• Published 27th Mar 2013
  • 581 Views, 43 Comments

Foal's Gold - flutterboom64



When the apple family isn't making enough profit they may loose the farm! To save the farm the cutie mark Crusaders try their hooves in alchemy.

  • ...
3
 43
 581

Cutie Mark Crusaders Alchemists!

I slowly trotted over to the tree house, deep in thought. This book just has to work." CRASH! THUD! My gaze on the ground broke and shot upwards to see a hole in the roof of the tree house! I galloped forward with all the speed I could muster, and never took my eyes off of the gaping hole in the roof.

I stormed into the tree house to see rubble from the roof and my two best friends, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, on the floor, dazed.
"What in Celestia's name happened here?" I shouted.
"Oh hey Apple Bloom. We tried to do a little crusading of our own, because you were taking too long." Explained Scootaloo.
"I guess we're not bat impersonators." Sweetie Belle pointed out.
"Bat impersonators?" I questioned. "What in the hay kinda idea is that?"
"It's better than being a blank flank forever," Scootaloo justified.
"That's not important right now!" I started "My family's gonna lose the farm!"
"WHAT?" Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle said simultaneously.
"Yes, we're gonna lose the farm! We got a letter saying our payment is overdone or something like that, but I have an idea!" I dropped the book from off my back, onto the floor for Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo to see.
"Studies In Advanced Alchemy?" Read Scootaloo.
Oh sure SHE can read. I thought to myself.
"How's any of this gonna help us out?" Wondered Scootaloo.
"Do you even know what alchemy is?" I asked.
"I'm not a dictionary!" Retorted Scootaloo
"It's turnin' cheap metal into expensive gold!" I explained. "We can save my family's farm and even get our cutie marks! You guys are in right?" Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo looked at each other with big smiles on their faces..
"We're in!" They shouted.
"Alright!" I shouted. Don't worry Applejack, Big Macintosh, Granny Smith. I'm gonna save our farm!
"On three, guys," Scootaloo ordered. We put our hooves in the middle of all three of us. "One, two..., THREE!"
"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS ALCHEMISTS!"