• Published 12th Mar 2013
  • 2,450 Views, 38 Comments

To Live Another Day - Redgrave



When you dwell on the past and regret most of your actions do you let that hinder you when you get thrown into a new surrounding and have the will to move foward? Do you pray? To live another day? An MLP DMC crossover

  • ...
4
 38
 2,450

Glorious Aggressor

Chapter 6 Glorious Aggressor

“Dante we will be at your office in about ten minutes.” Morrison had told Dante. It was around 2 in the afternoon and they had just left the docks around noon. Dante was in the back seat of a car in a relaxed position with his arms on the back of his head. Morrison was of course driving and Celestia was in the passenger seat. Morrison took a look at Celestia. He smirked. She looked like a small child in an amusement park. Celestia was looking out the window. She was entranced by what she was seeing. Neon signs everywhere, cars and vehicles that traveled about, all of the technical advances they had, and all of the people walking down the streets minding their own business. Everywhere she saw was spouting with life. Then she was starting to notice all the stares she was getting from the people walking down the street. Feeling embarrassed she focused her attention on the road.

It had taken them around three days to return to the states on boat. During that time all Dante did was sleep while Morrison and Celestia had talked to one another. During this time they got to know each other. She had told Morrison that she had come from a different place and what she was and represented in her home. She was surprised to find out that he believed her. His response was that “Every time you work with Dante, you keep witnessing abnormal stuff that you get used to it by now.”

During that time Celestia also took the advantage to try to get a feeling of her magic back in her grasp. She was surprised when she was able to cast some of her spells in regular fashion. She went from lifting a soda can to an entire fridge.

As they turned to a one way street Celestia finally saw Dante’s shop.

“Devil May Cry” She had uttered.

“Yup, Dante’s office and home.” Morrison told Celestia.

“What, Here already?” Dante questioned as he woke up.

“Well yea, half of the trip you were asleep, but your welcome.” Morrison told Dante. All Dante did was just smirk at Morrison. “Don’t worry Morrison, I forgive you” He told Morrison as he got out of the car. Celestia and Morrison just looked at each other and shrugged having no idea what Dante meant by that. Dante walked up the steps and opened the doors to his office.

“Ah Home sweet home.” Dante exclaimed.

As Morrison opened the car door for Celestia they both heard a loud bang. They turned their heads towards the building and saw Dante fly out of the doors and hit the pavement hard. Celestia eyes widened when she noticed he wasn’t moving and by the look of it blood was leaking out of his torso.

“Dante!” She screamed and ran to him. Before she got to him she noticed a figure come out of the building. It was female. She had dark; chin-length hair on both sides of her face and had a fringe that reached her eyebrows. She wore a white formal outfit that was way to revealing for her taste and brown boots, she also wore a pair of sunglasses hiding her sight from everyone, but in this situation her attention was at Dante. In her hand she was holding a weapon in same appearance as to Dante’s sawed off shotgun. She had a scowl on her face as she walked down the steps.

“The nerve of you Dante, you have a lot of explaining-.” The woman was interrupted when a yellow aura appeared around her and was levitated off the ground. She looked around to see what was causing this. She noticed a woman not that far from Dante holding her arm upwards with a yellow aura covering her hand.

“Now who the hell are you?” The woman never got a response as Celestia used her magic to bring the woman close to her. In a matter of seconds as the woman reached Celestia, she cocked her fist back and punched the woman in the face. Celestia heard a crack and with enough force behind her punch she sent the woman flying back into Dante’s shop.

.

.

.

With a loud yawn Trish closed yet another magazine. Currently both Lady and Trish were lounging around Dante’s office. Business had been rather slow lately and both were waiting for Dante’s return but with a different motive for each. Trish was waiting for Dante because it got rather boring and she needed someone to keep her entertained. Dante always knew how to have fun. Lady on the other hand had a bone to pick with Dante. Ever since the fiasco they got into she wouldn’t let it go, unlike Trish were she just accepted it and passed it off as just a minor bump in the road with the situation regarding Mr. D, Lady was furious that she wasn’t informed in what Dante was doing and that she was made a joke because of it. The whole reason for her foul mood at the moment which was a major buzz kill for Trish.

Both heard footsteps approach and Lady got out a sawed off shotgun. Trish did not know where she acquired it but it wasn’t worth effort to ask. Trish just opened another magazine knowing were this was heading so she paid no mind to it. Lady stood right in front of the door. Both doors then opened.

“Ah Home sweet home.” Dante exclaimed. Then he noticed Lady aiming a weapon to his chest.

“Oh well here’s your homecoming present.” Lady told Dante as she pulled the trigger. Dante was sent flying out the shop with Lady following suit. Again Trish paid no mind, Dante could handle himself. Then all got silent. It perked her interest until she saw Lady fly into Dante’s desk breaking it as she landed on it. This caught Trish’s interest; there was no way Dante would even lay a finger on Lady or herself if it meant to harm them. She looked at Lady sprawled across the floor holding her face while groaning. She had a broken nose which she was bleeding from and also a busted lip which she also was bleeding from.

Trish heard some footsteps behind her. She turned to see who it was. To her surprise it wasn’t Dante. It was a woman. She was tall about her size, had weird colored hair, leather boots, leather jacket, one of Dante’s bands shirts on, and by the look of it a nun’s outfit underneath. Trish wasn’t cocky but she had to admit that she did have a good body when it came to attract men of sorts, but she had to hand it to this woman in front of her. She had a body of a goddess, even a chest to boot, regardless the attire she was in. Then it hit her, she felt a huge amount of magic leaking off her. She seemed pretty pissed off too.

Celestia started walking toward Lady until her path was blocked yet by another woman.

“Sorry can’t let you have this one, plus I’m pretty sure she doesn’t swing that way.” Trish told Celestia.

“And who might you be?” Celestia asked.

“Oh me, well the names Trish, the woman over there that I’m pretty sure you sent flying is called Lady, and like a friend I’m here to repay the deed.” Trish threatened her.

“So you are in league with this woman then, what she did to Dante is unforgivable.” Celestia told Trish.

“Well do something about it.” Trish told her. In a sense she was getting excited. Finally a fight. Trish could feel the power this woman had.

“Before we settle this I never did get your name.” Trish asked.

“Celestia, do remember it.” Celestia responded. They both rushed at each other and Trish tried to grab Celestia but in return Celestia interlocked her hands with her. It was a battle of dominance, both trying to overpower the other.

.

.

.

“Um Dante you should do something before this gets more out of hand.” Morrison told Dante
Dante got off the floor and dusted himself off. Looked around to see if his clothes were alright and gave a huge sigh.

“Dammit Lady you messed up my clothes again” Dante uttered. He then looked at Morrison

“Don’t worry Morrison I’m pretty sure you can handle it.” Dante started to walk away.

“Wait Dante where are you going? Dante!” Try as he might Dante just kept ignoring Morrison. He cursed under his breath. There went Dante yet again leaving him to clean up his mess. He looked at the building where he could currently hear screams and stuff flying about and breaking at the moment. He was about to move until the front doors burst open with Celestia being tackled by Trish.

Trish landed on top of Celestia. With one hand she grabbed her hair and with the other she started wailing on her face. When Morrison noticed Celestia wasn’t moving and letting herself get hit repeatedly he decided that enough is enough.

“Trish stand down!” Morrison yelled. He ran up to Trish and grabbed her from behind and tried to get her off. Morrison bent down and checked Celestia over. She had some bruises here and there and a busted lip. Girl could take a beating.

“Celestia? Celestia? Wake up will you? Damn it” Morrison cursed. Trish just looked down. She was breathing pretty hard. Even though she had knocked her out Celestia was able to get some good hits in.

“Ugh” was all Celestia muttered before she awoke. Her face was in pain no wait scratch that her whole body was in pain. She then noticed Trish and Morrison beside her. With a last effort she pointed her hand at Trish and with her magic she sent Trish flying landing on Morrison’s car. With that last effort she lost consciousness. Trish groaned, Celestia had gotten her by surprise. She got up and limped to Morrison.

“Great now we have two unconscious people in our hands and no Dante in sight.” Trish said with anger in her voice.

“Well whose fault is that?” Morrison asked.

“Hey she started it.” Trish retorted. Morrison just sighed.

“Well let’s take her inside maybe in a separate room than Lady, she might wake up pissed at her.” Morrison said.

.

.

.

“Ugh, what happened?” Celestia told herself as she woke up. She was currently lying down on a couch.

“Dante she finally woke up.” Celestia heard a voice of a child. She looked up to see a small girl with long blond hair reaching her back, blue eyes, and appear to be wearing a school outfit.

“Patty leave her alone, why don’t you I don’t know do your homework or something.” Dante told her. She just ignored him and looked at Celestia. Celestia sat up on the couch with her head hurting. She tried to recall what had happened. Then she looked at Dante. Her eyes widened.

“Dante! But how? You were gravely injured” Celestia was puzzled. Dante just smirked and looked at her.

“What? The small little flesh wound from earlier that was nothing as you can see.” To make a point Dante puffed out his chest with cockiness. Celestia noticed that he wasn’t wearing a shirt leaving his torso completely bare. She looked away embarrassed, but with the urge of wanting another peek.

“Dante put a shirt on, nobody wants to see you walking around half naked, plus in front of an innocent child like me, that is indecent exposure!” Patty yelled at Dante.

“Please Patty you’re anything but innocent.” Dante retorted. He didn’t see when a math book hit him in the face.

“Argh, Dammit Patty not the face!” Dante complained.

“Serves you right you jerk.” Patty retorted. They both heard a cough coming from Celestia.

“Uh is everything okay?” Celestia asked. Patty turned to her with a smile.

“Oh yes don’t worry it’s just Dante being his idiot self.” Patty told her. You can hear Dante snarl in the background. Celestia smiled at the small child. Then it hit her. She remembered what happened.

“Dante who were those two women from earlier?” Celestia asked Dante.

“Who Lady and Trish? There just my job partners, they come and go, looks like you left an impression on Trish, Lady on the other hand you left her with a broken nose, woman still hasn’t woken up yet.” Dante told her.

“I apologize I didn’t know you were acquainted with them, it’s just when one of them attacked you I considered them to be lethal.” Celestia told Dante.

“Nah it’s all water under the bridge, it’s how they act towards me, secretly though they can’t get enough of me.” Dante told her with a cocky smile.

“Oh please Dante that would be why they leave you high and dry all the time.” Patty told him

“Patty this is adult talk stay out of it.” Dante told Patty.

“Well if you say it’s okay then I won’t linger on the subject.” She told Dante while she looked at Patty with a smile.

“So what is your name?” Patty asked her.

“My name is Celestia, yours must be Patty right?” Patty nodded.

“So Patty how old are you?” Celestia asked.

“I’m currently twelve, you seem pretty young too, let’s see twenty four right?” Patty tried to guess. Celestia blushed.

“Oh no I’m far much older than that my dear.” Celestia told Patty.

“Really because you’re rather young and really pretty, which really brings up the question as to why you are hanging around with a bum like Dante?” Patty told Celestia.

“Patty you are walking on thin ice little lady.” Dante told her while leaning back on his chair trying to sleep. Celestia just smiled. Celestia looked out the window and noticed the sun setting.

“Dante how long was I out?” She asked Dante.

“About 2 hours, really surprising for the beating you took.” He responded. She looked at the clock, ten minutes for it to be six in the afternoon.

“Well you should get comfortable because tomorrow we got to go visit Rodin.” Dante told her.

“Rodin? Oh I remember he wanted to speak to me, of what terms do I wonder.” She asked looking at Dante.

“Really don’t know, guy has a lot of secrets.” Dante told her.

“So that means that you are staying?” Patty asked with a glee in her voice.

“Apparently so Patty.” Celestia could not help but to smile at Patty’s energetic mood. As Dante slumbered Patty had a field trip with Celestia, asking her a bunch of questions of who she was, her favorite color, her favorite foods, etc. Celestia looked at Patty as she was lost explaining herself about how she met Dante four years ago, In a world were demons lay at every corner and the corruption of man is ever present to see someone as innocent as this small child really touched her.

.

.

.

“Damn you Son of Sparda how are you still standing!” a voice boomed inside a demonic palace. Demons lay scattered around two figures currently confronting another major figure in front of them.

“Vergil do be a dear and finish this I am really getting rather bored.” Kasdeya told Vergil. Vergil walked towards Beelzebub. Thanks to the Muramasa blade Vergil was able to cut off most of Beelzebub’s power. The giant Demon could not stand, it laid slain on the ground loosing blood as Vergil approached.

“For one of Lucifer’s generals you really are a pathetic scum.” Vergil told him as he unsheathed his blade.

“Shut up you worm, it is not possible for an abomination of Sparda to hold so much power even though your demonic side is sealed!” Beelzebub screamed. Then his eyes widened.

“Kasdeya you cur it was you was it not, you gave him some of your powers, you were plotting against us all this time!” He screamed at her. Kasdeya walked to Beelzebub.

“My methods and as to why I do them is none of your concern, it can be as simple as watching you suffer for the complete imbecile that you are and I just got plain tired of it.” She did not look at him. It was like he wasn’t even worth his time.

“I will not repeat myself, you are Beelzebub, Lucifer’s second, he entrusted you with the very seal that has hidden away my other half, I will make this very simple, where would it be?” Vergil told him

“You think I would tell you, I would not betray our master like this cur has.” Kasdeya narrowed her eyes at Beelzebub’s remark.

“Vergil if you may I know where it resides I will get everything ready, but do make his death slow and painful.” Kasdeya walked off leaving Vergil and the injured demon.

“I, a Son of Sparda, will overthrow your lord and take rightful rule of all of his dominion, be grateful that you will perish by my hand.” With that said Vergil swung his sword once then put it back in its scabbard. He walked away to find were Kasdeya had went. Beelzebub was confused as to what had happened.

A minute later Kasdeya heard a loud explosion as if a body had been dismembered due to an explosion, music to her ears. She traveled down the stairs with a huge mirror she was levitating.

“Vergil I found it.” He looked behind her and saw her next to a mirror. Vergil approached the mirror. At first he saw his reflection but then the image changed. It was his demon form chained up with seals all around it. It looked like if he was in some sort of asylum. Vergil could not help but smile.

“What a charming smile you have Vergil, did not know someone like you even knew how to smile.” Kasdeya said as she walked up to the mirror.

“Ne’fesh shich'rer!” Kasdeya yelled. The chains and seals were gone on the demon. It raised it’s hand up and touched the mirror. Its demonic hand went through the mirror and took hold of Vergil’s throat. The Demon came out of the mirror still holding on to Vergil.

“Vergil you must over power it, show that you are dominant not it.” Kasdeya told Vergil. The Demon looked at Kasdeya. It let Vergil go and in an instant it appeared before her. It towered over her but she was not intimidated.

“You would be a fool to confront me, go back to where you belong, alongside your master.” Kasdeya told the Demon. Vergil came from behind and placed its hand on its head. He reached out to it. Kasdeya stepped aside to watch Vergil work. Both Vergil and the Demon were enveloped in a blue aura. It was a power of will and might. Which soul was stronger, but it didn’t take long before Vergil was engulfed in in a bright light. When the light faded she saw Vergil in his Demonic form.

“My oh my.” Was all Kasdeya was able to say. Vergil looked at himself then turned off his Devil Trigger.

“Power, absolute power, my power, not my fathers but mine alone.” Vergil felt the difference in power especially with Muramasa now in possession. Kasdeya grabbed his hand.

“As touching as this reunion is we must depart, Lucifer will wonder what has become of Beelzebub.” With that said both left to go seek refuge.

.

.

.

“Sebastian did you feel that?” Constantine looked at him.

“It seems the oldest Son of Sparda has been rather busy.” Sebastian stated.

“Can’t wait to meet the guy, he has an attitude that wants me to put him in his place.” Alexander said with a smirk.

“War calm yourself, you will battle him when the time comes, now we must wait and see where the other Son of Sparda goes with the daughter of Nova, now that Discord has fled and hidden himself.” Maria stated.

“What about the witch?” Sebastian asked.

“She is but a nuisance, she is of no concern, if you come across her, which you will, do get rid of her.” Maria said.
She heard someone step behind her.

“Ah the sister, what brings you here?” Alexander asked.

“Alexander of War, Constantine of Pestilence, Sebastian of Conquest, and Maria of Death, Lucifer has called upon the four horsemen. He wishes to speak with you.” The voice came from an unknown female covered in a black cloak.

“I do hope he has wine this time.” Constantine said as they disappeared in a shroud of darkness. Maria was the only one still in the location they resided.

“Your time will come Son of Sparda, she will be you’re undoing.” With that said Maria disappeared.

Author's Note:

Hey peeps, I do apologize for the rather long hiatus. it is my fault, I promised that if all went well there would be more updates but stuff happens in life that you don't for see but its over and im back. thanks for all the people that view and favorite and comment on this story, if it doesn't seem that im grateful I do apologize but you don't know how much it means when I see how many people view my story or the likes I get and the fave's.

again please read, like or comment, tell me what is on your guy's mind and what would you like to see more in the far future. This story is far from done. its barely scratching the surface