• Published 17th Mar 2013
  • 1,072 Views, 17 Comments

Out of Equestria - yoshiXII



In an accident by Twilight, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are teleported to a distant island that is far from Equestria. As they try to survive, other inhabitants begin to wake.

  • ...
3
 17
 1,072

Intrusion

Rainbow and Fluttershy opened their eyes. After seeing all the other ponies staring in awe at the edge of the clearing, the two also peered there. What they saw confused them more than anything they have been put through. Princess Celestia and Twilight were standing in the clearing ahead of a giant portal that looked as though a giant used a sword to cut through a piece of paper. It was about 10 feet in height and 40 feet in length. The portal seemed to lead to the middle of the square in Canterlot which appeared to be filled with plenty of royal guards in full armor, carrying spears. Celestia was looking at the native ponies with an enraged glare.

“I thought that being banished here would be enough.” She roared, “Now you’re planning to kill my own faithful subjects? Should have killed you all when I had the chance.”

Celestia turned back to the portal. She nodded sharply. At once, the royal guards emitted a fearsome war cry as they charged to the native ponies. The native ponies now turned around to brace themselves against the onslaught, though they could tell that the royal guards outnumbered them. The royal guards were much more advanced in terms of armor, as the native ponies had thin armor made from leaves. The tension was impalpable while everypony was waiting for the royal guards to collide with the native ponies. Celestia moved out of the way and appeared to be trying to stare the chief down. Rainbow and Fluttershy glanced anxiously at Twilight who looked like she was dying to reunite with them. The royal guards were merely feet away now…

The two armies struck head on. The royal guards slaughtered the front line with ease. Many royal Pegasi flew up to meet the native Pegasi in an aerial battle. The native unicorns tried in vain to cast a spell to counter them, but the royal unicorns had years of experience practicing offensive magic that tore through the native unicorns petty spells. As the battle neared where Rainbow and Fluttershy were, the royal guards took care to go around them, as to not hurt them. Rainbow and Fluttershy took their chance and ran against the charging army.

Running against the torrent of royal guards and bumping into more than one, they were free from the battle, and they ran close to the edge of the clearing. Panting, they were soon hugged fiercely by Twilight. The three took a moment for a group hug, while the battle raged on around them. Separating, Twilight said with her eyes glistening with tears of joy,

“I’m so glad you guys are okay. I’m sorry for what went wrong. You’ll forgive me right?”

Twilight made puppy eyes and flattened her ears in shame while the two Pegasi assured her that it was just an accident. They quickly brought Twilight up to speed about what happened on the island. How they managed to build a shelter while waiting and how the native ponies capture them. They told their endeavors on the island. They also told her about why the chief and the ponies decided to kill them, though they left out the story of Equestria he had told them.

“Wow,” Twilight said when they finished, “Sounds brutal. When I looked up after casting my spell, I saw you guys weren’t there. I ran back to the library to find out what went wrong. The stupid book didn’t even mention any repercussions. So I searched through all my books to find out. Turns out that Pegasi are different from rats. When you transfigure something, all of the molecules in its body reorganize at a quick rate. In fact, the molecules travel at 6.022 x 1023 miles per hour. During this time, all your ionic and covalent bonds break in your body and all of the molecules are turned into atoms. Since an atom is mostly empty space, it can be easily compacted, so that the organism is as small as a dot. Then, the atoms expand to whatever organism the caster wills it to go to. The genetic material in its body either duplicates, or disappears to fit the new organism’s genetic material. Any atoms lost to fit the new organism will be gained again when the organism transforms back. Unfortunately, the effects of the transformation occurs for only the square root of 4230.897439087089 minutes until the bonds become too unstable and the organism reverts back to what it was. That’s how it should have worked. Instead, Pegasi apparently possess dark matter in a huge quantity. The ratio between normal matter and dark matter is 2 to 1, respectively. The dark matter cannot be compacted as easily as matter can, and so according to the Newton’s third law, there was an opposite reaction that occurred. After trying to compact the molecules, the dark matter couldn’t handle the tension, so it expanded quickly. The reaction that occurred was the same as a teleportation reaction, and all your molecules were scrambled to a faraway place where it was reassembled to form you. The dark matter contained so much potential energy, that when converted to kinetic energy, it unleashed it in an endergonic reaction where the energy being supplied by the compacting helped overcome the activation energy. The equation in simple terms was pressure plus dark energy equals scrambling of molecules. Though each of the factors had about 10 phases and a hundred equations in them as well, I’ll spare the details. Thus, you guys ended up on this island.

“Anyways, after figuring this out, I sent a letter to Princess Celestia and told this to all of our friends, who are presently waiting in the Canterlot square. After only two minutes, she teleported to my library, grabbed my hoof and teleported back to Canterlot. She didn’t give me any explanation at all as she gathered up her army of royal guards in the Canterlot square. Then, she ripped a portal in the middle of the square. I’ve never seen any book that talked about this portal. It looked like it would have required a lot of magic, but Celestia wasn’t even phased. We stepped in the portal and arrived in the frozen tundra in the middle of nowhere. I saw a bunch of ponies dressed up in weird fur coats, shivering by a fire. Celestia seemed to be looking for you guys, because she left after a few seconds. We went out and Celestia made another portal in the same place. This time it led to a desert. She repeated that for a long time until we finally came here and found you. And now—“

Twilight looked at the battle. Fluttershy and Rainbow had long since lost interest in her story and were following the battle as well. All three of them cringed at the sight. It wasn’t even a battle, it was a massacre. The poor native ponies were lying on the blood-covered ground, crying in pain. A head was cleaved off and rolled straight to their feet without them noticing. It was gruesome. The three had never seen as many pony organs, or wounds, or blood, or even suffering.

During this battle, Celestia took off and flew straight toward the chief. The chief roared a roar louder than ten volcanoes combined. The island shook and the battle was momentarily halted, while the ponies tried to regain their footing. Celestia remained unfazed by this and shot a beam of light, with her horn glowing yellow, directly at him. It hit his shoulder and caused a giant gash with a lake of blood. The blood that dripped down impacted the poor ponies below like a giant stone thrown down from the heavens. The ponies hit with this would grunt in pain before lying on the ground with the chief’s blood surrounding the body.
The chief roared in pain and swung a giant hoof at Celestia at a frightening velocity. Celestia concentrated a little, her horn sparkling with a pink aura, and she created a pink force field several layers thick that hovered around her in midair. When the hoof collided with the force field, a few layers were crushed before a loud resounding sound was heard and the hoof was thrown back as if it had hit a wall, knocking the chief off balance. Celestia made the force field disappear with a brief spell and continued flying around the chief.
Celestia shot more beams of light from her horn. As more and more of them reached their marks, the chief gradually grew weaker. Soon, his attacks using his hooves were much slower as more groans of pain were emitted. The chief backed up after more waves of light struck him, crushing a few ponies in the process, until he was against the mountain. Lying there, he cowered with his hoof over his eyes, unable to take more pain.
Celestia hovered confidently in front of him, and concentrated on her next spell. Her horn glowed a bright yellow and continued glowing brighter until it was blinding. Everypony shielded their eyes as Celestia grew close to beginning the spell. Finally, a huge beam of light was shot out of Celestia’s horn. It blew a hole directly in the chest of the chief. The chief watched in horror at the hole, while the edges of the hole caught fire. Panicked, he tried to get up, but was in too much pain to do so, and the flames licked his insides. The flames grew larger as his howls of pain were deafening. Soon, the flames covered his entire body and the last howl had disappeared. Native ponies close to him at the time caught fire as well and yelled as they burned the rest of their ponies.
The fire lasted for a while, until all that was left of the native ponies and the chief was a huge pile of burnt bodies and dead bodies. The royal guards looked unmercifully at the remains. Celestia flew down. She glanced at the still open portal and nodded to her guards. The guards went back in their ranks. Celestia walked with them.
“Celestia, what happened?” Twilight inquired, gagging a little, “What did they do to earn such a horrible fate? Where are we anyways?”
Celestia sighed. “These ponies were criminals and scourges of Equestria. A thousand years ago, I banished them to various places around the world. These places are horrible inhospitable prisons for them to suffer for acting so cruelly. Unfortunately, your spell seemed to have brought your friends to one of said places.” Celestia gazed at Twilight.
“I-I’m sorry,” Twilight said dejectedly, pawing the ground with her hoof.
“It’s all right,” Celestia assured. She closed her eyes as she continued to the portal saying, “Accidents happen.”
Rainbow stepped forward. “Then why did they have to die?” She said angrily.
Celestia turned to her, “Because they were about to kill you. Ponies who have committed crimes twice should be put to death to avoid further inconveniences and discomfort, don’t you think so?”
Rainbow gulped. “Uh, yeah I guess,” she said halfheartedly.
As the last of the royal guards trotted back through to Canterlot, the four headed back there as well. With their minds in a million places, Fluttershy and Rainbow kept their stride with Twilight and Celestia. Once the two went through the portal, Fluttershy took a moment to gaze back. She noticed Celestia was still on the island and hadn’t crossed into the portal.
Celestia rose up until she was higher than the treetops. Her horn glowed a sickly greenish-black as her eyes screwed up in concentration. The burnt body of the chief lay with other burned bodies, smoke rising from it. The native ponies below that were still alive cried out in pain and asked for her mercy. They were surrounded by dead ponies with a lake of blood soaked into the ground. “Please,” they said, “Help us.” Groans of pain were heard as they reached a hoof out to Celestia. As Fluttershy watched in horror, the glow around Celestia’s horn grew until it was as big as a lamp. After a few sparks flew out, all the magic energy was released with a black beam. The black beam shot toward the island. When the beam struck it, it surrounded the island, making it disappear with all that was left were the waves of the sea. Celestia turned toward the portal meeting Fluttershy’s gaze. Fluttershy squealed and turned around.