• Published 18th Feb 2012
  • 2,424 Views, 105 Comments

Random Worlds in Equestria - ezio dementay



A bunch of characters from differernt worlds end up in equestria.

  • ...
4
 105
 2,424

the last night in equestia

Viata was outside of the castle, starring at the stars. "The stars are beautiful, aren't they cortana?" asked Viata.
"They truly are." said cortana. "Seems you've learned English now." said Viata. She took her helmet off to finally get feel the air on her face. "Who are you talking to?" twilight was behind Viata. This startled Viata a bit.
"Just myself that's all. I was enjoying the air that's all. Did you come to join me?" asked Viata.
"I was just walking around and then I saw you heading for the palace gardens so I followed. I guess I could stay here with you for a while, seeing as it's your last night here." said twilight.

For a while they starred at the stars and heavens above them until twilight broke the silence.
"Viata, who were you talking to? I won't offend in any way I promise." said twilight.
"It’s the least I can do for taking me in." Viata took something out of her helmet and placed it on the ground.
"Don’t worry cortana, I trust her." a small, light blue hologram of a pony appeared in front of twilight’s eyes.
"Greeting’s twilight. I am cortana. It’s an honour to meet you." twilight was amazed to see this before her eyes.
"Are you okay?" asked cortana. "Yeah I’m fine it's just... this is amazing! I mean cortana if you don't mind me asking but what are you exactly?" asked an over curious twilight sparkle.
"Well I’m basically a computer filled with more knowledge then a thousand life time's worth of work." said cortana.
"Wow. So you know everything then?" asked twilight again. "I’m afraid not." said Viata. "For the first couple of days here, she could only speak in Romanian but she learns quickly. I have to be careful with her so do you mind if I put her back."
"If it's important, then sure." Viata placed cortana back into her helmet. "Do you mind if I ask something Viata?" twilight smiled.
"Sure go ahead." Viata smiled back at twilight. "When you told me how you came here, the whole thing sounded like a war scenario. Were you at war with something?" Viata sighed and tried to explain as best as she could.

"From what I know of the history, a while back the covenant, an alien race, tried to wipe out the human race for reasons of dominance and power. I am part of an elite group of soldiers called Spartans. We fight the covenant until we die. That’s why Spartans are made, to fight against the covenant. Every day there I risk my life just so I can do it all again the next day."
Viata sighed. "Why don't you stay here? I would gladly take you in and you wouldn’t have to go back to fighting anymore." said twilight. "I would love that but a Spartan must defend their squad, there home, there friends. Staying here would insult everything my fellow Spartans have died for. But thanks anyway." Viata hugged twilight and then set off for bed to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Travis was asleep in the bed dreaming about again dreams that for writing reasons I can't write and was enjoying the comfort of the bed... well he thought he was in a bed. He awoke to being on top of balcony.
"What the hell?!" said Travis shockingly. "Hi there Travis!!" said pinkie pie. "Well it's time I taught you that uppercut move!" pinkie pie was excited and so was Travis... sort of. "Okay so let me see if I got this straight: you drag me out of bed in the middle of the night just to teach me how to uppercut someone with a rainbow?" pinkie pie nodded. "Awesome! Let’s start!"

"Okay first you have to think of something that makes you truly happy, something that makes you so happy that the mere thought of it makes you smile." pinkie pie showed the technique and sent a rainbow from her hand all the way into space.
"Okay so like this?" Travis did the uppercut but nothing came out.
"What were you thinking off to begin with?" pinkie put on her puzzled face for this situation.
"I was thing about the time I got front row to tickets to mega wrestle bash 28." said Travis. "That was a kickass day."
"That’s a nice memory but try thinking of someone that you see every day. A friend, your family, something like that."
Travis started to think of someone and tried to do the uppercut. This time however, a small spark of energy appeared out of his hoof. "You did it Travis! You performed a fairly bad rainbow uppercut but you did it!" pinkie pie hugged Travis in celebration and then kissed him on the cheek. "Umm... thanks pinkie." Travis was slightly nervous now and was heading to bed.

"WAIT!!" pinkie pie yelled at Travis and stopped. "I have a present for you!" pinkie got of nowhere a box wrapped in a pink bow with a card on top. Travis opened the card and it read "thanks for hanging out with me, luv pinkie pie."
Travis then opened the box to see: a beam katana slightly curved. Travis took out the beam katana to see that it was of sliver colour and weighed as much as air. "Pinkie, this is amazing! Where did you get it?"
"Well I was bored a while ago so I took your beam katana, asked Celestia to clone it, then I made the clone one super awesome!" said pinkie pie jumping like a mad pony. They were both yawning now so they went to sleep, realising there last night was not wasted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tao was having a nightmare about tomorrow. She was scared about losing her new friend but at the same time she couldn’t wait to see miss litchi ether. Her mind was at war with herself: does she stay in equestia with rarity or go home to miss litchi.
"I don't want to choose who I leave!" Tao was sobbing angrily, blaming herself for the situation she was in.
"Why do I have to like rarity so much? Why does she like me as well? WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CHOOSE?!" Tao punched the wall and left a decent mark on there but this woke up rarity.

"Tao what's wrong?" asked rarity, putting a hoof on Tao’s shoulder. "I don't want to say goodbye to you that's all. I don't want to say goodbye to someone that saved my life but I don't want to say goodbye to miss litchi ether." Tao was crying but rarity held Tao like a child, allowing her to cry into her mane. "I understand what you’re going through Tao." rarity sighed and told Tao a story about herself. "Back when I was little fille, I had a friend in school silk bi. She was odd in both her name and personality but we were both great friends. I would help her with her writing and language as English was not her first language and she helped me master fashion design. One day in high school, she was offered a job in canterlot as a model so she had to choose between her career and her best friend. I told her that no matter what we shall remain friends, even if I’m not there with you. She choose canterlot and I never saw her again." rarity sighed and let Tao say what she wanted to say.

"But I love both of you so much. I love you for saving my life and helping me with everything and I love miss litchi for basically being my mother for most of my life and my best friend so who do I choose?" then an idea popped into her head.
"Maybe litchi could live here!" Tao was now excited about the idea of this.
"Well I would love to meet this miss litchi but would she really want to live here? What about her old life and home?"
"Where I come from, everything is crowded and dirty, these thugs and thieves everywhere and theirs crazy people everywhere so she will probably like it here a lot more then back there." said Tao.

Just then, a knocking could be heard on the bedroom door and was opened to see princess Celestia.
"What brings you here princess?" said rarity. "I was in my bed sleeping then I heard a thud from upstairs and I thought someone had hurt themselves but the only thing hurt seems to be your mind Taokaka." Celestia sat by rarity and Taokaka.
"The portal does allow for both worlds to send people and things over. The only thing you have to worry about is if she wants to stay here or not." said Celestia. "After all, she has her home and job and friends to think about but if she cares for you enough, then she will have the answer." and with that Celestia teleported back to her room to sleep.

Rarity was also going to sleep as well but Tao asked a question. "Rarity can I sleep in your bed tonight? I don't want to have another nightmare." said Tao. Rarity sighed. "Fine Tao." rarity moved over a bit to give Tao some room. Tao got in and immediately went to sleep. "Good night Tao. Sweet dreams." said rarity as she slowly went to dream land.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Marston stayed awake for the night. He was deep in thought about his life. Could he get rid of his past so easily and if he does, will he be able to cope with all these new things of magic and flying and all these other things that he had never seen before. He decided to walk around the castle, to clear his head.
He got out his bottle of whiskey and drank the last bit. He was tired but he was still in deep thought.

After a while of walking, he found himself in the library. He looked over a couple of books, most of which were about the history of equestrian. He decided to read a couple to pass some time. He had learned about the sisters in power, the elements of harmony and the land of equestia. After a while Marston was starting to leave the library until applejack entered.
"What brings you here apple jack?" asked Marston, pretending to tip his hat to her. "Damn it I left my hat back at the farm." Marston thought to himself. "Oh I was looking for you that's all." said apple jack.
"Why?" asked Marston. "Maybe it's about me staying here?" Marston thought.

They sat down in the library and started to talk.
"Marston I’m really glad you've decided to stay here so I wanted to welcome you to the apple family that's all."
Marston was surprised by this. She hardly knew him and yet she considers him family in a sense.
"Thank you apple jack. I promise I won't disappoint with the apple bucking." Marston smiled and apple jack and in return gave a smile. "Oh I almost forgot something!" apple jack pulled out of her satchel Marston’s old hat. She handed it over to Marston.
"You’ve kept it with this whole time?" said Marston. "Yeah but I had some reasons. Look at the side of it." Marston looked at the side to see that there was some writing on it.
"Apple bloom wrote a little message on there. She really likes you and that hat. Heck I think she already considers you family." Marston smiled and put on the hat. "Thanks apple jack."

They stayed in the library, talking about how Marston was going to change to everything in equestia. After a while Marston asked a question to apple jack. "Apple jack, do remember at the farm that we were talking and when we got to your da..." Marston was cut off by apple jack. "Don’t call that ass of a pony my dad!" apple jack was filled with rage but also wept a few tears. "For what he did to my family, I will never forgive him!" apple jacks reached critical level and slammed her hoof on the table in the library, smashing it in 2. "Please don't be filled with hatred apple jack. I know of hatred towards others and it gets you know were. I don't want you to suffer like I did. Please tell me." Marston said. Apple jack sighed.
"I’ll tell you, but only if you promise not to tell anyone." Marston nodded.

"When I was born, everything was perfect for the family. We had sold more apples than ever, the trees were in good condion, and everyone was happy. My pa was the best apple bucker the farm had ever seen. He could buck a hundred apple trees in a single day. I admired him for everything he did. Then ma got pregnant with apple bloom. I was waiting with Macintosh when ma was giving birth. After about an hour of waiting, the nurse came in to tell us we were allowed to see apple bloom. She was beautiful. I remember Macintosh breaking down in tears at the sight of her. But the birth had killed my ma. Apple bloom had to be kept at the hospital because she was too small so we went back to the farm to tell dad the news."
Apple jack sighed again and started crying. "You don't have to tell me the rest apple jack." said Marston.
"No I have to finish this." said apple jack.

"We got to the farm and saw no sign of him. There was a note saying that he left to travel the world. He wanted to spend his years living and not tied down to family. I felt betrayed by him. I want to get revenge on him for what he had done. He left me and Macintosh to look after the entire farm and apple bloom on our own. Thankfully we had help from cousins and friends that year but still I’ve never forgave my pa for what he did to us." apple jack broke down in tears but Marston held her.
"I never thought... I’m sorry for asking." Marston felt guilty for making apple jack confess this pain.
"Don’t worry. I’m just glad I had my friends to help me or otherwise..." apple jack cried. "Its okay apple jack, I’m here for you."
Marston took apple jack back to her room. "Good night apple jack." Marston closed the bedroom door and let apple jack sleep. Marston headed to his room and fell asleep. Maybe tonight he'll dream.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rainbow dash and sonic were racing at incredible speed's, doing barrel rolls, enough loopy loops to make pinkie pie dizzy and other really cool tricks. They came across a lake and skimmed there wings across the water. It felt good for the both of them. They were half way to pony vile were they decided to take a rest at the end of the lake.

"I’ll say this dash, you’re a good rival." said sonic. "You have to admit that I’m a worthy flyer to say the least."
"Yeah I guess but I’m still the best flyer in equestia and as soon as I join the wonder bolts, I will of proved it to everyone!" dash smiled excitedly at the idea of joining the wonder bolts.
"You don't need to join the wonder bolts to show that you’re good at something." said sonic.
"Well duh of course not! I just want to join because the best flyer in equestia should be with the other best flyers in equestia."
"Look dash, even though were rivals, I have a massive amount of respect for you." sonic gave a smile to rainbow dash.
"Same to you sonic. Why don't we finish our race to pony vile then head back to canterlot?" sonic nodded and they set off.

They took to the skies and went through a dozen clouds, and continued to fly at incredible speeds. They soon passed the front of pony vile and flew past sugar cube corner and dashed past rarity's boutique then made it to apple acres. They ducked and dived through the trees, avoiding crashing or smashing any of the trees. They didn't even touch the trees and succeeded in not knocking any of the apples out of the tree. They increased their speed even further and were neck and neck with each other.

After about 30 seconds, they were only a couple of miles away from canterlot.
"Hey" pants "how you are holding up?" said rainbow dash. She was exhausted from the race but still carried on.
"I’m pretty good." sonic was also exhausted but he would never admit something like that to a rival, especially rainbow dash.
They were going so fast now that everything around them seemed like a blur, everything seemed like that time itself had slowed down just for them. Sonic and rainbows speeds reached critical and performed a sonic rainboom in unison and got to the castle so fast that you would miss half the trip if you closed your eyes.

As they reached the castle, rainbow dash stopped but sonic could not stop him. This was too fast for him and he smashed into a palace wall, face first. "Oh crud, sonic!" rainbow dashed rushed over to the body. He was knocked out cold.
"Well I guess you won that one. Now how do I wake you up?" dash rushed to a fountain, grabbed some water in her hoof and threw it in Sonics face to get a reaction. "Well that failed. Maybe there's a doctor around here" rainbow dash went around the palace looking for a doctor but instead bumped into princess Celestia.

"Sorry about that. I was looking for a doctor..." rainbow was cut off by Celestia.
"For sonic I presume? I heard the crash. I’ll heal him up for you." said Celestia. Rainbow dash gave a quick hug to Celestia and lead her to sonic.

They made it to sonic and Celestia started to use her magic to heal sonic. The healing took about 10 minutes but Sonics wounds were healing up and he started to wake up. "SONIC!" rainbow dash exclaimed and hugged sonic tightly.
"Umm... hi there dash. Why are you hugging me?" sonic asked. "Well you crashed fairly hard into a palace and I thought you were a goner." said dash. Sonic smiled and returned the hug to rainbow dash.
"I’m going to bed now. See you tomorrow dash." before sonic could go rainbow dash said something.
"You won the race sonic. I guess were both the best flyers in equestia." said dash who was happy to have raced sonic again.
"Well it was fun racing against you dash. I’ll miss you though when I go back home." said sonic returning the hug.
"I’ll miss you too sonic." they both stopped hugging and went to bed.

As they got to the rooms, Celestia showed them there rooms. "Sonic you’re in here with Marston and Travis and rainbow dash your sharing with krona and flutter shy... if they come back of course." Celestia went off to bed as well. Rainbow went to sleep and sonic went to sleep as well, thinking of his world and what he'll do when he gets back but also saying goodbye to his new friends tomorrow. Though rainbow dash was thinking the same thing as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flutter shy, krona and Luna exited the hospital and started to talk about where to go next.
"how about the river outside of canterlot?" it look's beautiful from here." said Luna. She pointed south wards
"I remember coming here with rainbow dash a while back and there was fireworks store near here. Maybe we could get some fireworks and watch them light up the sky?" said flutter shy. Krona raised her hoof to suggest an idea.
"m-maybe we can do both. w-we can get the fireworks and go to the river as well." krona was having trouble speaking due to the injuries but she kept a smile on. She didn't want to ruin everyone's night with her pain.
"It’s your last night here krona so you decide what we do." flutter shy smiled at krona and they went off to get the fireworks.

After a little walking, ragna started talking. "Where are we going?" ragna was also in pain from the injuries but still gave a little rubbing on krona's head. "Look ragna, could you please just be a quieter tonight?" ragna replied with "no!"
"Please ragna?" krona smiled a bit. "Huh... fine but only because there's fireworks and that's all." ragna went back inside krona and waited. They arrived at the store called blaze's flames and saw a wide variety rockets and such.

"Flutter shy! What brings you here?" an old stallion entered the room. He had a beard that was slightly singhed and a sparkler as a cutie mark. "Hi there blaze. Just getting some fireworks for krona here. It’s her last night here that's all."
"I have just the thing for ya flutter shy. Just got them from a friend of mine in appaloosa." blaze got a box of 30 small fire works.
"There called pic works. You draw a picture on this part here and when the bang goes off, the picture will be shown in the sky. Cool or what?" said blaze. "I’ll take them. How much?" blaze passed them over to flutter shy. "Payment for what you did with vinal okay?" flutter shy nodded and showed the fireworks to krona and Luna.

They ventured to the lake, with Luna still carrying krona on her back.
"Luna you don't have to do this if you don't want to." said krona. Luna smiled at krona. "It’s no problem my friend."
Flutter shy started to place the fireworks around an area. "Who wants to draw a picture first?" asked flutter shy.
"May I?" Luna placed her hoof up. Flutter shy handed over a firework and a pen for Luna to draw the picture. After a couple of second's the fire work was ready to fire. Luna used her magic to light the firework and created an image of the moon.
"It looks beautiful." said krona. "It sure does. Your turn krona." krona drew a detailed picture of flutter shy and then the firework went off. The image kept its detail and got everything right. It kept the shape of flutter shy's wings and got the eye's perfect. Luna and flutter shy stared in amazement.

"Krona that's amazing! Where did you learn to draw like that?" asked flutter shy.
"I-I just drew what was on my mind that's all. To be honest this is my first drawing." krona smiled at flutter shy.
"Thou have impressive drawing ability’s. Maybe you could draw a portrait of us?" Luna asked.
"Well okay." flutter shy handed a piece of paper to krona and flutter shy and Luna stood for the drawing.
"o-okay just smile please." krona started drawing and felt happy drawing. After about 30 minutes, krona stopped drawing.
"It’s done. I hope you two like It." the picture was incredibly detailed and beautiful.
"Krona this is really, really good!" flutter shy hugged krona and she returned the hug. "Aww adorable. Wish I had something like that."

They got back to setting off the fireworks and many different images were made. Stars, constellations and planets were what Luna drew, flutter shy drew nature and some memories’ with dash onto the fireworks and krona drew all her friends. The explosions of colours were a wonderful way to spend the night. "Thanks for bringing me along." said Luna.
"I’m happy that I could help you spend your last night here krona." Luna smiled and gave krona a quick hug.
"Well I’m happy that were all happy." krona returned the hug to Luna.
"Umm krona I want to give you something." flutter shy got one of her feathers and put it in krona's hair. "T-thanks flutter shy."
"Pegasus feathers don't grow back so giving them away is ether a sign of friend ship and love. I’ve only given a feather to rainbow dash before so you’re very special to Me." krona smiled and started to get teary eyed.
"Thank you so much flutter shy. I’ll never take the feather out." said krona, hugging flutter shy but crying slightly.
"I think that was should go back now. Luna could you take us back?" Luna nodded and teleported flutter shy and krona back to the castle.

"You two can use my room tonight. I’ll be meeting up with a friend of mine tonight. Enjoy the sleep." before flutter shy could ask anything to Luna, she teleported away. Flutter shy and krona looked around the room and it was massive. The bed alone could probably fit 5 Luna’s, so flutter shy and krona shared the same bed, giving each other enough to sleep.
"Good night krona." whispered flutter shy. She went off to sleep. Krona slowly closed her eyes and went off to dream land.