I already posted this on Deviant Art, but I decided to post this here too. It's a ranking of Season 1 of MLP: FiM. This is my personal (but correct) rankings for the first 26 episodes of MLP: FiM. Let's Begin!
26. Show Stoppers (Episode 18): I HATED this episode. This was probably the lowest point for the Cutie Mark Crusaders (Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo) It was just another episode of them trying to get their cutie mark and failing miserably. It was probably a really pointless episode. And they are clueless with their real talents and try to do other things they aren't good at. I know they're just kids....or fillies and usually ponies their age aren't that mature yet, they're still blind to their true talents. It was shown when they're practicing for the Talent Show. Each filly is doing a part that the others are suposed to do: Scootaloo's the singer, but Sweetie Bell should have played as the singer. Applebloom was the choreographer, but it should have been Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle's the designer, but it should have been Applebloom. The worst part of all was the song....."The Cutie Mark Crusaders" Oh god.....I know Daniel Ingram asked the kids VA the CMC to sing horrible at the song, but it gave me migranes after listening to the song.
25. Owl's Well Ends Well (Episode 24): The first time this episode focuses on Spike......and it sucked. In many episodes featuring Spike, he's shown to be very mature and very intelligent, but still has his moments as a kid. This episode made Spike act like an immature brat who wants to be the #1 assistant of Twilight Sparkle (Like Twilight doing everything to be Celestia's #1 student.) HE is shown to be very 1-dimensional through many parts of the story especially going OTT with Dastardly Spike (Which I really liked). And there's a lot of plot holes in this episode. Why didn't Twilight tell Spike that he's not going to be replaced than having Spike going through a mental breakdown and almost getting himself killed. And how did Twilight know Spike was going to be at the Everfree Forest from the tracks when it was raining? Won't the tracks have washed out and leaving Twilight clueless where Spike is? And Spike should have known better with this situation. So many plotholes and the only good part about this episode was the Pinkie Pie scene, Dastardly Spike and his evil laugh and Scootabuse lol.
24. Griffin the Brush Off (Episode 5): The first half of the episode was amazing and enjoyable, I admit. It was great to see the start of the bonding between Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash and how their love for pranks got them closer as friends. The pranks was pretty funny and anything Pinkie does was pretty fun. Then once Gilda showed up, it all fell apart badly. I hate Gilda, but she's nowhere near the hatred I have for 3 characters I despise. She was very one-dimensional and was shown to be just brash, arrogant, and a total bitch with no redemption. And making Fluttershy cry was probably a bit too far with her. And also the ending....I didn't like it.I felt it was a bittersweet ending imo. Rainbow Dash shouldn't have been harsh with Gilda and talk to Gilda to why she was acting like this while Gilda shouldn't have gone apeshit and nearly piss off everypony. I'm probably being a bit too picky, but the 2nd half of the episode was so bad it overshadowed the good parts of the 1st half of the episode.
23. Mare in the Moon (Episode 1): The episode that kicked off the popularity it was today. However this episode was a bit bland other than the story of the story of Nightmare Moon, Twilight in Canterlot, and her meeting the other ponies. It wasn't bad or anything, there weren't any other moments that stood out in this episode other than Pinkie Pie. But it's only Part 1 of the two parter, so this shouldn't be a surprise. Usually Part 1 is the boring part where Part 2 seems to get more interesting. I did like the hourglass foreshadowing scene in the first part of the episode.
22. Call of the Cutie (Episode 12): This is the first episode that brings in the CMC. First episode that focuses on Applebloom. This episode was okay, but mainly just because of the Pinkie Pie song, Cupcakes. The song was pretty catchy and I know the lyrics to it, for some reason. Other than that, it didn't impress me. I did enjoy the parts that we discover that Ponyville has a Dojo and a Roller Derby. Along with that we see the first speaking voice for Dr. Whooves (I prefer his voice be British). It's just an episode where the girls (or Applebloom) try to find their cutie marks, aka puberty, and makes the episode a bit boring to me.
21. Over A Barrel (Episode 21): I did like that this episode doesn't take place in Ponyville and in a different place, Appleloosa. The new characters were pretty enjoyable like Braeburn, Sheriff Silverstar, Little Strong Heart, and Chief Thunderhooves. The beginning part of the episode was pretty good with Applejack putting a tree to bed and Fluttershy being a tree skit. But after that the episode went meh. It's basically a cowboys vs Indians episode. The Native Buffalo tribe wants the townponies of Appleloosa to leave while the other side wants to grow their land here for the apple orchards. The song was pretty funny which started the war with the Buffalo and Ponies. The only thing I hated about the episode was the ending.....wtf. The Buffalo Tribe just suddenly allowed the townsponies to grow their land after getting smashed in the face with an apple pie......and everyone crying over it....... And the ending was pretty controversial.....the lesson was supposed to be sharing stuff with others, but something didn't feel right with the lesson and this ending.
20. Ticket Master (Episode 3): This plot of someone getting tickets to something big and trying to decide which friends to buy. I've seen this plot so many times. This one's no exception. Twilight gets tickets for the Gala and her friends are bugging her to go with them. But their reasons are really selfish with the exception of Applejack to help support her family and her farm. The others was just because of meeting the Wonderbolts, seeing animals, finding true love, and just party like an animal. Along with that every since pony was OOC with trying to persuade Twilight to bring them to the Gala. I did enjoy a few parts like the Benny Hill tribute, but other than that, it was predictable and cliche.
19. Boast Busters (Episode 6): I love Trixie, top 10 favorite MLP characters right now. But I DESPISE Snips and Snails as they are 2 of the 3 people I hate out of all the MLP characters. They are annoying and retarded at the same time. Their presence just wants me to punch them right in the jaw. They are on par with Flapjack with characters that I want to punch in the face. The episode overall was a bit okay. Trixie showing off. I know many people didn't like it, but she IS a stage performer and she IS supposed to show off. Her parts were amazing, but there were 2 things that made me go "you're fucking kidding me.." or something like that. Snips and Snails did a really stupid thing to bring in the Ursa Minor to Ponyville.......what the fuck were they thinking?! And 2nd......I think Rainbow Dash should have kept her mouth shut. She should have know she's a stage performer who are supposed to act like this. There were other episodes than this. Other than Trixie, the episode was meh to me. Trixie for S2 ^_^
18. Swarm of the Century (Episode 10): This episode was okay, but not the episode I like. The parasprites were interesting and the chaos they bring and how this drives Twilight coco.....but not as much in her Season 2 meltdown. Pinkie Pie was amazing as usual. But the main problem I have with this episode is why the girls didn't listen to her with the parasprites. They should have let her say about the dangers of the the parasprites, but Pinkie Pie should have told them clearly about the problem. That would have prevented the events that causes Ponyville to be in ruins. I just don't get it......Overall this episode was okay, but not my taste.
17. Elements of Harmony (Episode 2): This is part two of the series premire. Sequel to Mare in the Moon and this episode was better, but has a few plot holes in this episode: 1. How did all of of Twilight's friends just arrive together when they haven't talked to each other until now and decided to go to her house. 2. In the scene where they need to cross the water.....why didn't they just have Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash just pick them up and not wait for a sea serpent to arrive to have his mustache fixed? 3. Why the fuck didn't Princess Celestia apologized to her sister for banning her to the moon, yet Luna apologized for being Nightmare Moon? Those things bothered me a lot which was why this is pretty low on the list. The showdown with the manticore was pretty cool, the villain and her traps were pretty cool. The villain is probably the best MLP Villain to date, before Discord showed up, and is probably the Pony version of Maleficent minus the dragon transformation. She's elegant, but is very intimidating and very threatening. Pinkie's Giggle and the Ghostie song was catchy and showed songs in animated shows CAN be good, and of course....."TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHERFUCKER!" The scene was so epic and heart-wrenching. The rest were meh.
16. Suited for Success (Episode 14): As much as I didn't enjoy this episode, I did like this as Rarity's breakout episode. She was shown to be very sympathetic and the high stress she is in with the inner conflict between the customer's opinions and your opinions. It gave a lot of characterization for Rarity which was what she needed after her.....dislikable appearances. Her song is probably one of the best songs of the season "Art of the Dress". This also connects with the Gala as the dresses her friends makes are for the Gala which is on Episode 26. The moral was pretty good with in a simple term "The customer's NOT always right." which was shown with the disaster fashion show. We also had some good moments in this episode like the appearance of Vinyl Scratch (or DJ PON-3), the fashion show Take 2, Rarity's meltdown, and Rainbow Dash's famous quote "20% cooler" As much as this episode had great characterization, it can relate to the older audience, and the fun stuff. I still didn't like this episode.
15. Bridle Gossip (Episode 9): The first episode we are introduced to Zecora and the first time we see Applebloom with a major role in this episode that doesn't involve her cutie mark. This episode was really fun. It's the usual outsider appears, run away from it. Usually it leads to racist criticisms, but it didn't have that here. Applebloom's character is shown more and is more reasonable than her older sister Applejack as she is shown to be braver confronting Zecora and how she's the only pony to agree with Twilight that Zecora's not a bad pony/zebra. The song was pretty enjoyable with "Evil Enchantress" especially sang by Flutterguy. The Poison Joke was hilarious and the effects shown on the ponies: Harity, Rainbow Crash, Spittie Pie, Appleteeney, Flutterguy, and Twilight Flopple. It was a really fun episode and nice bit of characterization.
14. A Dog and Pony Show (Episode 19): Another breakout episode for Rarity. This is the first episode we see a closer look with the relationship between Spike and Rarity as shown in the diamond scene. This also separates Rarity from other damsels after being kidnapped by the Diamond Dogs, which were really funny and enjoyable villains, as she uses her wits to annoy the shit out of the dogs and basically having probably her best performance with her whining and overdramatic crying. Another great moment was Spike's daydreaming (Battle Spike) and Rarity dressed up as the damsel in distress and is about to kiss him, but he nearly kisses Applejack. lol. This episode was hilarious and enjoyable episode with action, comedy, and some great character development.
13. Fall Weathered Friends (Episode 13): Weird that #13 in this ranking is episode 13. This episode was really fun to watch. We get a close look at the rivalry between Applejack and Rainbow Dash and the wackiness the competition goes to especially once it goes to the Big Race near the end of the episode. Twilight was being so adorkable as usual when she joins the race and so funny how she got a 5th place medal. but looks like she got in 1st place XD (Number 42 explains it all lol). Rainbow's unexpected derp was hilarious and how used around the internet. Spike and Pinkie was funny as usual being the announcers. Overall, it was very funny and enjoying with a pretty good moral.
12. Winter Wrap-Up (Episode 11): The only reason this episode this episode is high on the list is because of the song. It's the first big song in the show that's more than 1 minute long. It was catchy, the music is outstanding, and even the show put in the effort to have really good singers in the show, which I like. The episode was okay. Twilight trying to fit in without using magic and failing and near the end, I felt sad for her. The only problem with this is that unicorns doesn't use magic in Winter Wrap Up, but we see Rarity using magic to make a bird's nest. Doesn't that ruin the point of Winter Wrap Up? No magic allowed yet we see Rarity using magic and no one's objecting.
11. Applebuck Season (Episode 4): This is probably the only Applejack episode without a co-star. (I think) But it's nice seeing AJ's character in close and her flaws as being the Element of Honesty, she can be dependable, but her pride is her biggest flaw which showed a lot while trying to take down all the apple trees for the Applebuck Season alone since her older brother Big Macintosh got injured. ( I wonder how....) It's also funny how Applejack can get drunk and causing so many trouble like bunny stampedes, sea-saw catapult, and even poisoning a bunch of ponies. I still don't know how Applejack had the thought of putting worms for cupcakes.......maybe Spike, but he's a dragon. Still, great character development of Applejack and how much her pride can cause so much trouble and getting owned by Big Mac in the end. AJ's reaction priceless.....
10. The Best Night Ever (Episode 26): A great way to end a wonderful season. Part 3 of the Gala trilogy, and how chaotic it is. The song was so epic and amazing. It's a song I would most likely see in a Disney movie, and that;s rare for a song to be in the ranks of Disney songs. Each pony has their own verse with a different tone to it, especially the epic of Rainbow Dash's part. We get to see 2 of the Wonderbolts which is still used in fanon, Spitfire and Soarin. I hate Prince Blueblood and he's the third person I hate, but he's better than Snips and Snails. His snootyness and his self-absorbance reminds me of Gaston, but Gaston was hilarious, Blueblood was not. The best part of course other than the song was Fluttershy's epic meltdown. From her shyness in Dragonshy to this in Best Night Ever. Her rejection from the animals makes her go insane which I loved. Pony Pokey was okay, but I did love Octavia's first appearance. The references to Cinderella with a twist like the apple carrage with mice horses, but they lose their horse thanks to Opal and the glass slipper when Rarity smashes it so Blueblood won't find her. And a Trollestia scene where she wants some chaos in the Gala because of how boring it is and not caring about the other people. And amazing way to end a season, but there's more episodes that I like more.
9. Cutie Mark Chronicles (Episode 23): This episode was great because we get to see all 6 of the Mane 6's backstories with their Cutie Marks. We see Applejack was supposed to be a sophisticated pony in Manehattan (Please have an episode with AJ and this), Fluttershy's great song (So Many Wonders) reminds me of Snow White, Rarity's Quest Meme and "Dumb Rock" Quote, Pinkie Pie's was unexpected with her living in a Rock Farm (I want to see her parents in the present or sisters for S2/S3), Twilight's story was amazing with her work to fit in with Princess Celestia and see how Twilight came to be, along with an X-men reference, and Rainbow Dash to be the main cause for getting all their cutie marks. Great backstories and some great moments. (Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!)
8. Look Before You Sleep (Episode 8): I know many people don't like this episode, but I loved this episode. This was a turning point for the relationship between Applejack and Rarity as they come from 2 different lifestyles and have to endure with each other in Twilight's first slumber party. Once again Twilight's being so adorkable in this episode being so clueless with AJ and Rarity fighting throughout the episode. The slumber party scenes were hilarious with Twilight trolling AJ and Rarity in the ghost story, the epic pillow fight (IT. IS. ON.), and the tension between AJ and Rarity and at the end they work together and grow a strong bond which showed in later episodes, notably Sisterhooves Social. It was a great episode and jumped the beginning of AJ/Rarity's friendship. For those of you who didn't like because it's a slumber party episode, well it wasn't that girly and sometimes even brutal especially in the pillow fight and I don't remember slumber parties telling really fucked up ghost stories.
7. Sonic Rainboom (Episode 16): This is probably the only Rainbow Dash episode where she was actually likable throughout the episode. The beginning scene was hilarious with Fluttershy's Yay scene. The animation looked spectacular with Cloudsdale and the Rainboom, which I will get to later. The way we see as Cloudsdale making the weather like snow, rain, and even a rainbow was really a great format being a town for pegasus ponies. And the 3 bullies who knows RD back in Flight School, one of them voices Kevin from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy which was a shocker to me. We also saw Dr. Whooves and Derpy. Plus we have a new fanon name: Leroy Winkins. And of course the final scene where Rainbow Dash pulls off a Sonic Rainboom and causes some people to use scientific calculations to this to see it it was possible. IT was so epic that someone made a Guile's Theme Goes With Everything with the Sonic Rainboom. But the things that put this episode here was Rarity at her lowest point being a stuck-up bitch and stealing Rainbow's Thunder in Filly Flyers Competition and how once again the guys shown in this episode is shown as total jackasses and just jerks. The only males that don't act like that is Spike and Big Macintosh (Not counting Pipsqueak)
6. A Bird in the Hoof (Episode 22): Someone made their own Episode Rankings and weird that these next 5 episodes I will mention are all on his Bottom 5 which all involve Fluttershy. Well this is probably the first physical evidence Princess Celestia is a troll when she messes with the Cakes which was pretty funny. In the beginning of the episode, I loled at the Alice in Wonderland reference and Rainbow Dash trying to make the guards laugh. Reminds me of Homer Simpson trying to make the British Guards laugh. Twilight has that moment where she has a small mental meltdown because she wants to impress her teacher which makes it a bit funny. At the main plot, Fluttershy steals Celestia's pet because she thinks she's sick and she tries to fix him, but fails at it and actually makes it work. Plus Fluttershy looks so adorable when she tries to help Philomina. Then Twilight arrives and finds out and goes into a paranoid state and leads to animal cruelty when she tries to force Philomina to get fed which leads to a funny Benny Hill chase with a little bit of Scooby-Doo flavor with the door gag chase. And of course we see the infamous Fluttershy TV Meme, and those eyes when she cries is pretty damn sad. Along with that we see a new type of creature: The Phoenix. I liked this episode as it was funny and Flutterdoctor lol.
5. Green Isn't Your Color (Episode 20): Again, this was a pretty good episode in comedy, development, and those other stuff. Fluttershy becomes a model by accident and goes with Photo Finish, and just to straighten things out, NO It's NOT based on Lady Gaga. It's based on a famous fashion critic from New York (I think.) Rarity was supposed to be the famous one, but gets rejected and starts having an inner conflict to either praise or bash Fluttershy for her success. She wants to tell Fluttershy how she feels, but is scared she might hurt her feelings, same with Fluttershy who doesn't want to be a model and might hurt Rarity's feelings if she quits. This shows the strong bonding between Fluttershy and Rarity. But the main reason this episode was great was the side story with Twilight, Pinkie, and Spike. Spike tells the girls that he has a crush on Rarity and starts the "keeping secrets" story and Pinkie's "FOREVER!" which is shown throughout the episode. Twilight tries to tell the girls the secret, but Pinkie interrupts which leads to some humorous moments like the Pinkie Pie Swear. Twilight fails with the swear and actually pokes her eye XD and her weird action to keep Twilight's secret in a weird charades thing. And Twilight trying to help Fluttershy fail in the Model show but ends up making Fluttershy more popular and even puts Twilight in her adorkable form trying to hide in the secret, but ends up yelling Spike has a crush on Rarity and Pinkie Pie appears in the mirror randomly. So overall this episode was hilarious, a bit emotional, and has a great moral to it.
4. Dragonshy (Episode 7): Originally this episode was supposed to be #2, but I put it 2 spots down for some reason. This episode was the start of Fluttershy's progress from being very shy and scared to aggressive or "assertive". At first I hated Angel because despite his cuteness, he looks like he want to kill someone, but he later redeemed himself. I think this was the first slice of life adventure episode where the girls try to convince a dragon to leave a mountain that's polluting Ponyville. (Weird for a MLP episode) As everyone thinks Fluttershy was useless, Twilight was the only one who believed in Fluttershy that she'll have a huge role in helping them and it did. I know many people criticize the episode because Fluttershy was such a pussy for most of the episode, but it's supposed to be a build up to the point where she starts to change. That's why I enjoyed this episode other than the A-Team tribute, A Hop, Skip, and Jump song, and the action sequences like the avalanche and the dragon battle. I think this was the episode that made her so likable, well to most of us. Some of my friends thinks that Fluttershy is a bit stuck-up and a bit cocky, which we lead to our next episode.
3. Stare Master (Episode 17): I know my friends hate this episode because it shows Fluttershy being a bit cocky that she thinks she can take care of the CMC because they're like animals, which I can a bit agree with, however it didn't bother me a lot with it and there's so much cuteness to it....maybe too much. The CMC is being.....the CMC (AB, Scootaloo, and Sweetie) as they are in the hands of Fluttershy after Sweetie gets Rarity to cancel their sleepover because of her screw-ups. It's pretty funny with Fluttershy trying to take care of the kids and adorable. Her squakiness is just so DAWWWWWW with her "Shhh" game. Her song was pretty good. Both her and Sweetie Belle's gospel version. Then the CMC sneaks out to find Elizibeak and goes in the Everfree Forest and once Fluttershy finds out she panics, which was also adorable. Then we see that Twilight gets *puts on sunglasses* Stoned. *gets shot* We then meet a new creature the Cockatrice who shows its power by using the eyes of the Basilik to turn Elizibeak into stone. It leads to an epic staredown with Fluttershy and the Cockatrice, which loses. IT was pretty funny thought, and so adorable. But the main issue I have with this episode is Twilight Sparkle. I felt she was forced into this episode and has to reason to be in this episode. It would have been better if Twilight didn't show up and have one of the CMC turn into stone. Now THAT would be hilarious *gets shot*
2. Feeling Pinkie Keen (Episode 15): Okay I know the person who made another ranking based on mine HATES this episode and gave his reasons why it's bad. Here's my side of the story of why it's one of my favorites. Many people are taking this episode very seriously, but remember this is a cartoon and every now and then, there should be an episode like this. And the Pinkie Senses probably irritated a few people because many people don't like the idea of Pinkie being like a future teller with her senses. But Pinkie breaks the 4th wall, defies all laws of physics, and randomly pops up in places you don't expect like where she chases RD in Griffin Brush Off and Party of One. And I think the person who hates this episode is a Twilight Sparkle fan and didn't like her getting humiliated by Pinkie's senses and just gives in. I think that's why it's a great episode. Ok no I don't hate Twilight, but it does show Twilight Sparkle's flaws other than being a social outcast. She wants to understand everything which leads her to this obsession to get to the bottom of getting Pinkie's Senses. It shows that she doesn't have to be a know-it-all and admits she can't always be perfect. And the lesson wasn't bad but confusing. The lesson is somewhat like Alice in Wonderland. Twilight Sparkle is Alice and thinks by Logic while Pinkie Pie is symbolized as Wonderland itself and should know that everything can't be used by logic. Okay maybe I'm thinking too much. But the lesson that confused me is probably why this is #2 instead of #1. You should probably know what's #1, but this was my favorite episode until the other episode showed up. Plus the funny scenes that I liked was the way Gummy was introduced. (Pinkie Sense of Alligator in Tub XD), Twilight getting hurt in a cartoonish way especially when Derpy is involved (I'm not hating Twilight, it's just funny), her Safari hat, a tribute to the Chuck Jones cartoons, and Twilight Rapidash. There was a few moments where I didn't like. Like Spike's "Holy Guacamole" I didn't like that pun at all and it felt forced. And the cliche where Twilight falls in the bog, but somehow a bubble saves her....that was bullshit to me....But overall the episode was really enjoyable for me that is.
1. Party of One (Episode 25):But if there's one thing me and my friend agree is that this is the best episode of Season 1. This episode caught me by surprise. This is the main reason why Cupcakes, the infamous fanfic written by a close friend Sergeant Sprinkles, (Yes I actually chatted with him in a livestream and it was pretty interesting) is still alive. We start of with Pinkie's great Party Telegram Song. And how Pinkie has to sing that 5 times throughout the day, she has guts. Then the party scenes were spot on perfect in comedy standpoint. Then for some reason Pinkie wants to make another party which each member tries to avoid for some reason. Each were hilarious like Twilight hitting the books, Rarity even dumping her own hair in a garbage, Applejack's failing at lying, and the FlutterDash scene. Harry the Bear, Seashells, Volleyballs, the drawn watch, and babysitting. It was perfect, but that doesn't end here. We get to see some character development of Pinkie of doubting her friends and even goes to sneaking bringing along Gummy. We then see Pinkie's hilarious Hay disguise costume and finds out that the girls are purposely avoiding her party (which makes Pinkie sad T_T) Then we see a funny chase scene between Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie and somehow is able to go neck-to-neck. IT then leads to a farm and AJ's failing at lying and a failed attempt of a construction. I loved Pinkie's Okie Dokie Lokie XD. Then we see Pinkie interrogating Spike that he knows what's going on, but Spike is being clueless which drives Pinkie mad. Pinkie thinks her friends don't like her party anymore thanks to Spike's cluelessness and turns into Pinkimina Diane Pie. At first we feel sad, but then she descends into madness when she makes her own party and uses inanimate objects as her friends. This was the best scene of the episode and possible the entire series for Pinkie Pie. We have Rocky, Mr. Turnip, Sir Lint-A-Lot, and Madame Lefour. This scene is funny, but really disturbing. The creepy circus music also contributed to this craziness of this episode. This scene is something I would see from Ren and Stimpy in the really creepy parts like the background during Pinkie's illusion of her interacting with the objects and also including the slow 3 second derp that's probably the creepiest derp I have ever seen. Usually people going crazy like this won't work, but since Pinkie Pie was so OTT as a character, it works for her advantage. It also made it better when her friend Rainbow Dash appears and sees her like this. That scene was pretty hilarious and Rainbow Dash getting a wingboner *shot again*. And in the end we see that it's Pinkie's Birthday and I wonder how the hell Pinkie forgot her own birthday. Pinkimina itself was spectacular, her hair style being straight is actually better than Pinkie's happy form. I hope we get to see Pinkie in that form in the near future. Overall this was the perfect episode with comedy, action, sadness, and madness. And I recommend people to watch this episode for those of you who want to start joining the herd. lol.