• Published 8th Apr 2013
  • 1,193 Views, 6 Comments

Madness Combat:Project Equestria - 115GhostNova



Hank, Sanford, and Deimos look at an unusual building containing a portal entitled "EQUESTRIA".

  • ...
0
 6
 1,193

Madness: My Little Madness

*BANG BANG BANG*

After finishing off Mag Agent:N and the remaining 1337 agents. Agents Hank, Sanford, and Deimos stare at the body of Mag Agent:N until they see a glowing light from an unusual building.



They took out their weapons again and were ready for another fight. Deimos grabbed a RPG and put a hole on that wall. Instead of looking at a bunch of dead 1337 agents, they looked at a huge portal entitled "EQUESTRIA".

"Look at the size at that thing Hank. You think you can handle that?"


"Yes I can Deimos, I can handle anything!"


"How about the time you died and me and Deimos had to revive you?"


"That's a different time Sanford..."



Sanford and Deimos were eventually called to do something else, which was always the same. Killing 1337 agents. Hank, however decided to observe the area before entering the portal. He found a paper which said the follow:

PROJECT NEXUS: Equestria

Description:We believe we found another dimension called Equestria. According to our scientists, vital signs are inbound the dimension. We could use more agents in the Nexus project since two unknown hostiles almost killed our entire Nexus project employees. Be caution though, we also had vital signs of hostiles inside the unknown dimension.

Objective:Recruit any possible beings in the dimension.

1337 agents/soldiers:

Richard Nexon(Riot Guard):AR-15w/Grenade Launcher, DCR QD sights and 1911 A1 Custom


Harris Benille(ATP Soldat):Vigneron M2w/Extended Mags and Saiga-12


Dylan Gerald(1337 Agent):Bowie knife and Spectre M4w/Silencer


Darren Tavel(1337 Agent):Axe and AS Valw/Silencer



"Interesting. I guess I'll go get busy."



Hank heard more 1337 agents coming. He engaged on combat with the group of 1337 agents. Shooting, killing, and slashing all of the agents, more were still coming. One of the agents managed to shoot him on the shoulder, only doing minor damage to Hank. After another wave of agents, ATP soldats started to show up.

The experienced group of soldiers were too much for Hank. He had enough of it now. He shot ATPs heads like an aimbotter, stabbed soldiers to a corn dog, and did CQC combat against guns. He pulled a grenade out of an ATP and destroyed the group, but also injuring himself. A helicopter came in the area and dropped off Riot Guards with machine guns. Laying low in the barracks, Hank crawled to the portal.

Before he can get there, a Riot Guard shot him. Trying to ignore the pain, he tried to trip him. He succeeded and stabbed him on the head. All the rest of the Riot Guards were still shooting. Hank restocked his rifle, pistol, and carried a new sword.


There was too much Riot Guards though, but he had an idea without killing himself. Hank ran in the middle of the battlefield and started insulting them with swearing words. Enraged by Hank's words, Riot Guards ran after Hank as he hurried to the portal. With all the Riot Guards in one huge group, Hank set off a grenade and leaped in the portal. Killing the Riot Guards in the explosion with the portal. Hank felt like a meteor going to hit Nevada.

He was going so fast that he started burning up. At the moment he started burning, he ended up in a water. As he floated up, he looked at the mysterious place he is in now. Confused about where he is, he swam to land. Getting up, he was now in a forest near a swamp. He could hear creatures creeping around the forest.

He held out his gun, being ready to shoot anything. He began hearing a growling from what looks like a magical looking bear(Ursa Major). Hank being stunned of how big it was, he brought out his sword and attempted to make the Ursa Major fall by stabbing and slicing its leg.

Hank was hit on the face by the Ursa Majors big claws. He suffered from his wounds but managed to make it unconscious by dropping a tree on its head. His wounds were sever. Much worse than the explosion that happened earlier. His vision was getting blurry. His feet are starting to fail him. He feels like falling.

Struggling and bumping into trees, he is starting to fall. Trying to not, he tried grabbing something but his grip wasn't firm. His hands felt nothing. He used an adrenaline boost to keep him standing a few more minutes. It started raining and he saw green glowing eyes in the dark of the trees.

Timberwolves came out and ran to him. He knew there was more trouble. But he was not in the condition to fight, though he did fight them. He used his sword deflecting their sharp wood teeth. One of the Timberwolves' vicious teeth sunk in Hanks hand. He felt like screaming, but he didn't. He thrust the sword into the Timberwolf's head and kicked it. He then stepped on its head. The other Timberwolves looked at the headless Timberwolf.

They cowered and ran back to the darkness of the forest.Hank grabbed the sword he stabbed the Timberwolf with and went further to nowhere. Hank felt his body struggling again. He fell flat on the ground. He crawled and saw the way out the forest. There he saw a yellow figure with pink long hair. He looked at it while his eyes started to close. The figure tried talking to him. Hank was unsure what it said.

But all he knows is that something is helping him. It all felt unusual like it never happened to Hank before. The yellowish body with a pink hair was about to put him down. The place Hank is in is filled with animals he's never seen before in his 2nd life.(Because he was revived) The yellow figure was talking again. It sounded like it was mumbling, like it was shy. That's what Hank thought.

It looked like she was panicking. Hank couldn't hear clearly cause of his wounds. He tried talking but all he made was mumbling and groaning. It now looked persuaded that Hank was still alive. He thought maybe that's why she panicked, or she was shy. In fact, now it thinks he's shy.

Author's Note:

Made paragraphs better.
Hopefully you can read more better.