• Published 13th Mar 2013
  • 1,825 Views, 14 Comments

Havoc 2 - elamentalwarrior

  • ...
6
 14
 1,825

A New Beginning

My little pony Friendship Is Magic is property of Hasbro

Brutal Legend is Property of Double Fine

Havoc 2

A New Beginning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV [? ? ?]

At a dark fortress a pony in a black cloak runs through the halls and into the throne room ,he begins to slow down when he reaches the throne and bows to his Queen never daring to speak one word.

"You may speak." The Queen says siting in the shadows of her throne only showing her eyes.

"Queen Viper we bring bad news ,we have located Queen Chrysalis but she has been imprisoned by the Equestrians." The cloaked pony kept bowing.

"How is it possible for my sister to have been dealt with so easily?" Queen Viper asked.

"A Draconaquus by the name of Havoc had defeated Queen Chrysalis you highness ,and he has also defeated Discord and became the new spirit of chaos."

Queen Viper closed her eyes. "Very well then ,you may go."

The cloaked pony bowed once again and left the throne room leaving Queen Viper alone she rose up from her throne and out of the shadows ,she was identical like her sister only with dark purple eyes ,mane ,and tail.

Queen Viper looked out the window and glared at the night sky. "If this new spirit of chaos was able to defeat my Sister and Discord? He must be a very powerful Draconaquus."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Havoc's POV

"Is she in the kitchen yet?" I asked

"Almost she just has to get herself breakfast first." Sweetie Bell said.

We waited for Rarity to come downstairs so we can start a diversion for a surprise birthday party. "ok as we planed I get Rarities attention ,and that's your cue to give the signal to Pinkie Pie and the others to set up the birthday party."

"Right oh here she comes now." Sweetie Bell said pointing in the window showing Rarity coming down stares humming a song.

"Im going in." I went inside the Carousel Boutique to do what maybe the most dangerous mission ever ,as I stepped in the middle of the show room I got into position. "HEY RARITY CHECK OUT MY NEW OUTFIT!" I yelled.

"Havoc!? Do you have to yell so loud I swear that is so-" Rarities eyes widen and she gasped at what I was dressed in ,I was in a suit colored in plad ,spots ,stripes ,zigzags ,checker ,and streaks all clashing each other every fashionista's worst nightmare. "How dare you bring such a monstrosity to my Boutique." She glared at me her eyes were now glowing blue. "That abomination must be destroied."

I gave her a Trollface smile. "You have to catch me first!" I quickly ran out of her store hoping she would chase me ,and it did but I don't have to worry shes too lady like to catc- oh crap.

"HAVOC! Come back here right now!" She yelled ,she was running so fast that she could match Rainbow Dash's speed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH." I picked up the pace literally running for my life ,but I was laughing to it has been seven months since I became the new spirit of chaos ,I have mostly been hanging out with Luna but also had time to hangout and help my other friends in Ponyville ,such as helping Sweetie Bell and Pinkie Pie with Rarities birthday party.

"Coming through!" I yelled out to the other ponies so they wouldn't be in our way. "Please hurry up with that party." I thought to myself.

"HAVOC! You can't run from me forever!" Rarity yelled as she got closer.

"Ok what about this?" I pulled out a Mario kart and hoped on and stomped on the gas pedal ,leaving a trial of dust behind. As I drove through Ponyville I was still glad that I had become friends with Everypony.

"Havoc look out!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

I looked to find Fluttershy carrying groceries and she was in my way ,she got to the ground and hid behind her mane. I turned the wheel hard and spun out of control hitting a rock sending me airborne and into a Tree.

"Havoc are you alright?" Fluttershy asked Looking at my head.

"Yeah good thing I was wearing a seat belt." I got up and popped every joint in my bones.

"There you are ,now to take you back to my place and get rid of that thing." Rarity said lifting me up and dragging me back.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some time later...

As we got to the front door I had my claws in the dirt. "No im not going in there you can't make me!" I yelled.

"Now darling you'll only make it worse for yourself." Rarity said as we stepped inside. "Why is it so dark now?" She asked as she found the light switch and turned it on.

"SURPRISE" Everypony yelled ,Pinkie Pie rushed at us and placed party hats on our heads.

"Happy Birthday Rarity!" Pinkie Pie yelled.

"Huh but how did you know?" Rarity asked.

"I know when its your birthday silly ,we had Havoc buy us time so we could get your party set up." Pinkie Pie said.

"Yup yay me no if you will excuse me." I got out of the suit and turned it into confetti. "Happy birthday Rarity."

"Oh thank you darling you are to kind ,so how has it been going with Princess Luna?" Rarity asked.

"Its been going great." I said smiling.

"Well thats good to hear ,your a very lucky person." Rarity said sipping her punch.

"I sure am and sorry about the suit earlier it was the only thing I could think off to get you out of here."

"Its no longer an issue with me so long as I never see anything like that again." Rarity said.

"Hey Rarity try some of the cake Havoc made." Pinkie pie was holding a plate in front of Rarity with the same colors as the suit the instant she looked at it she fainted.

"To much Trolling?" I asked.

"Definitely." Pinkie Pie said.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three hours later...

Rarity recovered from her shock and enjoyed the party ,She forgave me on the cake since it will be ate any way and thankfully the CMC were not causing any trouble they were playing party games.

"Well I need to get going Luna is probably waiting for me ,see ya Sweete Bell." I said as I took some cake for Luna.

"Bye Havoc and thanks again for your help!" Sweetie Bell said as we waved each other good bye.

I took off into the sky and to the castle ,enjoying the sight of the land that now call home Luna and I have been going out several times such has having dinner ,pulling pranks or just staying home and playing Co-op.

And even though it been a while now I can never get over the fact at how lucky I really was.

Makeing my decent to the castle and landing on Lunas balcony an idea just popped into my head , I snuck into Lunas room ,she was still in bed so I put the cake on the table and tip toed next to her I was getting ready to jump in her bed until. "Don't even think about it." Luna said.

I just groaned in and crossed my arms. "Awww how did you know it was me?" I asked.

"Your a spirit of chaos Riles we can sence you." Luna said as she got up from her bed. "So were have you been?"

I just chuckled. "I was helping out with a birthday party for Rarity." I said walking over to the table. "And I got you some cake."

Luna smiled as we both sat on the couch. "Thank you Riles ,and let me guess you made the cake?"

"Yeah it was just a little prank the me and Pinkie had for Rarity." I smiled and rubbed the back of my head.

Luna giggled. "I swear you are such a trickster."

I smirked. "Really? what bout that time when we put green dye in you sisters shampoo?"

Luna was eating some cake when she said that."'Gulp' Riles! I was eating cake." Luna said laughing.

"Sorry so any plans for tonight?" I asked.

"Well no all I have to do is raise the moon and thats it." Luna said. "Oh and my new game just came in the mail today." She brought out a package and opened up the box showing a new Ponybox game. "Its called PonyLord its were you play as a pony in armor and command little imps called minions."

I just laughed because it reminded me of OverLord but either way it might be fun to play. "So what your just going to play it now?"

Luna just looked at me. "Not yet a new game such as this must have snacks and drinks plus ,I would of waited for you to come back your really good at video games." Luna blushed ,it was kind of funny that we had something in common.

"Well since im here now how about I go get the snacks." I said getting up and walking out of the room as Luna went in the shower. Ever since I took the throne Princess Celestia Insisted on letting me stay here ,I didn't mind in anyway at least I get to hang out and help Luna anytime I wanted.

Makeing my way to the kitchen one of the chefs saw me and bowed. "Welcome Lord Havoc how may I help you?"

I just rolled my eyes ,Ever since then some of the royal guards and servants have been calling me Lord Havoc. "I thought we talked about this theres no need to call me Lord." I wasn't really mad I was just saying.

He just smiled sheepishly. "My apologise its just a habit thats very hard to break."

"Understood I was just coming by to get some stuff." I said. 'CLICKING' my finger to make a small shopping cart.

"As you wish sir." He said and went back to making some soup.

I started collecting the stuff that Luna and I needed and went back to her room ,until I ran into Terra as he was walking by. "Hello Havoc."

"Hey Terra how was the visit to Manehatten?" I asked.

"It went great ,and thanks for asking." Terra said smiling.

I smiled back. "No problem so what else has been going on?"

"Nothing much now but we still need to keep watch for anything out of the ordinary." Terra said.

"Like Celestia's new mane color." I said as we both snickered.

"That prank was still hilarious and it was a good thing it washes out or you would be on the sun right now." Terra said.

"I just hope Celestia not mad at me for doing that ,she did eat that birthday cake I made for Luna and the back up cake."

"That is true." Terra said as he looked out the window. "Its getting late and I need to return to Celestia."

"Ok it was great talking to you." I said as I continued back to Luna's room.

"You to!" Terra yelled.

Makeing back I opened the door to find Luna laying on the couch. "About time what took so long."

"I had a run in with your brother." I said as I placed the snacks and drinks on the table.

"Really where has he been?" Luna asked ,placing the game in.

"Visiting Manehatten." I sat down next to Luna and grabbed my controller.

"Ok then ,now lets see what this game has in store for us." Luna said.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours Later...

Luna and I finaly beat PonyLord and were outside now enjoying the fresh air ,Luna was still a little angry from the final boss.

"Relax Luna at least we finally beat him." I said.

"I know I just need time to calm down." Luna said.

As usual Luna still hates it when she gets killed ,but this time she didn't have a meltdown.

We looked up into the night sky, and watch the stars fly by, enjoying the rest of the night.

Author's Note:

Yup, its a sequil.