Austraeoh 773 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

Hey folks.

Since we're trying to figure out logistics, it makes sense for us to have a headcount of interested people and the countries we'd be shipping to. Those of you in the United States, we'll mostly like do a USPS Flat Rate box, which will run about $6. Feel free to put your username, as we still need to get a headcount, but it's more the people who don't live in the US that this will be for.

In the link below, please put your Fimfiction username and what country you'd like us to ship to for your hoodie.

Noble Jury Hoodies - Country Info

Khao
Group Contributor

Hrrrrrhmm... Tempting...

I kinda want one... But it'd feel weird to have merchandising from a fanfic before anything from the show it comes from, lol.

And importing taxes suck in my country anyway. Like, they charge depending on their mood.

I'll think about it...

Wild Zontars
Group Contributor

I'm tempted, but between exchange rates and shipping/taxes... any idea what the added cost for shipping etc. to Canada is? I know there's a 33% markup for exchange rate right off the top.

djthomp
Group Contributor

Can I put an order in if I'm still like 4 stories behind? Added my name but I figured I should directly ask just in case.

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

4772458 Absolutely.

4772395 We're looking into shipping options for non-US orders.

TwilightUCrazy
Group Contributor

Do want. Will wear to Bronycon. :twilightsmile:

YoshiFawful64
Group Contributor

Oh great, it seems I can't edit the spreadsheet with my iPad (not without an app, anyway), and I won't have access to my computer 'till Wednesday. For the record, though, I live in Finland.

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

4772752 I will add you.

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

4772315 We're working on shipping options to outside the US. Hopefully they won't be astronomical.

Kepler
Group Contributor

I would, but the social anxiety would murder me in my sleep if I wore it tbh.

Nostromo_Crew
Group Contributor

ehhhh, I'm so conflicted! I'd love a good hoodie but, meh, I don't know.

Enix
Group Contributor

4773043 Me too. Thought it seems vague and subtle enough for me.

The Whiskey Spirit
Group Contributor

Could someone add me onto it? I'm incapable of doing so myself. I'm Florida, USA. Thanks ahead of time, have a drink.

The_K_Man
Group Contributor
Keebroo
Group Contributor

Looks like I came back from my year long absence at a convenient time. I'd be interested, if an old casual lurker is permitted.

Cotton Fluff
Group Contributor

Added my information, hopefully there's enough interest to lower the price.

JustAnotherTimeLord
Group Contributor

Okay, so we have nearly 60 people interested. I think that the price has to have gone down.

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

4782172 Aye, it has.

JustAnotherTimeLord
Group Contributor

Sweet. I only want to pay ten bits for this hoodie. :rainbowwild:

FloydienSlip
Group Contributor

4782188 Just updated the main post!

aRestlessCreativeGamer
Group Contributor

4782195 we need to tell Zap when he gets back about this, he'll make 60 if he wants one

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21