• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 537 Views, 14 Comments

Pirate Dash's shippang adventure - Mysterious Troll



Pirate Dash on an epic jurney.

  • ...
18
 14
 537

Crupar sux

Pirate Dash was strapped to a table and ready to be Cupcaked. Then, out of nowhere, Dead Rainbow Dash appeared. She was a cool dark blue color, had tough looking stitches everywhere including a circle of some where her cutie mark should be. Her mane and tail was unlike any other Rainbow Dash’s in that it was much darker and blacked entirely. She had a nice looking gun in her hoof, ready to be shot. Dead Rainbow Dash then tells Pinkamena Diane Pie, “Stop right now, you’ve already done that to me, I won’t let you claim another life in the same manner.” She then proceeds to shoot Pinkamena in the heart, killing her instantly.

Pirate Dash knew right then that this was the one she was looking for. She then tells DRD, “Thank ye so much, I thought I was about to die so much. I have this feeling all the sudden that you are the one for me. Dead Rainbow Dash, I don’t know why I did what I did, but I have one thing to say. And that thing is that I love you. What could I ever do to repay you?”

Dead Rainbow Dash was shocked at the change of events and had no clue how to react (Has she never read a book before?) and responded by saying, “It was nothing, I just did what I’ve been waiting to do for a long time. I’m happy to have finally stopped her. And I love you to.”

DRD and PD then left Pinkamena’s basement and started wonder where they go from here and were excited for their future together. However, the unknown being was VERY displeased by this change of events and was ready to do whatever it takes to tear this duo apart.

To be continued…