• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 467 Views, 5 Comments

Cutie Mark Cruseekers - DADERPSTER



The Cutie Mark Crusaders are sent to the wild Canadian forests as bears after being deemed the successors of the Seekers and needing to save the wild from flat-faces once more.

  • ...
 5
 467

Change - Chpt1

"Hurry up, girls!"
Scootaloo stood waiting at the top of a hill just outside of Ponyville, under a willow tree. She had already set up her tent, and the other CMCs were still at the bottom of the hill."Well, you had a ride from Rainbow Dash, and ah've got no patience to deal with you boastin' bout' her speed or coolness, so you can jus' wait till' we're up there!" Applebloom called up. SweetieBelle was hopping up the hill, almost like Pinkie Pie, looking as excited as ever. "I can't beleive it! They finally let us go camping on our own! We're bound to be Cutie Mark Crusaders Expert Campers!" she panted as she reached the top.
"Totally!" Scootaloo said as she began to make a ring of stones in the middle of their tents for the fire. Applebloom had reached the top soon after SweetieBelle and had already set up her tent. "Hey, Applebloom!" Scootaloo nudged her head at the tree quickkly, and Applebloom nodded. "Sure thing, Scoots!" she cantered up to the tree and began bucking the dead branches out of it. SweetieBelle quickly caught them as they fell and tossed them to Scootaloo, who tossed about five into the firepit before leaving the rest for extra. They all came together once Applebloom had bucked out what they could and gave a high-hoof before lighting the fire.


It was an hour later; the fire had been doused, all the food eaten, and now the three fillies laid on their backs together, gazing up at the stars. "Y'see that one there?" Applebloom staid, pointing her hoof at a constallation above them. "Its the Ursa Major!" "So Luna banished it and it's cub back to the sky after all?" SweetieBelle asked, glancing at Applebloom. "Yup!" Applebloom nodded. "Theres th' Ursa Minor." she pointed to the smaller constallation behind the larger bear. Scootaloo yawned. "Hey, it's almost midnight. Lets get some sleep so we can go crusading tomorrow!" The fillies got to their hooves, saying goodnight to one another, and retreated to their tents for some rest.


The first thing she noticed were the trees.
There hadn't been trees at their campsite; only one, a willow. But here she was, surrounded by oaks and pines.
Scootaloo then looked at herself. Alarm shot through her as she realized her pelt was a brownish orange, and that she had paws and claws instead of hooves. She could smell very well, however, and she detected the fragrance of apples and lavender, of which she smelled when she was close to the other two fillies. She turned to see a black bear with a yellowish muzzle, and a white bear with a streak of pink and purple down the back of her neck, like a berry stain.
"So he told be the truth!"
Scootaloo whipped around to see another black bear behind her; his muzzle was a deeper brown. What set her off about him was that
a) she knew that he was a he and
b) she understood him.
Scoots tilted her head before walking over to SweetieBelle and Applebloom, who were asleep on the forest floor. "Applebloom!" Scootaloo whispered sharply. "Get up! You're - we're - bears!" This definitly woke Applebloom up, although not right away. She wondered vaguely if this was a prank made by Scootaloo, but when she saw the paws, the claws, the forest, and the others being bears, she went straight into beleif. "What in the hay are we doin' here?!" she cried. This woke SweetieBelle, who immidietly started to panic. The other black bear ran towards them. "HEY!" he roared, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders darted together, staring at the black bear with fear. "Its alright," he said, his voice calmer now. "My name is Cupun. I have been told about you, and I have been waiting for you."

Author's Note:

I'm only putting this notification here for those who don't know;
Cupun means coal in Eskimo.