• Published 13th Apr 2013
  • 917 Views, 19 Comments

Dark Libra - DragonassasslnGR



A mysterious Pegasus is found and he holds a deadly secret that Celestia has tryed to keep hidden for well over 1,000 years. If the truth is set free all of Equestria will be punished.

  • ...
2
 19
 917

Epilogue

It had been six years after the Dark Libra incident. Twilight had become an alicorn and her friends didn't remember anything from the time they had served Cassius except for Rainbow Dash. She was given the option to have a memory lock spell done on her, but she refused. Her reason for it, She didn't want to forget a friend she would miss. The town of Ponyville was rebuilt and was now a tourist site. A memorial sat in the center of town square with a statue of Cassius and Sereen clashing hoofs. A plaque was placed with the names of all the ponies that lost their lives during that time. Cadet Haven and Spring Bash's names sat in the middle.
The names of a few changelings were also engraved in the stone.
Sereen and Cassius's names sat on the top as it was their statue.

Luna and Celestia where holding the Sixth Annual Libra banquet in honor of that day.
Luna was in the entrance of the maze garden when Twilight came outside to greet her.

"Luna, how are you today?" She asked with a warm smile.

Luna looked to her and smiled back, "I am great Twilight. Oh, how are Celestia and Sereen?"

Twilight sighed, "Sereen had gotten into the cake and made a mess of the kitchen. She is still trying to relearn her magic. She thought trying to levitate herself into the cake would be a good idea. Shining Armor is cleaning her off with a few rags."

Luna covered her muzzle with a hoof in an attempt to hide her laughter.

"So, why are you out here all alone anyway?" Twilight asked.

"Who said I was alone?" Luna asked.

"Mommy, mommy come and catch me!" A voice called from inside the maze.

Luna turned and said, "Coming little one."

Twilight smiled and turned to leave the princess of the night with her child.
Luna trotted into the maze and found a young gray unicorn colt with a blue and red mane waiting for her. His cutie mark was gold Libra symbol inside of a midnight black circle. He was jumping with joy to see his mother.

"Ok Cassius, do we want to play while your sister Sereen is getting cleaned up?"
Luna asked softly.

Cassius quickly nodded his head. Luna smiled and began to slowly walk towards him.
Giggling, Cassius ran off inside the maze like there was no tomorrow. Luna thought that this had to be the best thousand year birthday gift ever. She was happy to have Cassius back and the chance to repay him for all the years he protected her. All that remained, was what was going to happen next.