• Published 10th Apr 2013
  • 1,051 Views, 44 Comments

Could you repeat that? Equestria?! - theponywiththegoldenhelm



Blown minds, Games, Magical Powers, Explosions, Mutant Gamer Powers, True Love

  • ...
3
 44
 1,051

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Twilight.exe has stopped working! Please restart.

Twilight just stared at this thing next to the Princesses. She just stood still not moving a single millimeter.
"Twalight, you ok?" asked the orange pony. I saw what happened and knew how to fix it.

"Hit her." I said with a monotone voice.

"What?" replied the orange pony.

"Just hit her, smack her, do something to cause pain." The orange pony thought about it and smacked her purple friend who I assume is her friend Twilight.

"OW!" Twilight yelled.

"Good to see you are not a zombie anymore." I said.

"Princess Celestia, what is it!?" Before Celestia could say anything I said

"This thing has a name if you ask it!"

"Well, Twilight where did you manners go?" asked the white one, sounding poshy.

"Anyway, who are you?" said the white one.

"Well, since you asked nicely and recognized me as a sentient being," I said the last part looking at Twilight "the name's Jones Reed.

"It's nice to meet you. My name is Rarity. Let introduce you to my friends. From your left to right," I moved my head first left and then right to see the order of ponies. "Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash."

"Well, it's nice to meet you all, but I think your Princess has something to say."

"Thank you James, as I was going to say, James is a human from a different dimension, and I would like Twilight to try and send him back."

Before Twilight could reply, an unknown force shook the room.

"The fuck was that!?" I said worryingly. A different guard charged into the room, wearing purple armor.

"Princess Celestia, the changelings are attacking!" he said.

"Shining Armor!" Twilight almost yelled as she dashed over to him.

"Twilie, what are you doing here?" Shining asked.

"Princess Celestia called us here."

"By the way you talk to her, I'll take a guess that she is part of your family?"

"Yes, she's my sister."

"Anyway, what in da hell are changelings!?" I said after another force shook the room.

"They are these bug like creatures that steal love from ponies." Luna put.

"Well, let's go kick their asses out of here!!" I put with a voice that could lead an army.

"You are not in your homeland yet you are willing to fight. Why?" Luna asked confused.

"I'm stuck here for the moment, which makes Equestria my homeland for the time."

"Well good, we need any help we can get there's some armor and weapons down the hall way." Shining Armor.

"YES SIR!" I yelled and saluted. I then started down the hallway.

As I walked down the hallway feeling like I could make a difference, I thought that a Big Daddy from Bioshock would be helpful. Too bad.

"What's happening to you to!?" Dash said shocked and amazed at the same time. I looked around, then at my feet. Some sort of aqua bluish ring around my feet. It looks like... the... ocean. The ring rose up past my feet and a saw some huge boots at my feet. Big Daddy boots. I smiled with a smile that showed happiness and insanity. Luna had the same smile as me. She knew what I was becoming. After the ring went over my head, what used to be Jason Reed is now Subject Delta.
"Lets go sir." My voice is still the same, but echoed. Shining Armor.exe has stop working. Restarting.

"I am not going to question that, follow me." Shining took off into the doorway. I kept the pace with him even with the armor. We walked into a main room and it looked like a war zone. Bodies, blood decorated the walls in red and green, weapons lying everywhere.

"Stand back, this might get messy." I switched to my Incinerate 3 (Thank god I had Plasmids) and lobbed a fire ball into the crowd of changelings at the back of the room. They all burst into flames and burnt to a crisp. There was one more of them, about the size of the Princesses.

I yelled over the room to the huge changeling "HEY, who's on fire now?!".

"YOU SHALL PAY FOR THISSSS!" It yelled at me. It took a double take at me and was shocked when I held my ground and walked forward. I switched to Winter Blast 3 and froze a changeling corpse into a block of ice. Using Telekinesis, I flung the changeling towards her, but did not expect a rebound. The corpse shot me into the hallway from whence I came. I took cover and started thinking. Ok, if I can turn into a Bioshock character, maybe I can be different game characters. Lets see if she can take $200 dollar bullets. The same ring appeared not once, but twice. Standing in the place this time was the Heavy and the Medic.
"How are you doing that!?!?" Luna said astounded and amazed.

"I do not know comrade, but we figure this out after coward killing time!" I said.

"I'm fully charged!" I said. It feels weird talking to myself. I charged into hallway with my minigun revved up.

"Who is thissss? Whoever you are, you shall die!" that damn bug said.

"IS GOOD TIME TO RUN, COWARDS!" I yelled as I pop'd Ubercharge. "What sick man send us babies to fight?" At this point, more regular changelings joined the fight and were mowed down by gun fire. The giant changeling dashed off after seeing a sight so gruesome and terrifying. The red ring appeared above our heads and turned us into me. The one and only Jason Reed.

"Whoa, I feel light headed." I said as I stumbled around.

Luna came over and said concerningly "Are you okay?"

"Fess..." I promptly passed out.

Author's Note:

I wrote this in Fimfiction rather than Word. If it looks diffrent, that's y.
All Videogame Characters Belong to Their Owners
BTW Fess means (So tired) in German