• Published 5th Feb 2012
  • 930 Views, 9 Comments

Moon's Passion - Dracoliat



We know that Luna is grateful to Fluttershy for teaching her. But does this go past that?

  • ...
 9
 930

canceled

SCREW THIS CRAP!

I THINK EVERYONE CAN AGREE THAT THIS STORY IS CRAP. HOWEVER IT DID GET ME PAST MY WRITERS BLOCK, SO I SHALL BEGIN WORKING ON ALICORNS OF HARMONY AGAIN IMMEDIATELY.

I COULDN'T FINISH THIS STORY BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE IT, THAT SIMPLE.

So ya, thanks for udnerstanding, for those that were enjoying the story, sorry, I might come back and do it again later.




SPOILER ALERT: HOW THIS STORY WAS SUPPOSED TO END.

Luna asks Fluttershy to get married, they get married, they love each other, the end...

see not much content eh?

Comments ( 5 )

Aww I wanted a new Lunashy. :fluttercry:

197913
I might make a better one later just for you, but it will be much much much better written.

Eh, I think the story could be salvaged, but only if you re-did it entirely. So it's probably for the best that you do something else for awhile, you know? I'll be waiting for you to pick it back up!

198170
Ya, that's what I'm planning, same basic concept but start over.

Also you'll be happy to know that alicorns of harmony is coming along swimmingly and I plan on making the remainder of the chapters longer, and mroe comprehensive.

My reaction to the first chapter::raritystarry::twilightsmile::eeyup::rainbowderp::pinkiehappy:

My reaction to the next part: :pinkiehappy::pinkiegasp::fluttershysad::fluttercry::raritycry:

Login or register to comment