• Published 3rd Apr 2013
  • 3,288 Views, 335 Comments

EXECUTIONER ONE - Hurgusburgus



Ortalians are the perfect soldiers, but do not hesitate to bolster their ranks with a wide array of mechanized units. Executioner-class mech is but one they employ to annihilate Empire's enemies. Then Discord happens and steals a mech.

  • ...
18
 335
 3,288

Omake The First - Life insurance is now 50% off

Luna yawned slightly as she entered her private quarters. The place was lit, meaning somepony was here. As she trotted forwards, she saw who it was - Gauge, who was reading a book - said book didn't look like any she'd ever read herself.

An image adorned its front cover - the visage of a human, if Celestia's description was anything to go by.

The book's title did confuse her somewhat. It said 'Understanding Fractions with Marco Bodt.'

Curious, Luna leaned forwards a little, intending to take a closer look, when the small automata snapped the book shut, pushing it aside with an irritated sigh.

"Looks like someone tore half the pages out of my copy..."

"Huh?" Luna queried, making her daughter jump in surprise.

"HOLY MOTHER THERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ!"

The outburst made Luna jump back and she blinked in surprise. "Uh... What?"

"Don't scare me like that again, Mom." The metal bug calmed herself before alighting on Luna's shoulder.

"Oh. You, er, talk normally now?"

"Collectors did the Collectors and the Reapers stole a Collector ship!" Gauge exclaimed, waving her forelegs about, leaving Luna none the wiser as she eyed the book Gauge had discarded moments ago.

"Um... Do you want something to eat?"

"I AM BECOME DEATH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS." The words, even though somewhat ominous, made Luna chuckle and she patted Gauge on the head.

"One of these days, I am going to teach you how to speak properly."

Author's Note:

You know what's going to suck when new people join the AoT fandom?

Dead Marco jokes all over again.

Ah, well, at least it'll be only half as bad as before.



*snerk*


On a more serious and real life-related note, I've gotten a work placement. This means I will have less time to procrastinatewrite.