.

Autumn Rush
Group Contributor

Okay, cool. Thanks!

CasualMarshmallow
Group Contributor

Definite interest here, would love to get one as well.

Leftover of Saikano
Group Contributor

I wish it was ever hoodie weather in my country.

Group Contributor

I don't tend to wear hoodies, but I think I'd make an exception for this one.

K1Krystal
Group Contributor

Are we able to get the hoodie with just the symbol at the front? I'd love to get that, but the side at the back kinda detracts for me since I don't like large symbols. Love the design though!

_00500005_
Group Contributor

I'm interested (though having to explain this particular purchase to my wife will be... complicated)

axxuy
Group Contributor

That looks awesome. I'm definitely interested.

The_K_Man
Group Contributor

Yes. I want.

Enix
Group Contributor

All my dreit!

Quylaa
Group Contributor

I'd buy one

ForestFeather
Group Contributor

Words cannot express all my yes.

Lasairfion
Group Contributor
8542Madness
Group Contributor

I absolutely want this hoodie

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

4773500 We'd have to do a separate print run of them, which would cost more, unfortunately. Maybe in the future we'll look into doing this, but for right now, it's both front and back.

K1Krystal
Group Contributor

4774676 I think I might pass this time then, but that doesn't stop it from being awesome :twilightsmile:

Cotton Fluff
Group Contributor

Great design for the hoodie!

I'm also in if the hoodie is below $30 with shipping, I can't really justify $40+ for a hoodie even if it's an awesome hoodie.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 64