• Published 18th Mar 2013
  • 14,868 Views, 267 Comments

Fluttershy's New Foal - SuperPinkBrony12



(Contains diapers and diaper useage, reader discretion is advised!) Fluttershy asks the CMC for a favor, and only one filly accepts. But why does Scootaloo agree so easily, and what reasons does Fluttershy have for asking such a favor?

  • ...
35
 267
 14,868

Chapter 5: Nighttime Woes

Author's Note:

Well, this chapter may not seem too eventful, but I promise the next couple of chapters (there will only be three or four more) will have more. Scootaloo's backstory is probably going to be different from the original author's intentions, and I've already dropped a few hints here and there with revisions in the previous chapters.

I'll try to have the next chapter out by the end of this week, depending on what happens tomorrow. I'm going in to have a tumor on my back examined, and if they determine it's cancerous it'll have to be removed. I don't forsee that being a major problem, but it could become one.

Scootaloo slept in bliss for what felt like a long time, how long had it been since she'd truly gotten a good night's sleep? A few weeks? Maybe a month or two? Well, it didn't matter to the filly. If sleeping in a crib with a diaper on was the trick to getting plenty of sleep she didn't mind.

However, the orange coated filly was at some point roused from her sleep in the most unwelcome of ways. Her bladder was practically screaming out for release, and this was the first time Scootaloo was aware that she needed to pee. Normally, it just happened while she slept and she would wake up wet. Of course, Scootaloo realized she could just wet her diaper and fall back asleep as if nothing had happened, that was the reason why Fluttershy had diapered her for the second night in a row. But a part of Scootaloo thought "I'm not some dumb big baby, I don't pee myself when I have the chance to use the bathroom like a big girl. I don't even need these stupid diapers, I'm only wearing them to make Fluttershy happy."

On top of that, Scootaloo could also feel the ever so faint urge to do the other thing. Apparently, dinner was on its way out, and if Scootaloo didn't react soon it was going to be too late to take care of it. Now Scootaloo had her mind firmly made up, she most certainly was not going to poop herself like a little foal! Only one year olds and not potty trained toddlers did that, big fillies like herself used the toilet like they were supposed to!

But a problem soon presented itself to Scootaloo, namely the huge guard rails on either side of her crib. Even when standing up on tip hooves, Scootaloo found that she couldn't reach the latch to undo them. "Stupid guard rails!" She muttered to herself in the inky darkness of the nursery, even though she knew no one could hear her. "What, does Fluttershy think I'm gonna role out of bed and hurt myself? I may act like a baby during the day, but that doesn't mean I have to keep it up at night. I'm a growing filly, I can take care of myself!"

Scootaloo continued to struggle, trying in vain to find a way to get the guard rails to drop so she could get out of the crib. She tried squeezing between them, but that didn't work either. The rails were spaced apart only a little, lacking the wiggle room that Scootaloo needed to push on through with her diapered butt. In fact, when she tried to get out that way, her diaper caused her to get stuck. "Come on!" Scootaloo groaned, trying to wiggle free to no avail. "If it weren't for this diaper I'd be sitting on the toilet by now!" With a reluctant sigh, she squeezed her way back through the bars.

Then the filly looked at her wings, those wings that she rarely even buzzed. They all said there was a good chance they might not develop properly and lack the strength to lift her off the ground, they all said there was a good chance she would never fly. But what did the grown-ups know, especially when many of them weren't pegasi themselves? So what if her wings weren't developed properly, there was always corrective surgery. If Fluttershy was really sincere about adopting her, surely she would be willing to pay for it if it would make her daughter happy.

"Alright wings!" Scootaloo shouted, glaring at the aforementioned proof of her pegasus blood. "Time to prove those neighsayers wrong and show them that you're NOT useless!" Concentrating all the energy she could muster, Scootaloo groaned and strained, her wings managing to buzz and lift her body off the ground a little! They were working! "Yes! Way to go, wings! I knew you wouldn't let me down!" She cheered, but her celebration was premature. Her wings did manage to get her off the ground a little, but with a great deal of effort and energy being expended in the process. And with Scootaloo concentrating all her muscles into flapping her wings, she caused the muscles that were helping her hold in her urge to go to relax. The floodgates opened with an audible hiss, practically soaking the diaper which greedily soaked up the liquid like a sponge. Then Scootaloo felt something else move inside her, and she gasped in horror as she realized it was too late to do anything to stop it! In a matter of seconds the deed was done, and a foul stench filled the air.

Scootaloo felt like she was frozen in time, removed from her own body, as she had to face the reality of what she'd just done. She'd wet and messed herself like an actual baby, and while trying to prove she didn't need diapers. Wetting her diaper was bad enough, but messing herself for the second time in less than twenty four hours was too much. "I really am just a helpless little foal." She thought unhappily, as her wings stopped buzzing and she fell back into the crib. Upon doing so, she was reminded of her dirty deed with the most uncomfortable feeling. Scootaloo didn't even bother to hold back the water works, she was a helpless, messy foal that couldn't even fly. No wonder nopony had ever wanted her.


Fluttershy's ears picked up the sound of her daughter's distress, and she immediately rushed to the nursery and turned on the light. "What's wrong sweetie?" She asked, even though she knew it was a rhetorical question. The source of the distress could be smelt a mile away, but after all her years of taking care of animals Fluttershy was used to it.

"I-I.... I had.... an... a-a...accident," Scootaloo stuttered, struggling to get the words out in between her sobs. "I..I had to go potty, but I couldn't take down the guard rails. I tried to fly, but I couldn't. I'm sorry, I'm just a stupid worthless little foal! I can't fly, I can't keep a job, I can't even stay dry for a night! Nopony would ever want a useless filly like me, not even my parents! You don't have to adopt me, once your parents come and go you can just dump me on the streets again, it's where I belong."

But much to Scootaloo's surprise, Fluttershy immediately bent down and scooped her into her arms. Then, while rocking her back and forth she told her. "Scootaloo, you are NOT worthless! Don't you ever let anypony tell you otherwise!"

"But.. but..." Scootaloo stuttered, trying to protest.

"But nothing!" Fluttershy interrupted. "I don't know what happened in your past, but it doesn't have to control your future. Mommy's here for you now, and always will be. Now let's get you into a nice clean diaper, and we can talk about your problems."

Scootaloo couldn't think of a good counter-argument, as she was carried to the changing table and placed upon it once again. "I'm... sorry if I woke you up." She apologized, as her diaper's tapes were undone.

Fluttershy didn't even flinch when the diaper was opened, she effortlessly dropped it into the trash as if it were nothing. "Oh you've nothing to be sorry for, my little angel," She said in a soft tone of voice. "It's Mommy's fault for putting so much pressure on you to be her little baby. If you really needed to go, you could've called for me and I could've taken you to the potty. Once my folks have met you and back off on trying to bring me back to Cloudsdale, we can work on your nighttime accidents. I assume you're at least partially potty trained during the day, since I don't see you wandering around padded."

"Y-yeah, the orphanage I was raised in had a potty training program," Scootaloo blushed, as she shivered when the wet wipes made contact with her fur. "But I mostly taught myself, it was really hard. I only really stopped having daytime accidents a year before I met Sweetie Belle, and I guess I just never bothered to train myself for nighttime. If you want to re potty train me though, you're more than welcome. It would be nice to do it with an actually Mommy."

Fluttershy let out a faint squee of happiness, as she finished wiping Scootaloo clean and sprinkled the lavender scented foal powder on her daughter's rump. She then diapered her, making sure to thread her filly's tail through the hole properly. "We can talk more about that later, especially once you've met my folks. For now though, I at least expect you to use your diapers once a day for both number one and number two. It's not healthy for you to hold things in, you could hurt yourself or damage something."

"Alright, but the rest of the times I get to use the bathroom like a big pony!" Scootaloo declared, as she was lifted off the changing table.

"Done deal my little pony," Fluttershy replied, as she sat in the nursery's rocking chair and held Scootaloo in her hooves. "But I think we need to have a talk about your past. I get the feeling you haven't been telling me the whole truth."

Scootaloo sighed. "Guess you were going to have to know everything sooner or later. I know there's a lot you're probably wondering about me, about why I kept my personal life so secret from everypony. You really sure you want to know? It's not pretty, and I don't like talking about it."

"Scootaloo, I only want to help you. But if you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to," Fluttershy replied. "I don't want you to think I'm invading your privacy."

But Scootaloo only sighed again. She couldn't explain it, but something inside her head was screaming "You have to tell her, she's the closest thing you have to a mother! Mothers always have ways of finding out!". "Well, I suppose I'll start from the beginning." Scootaloo spoke up, and began to tell her story.