• Published 4th Mar 2013
  • 1,926 Views, 132 Comments

A sequel to My Little Dashie - Lonepone



A sequel to My Little Dashie where Dashes' father is brought into equestria and events ensue.

  • ...
47
 132
 1,926

To Equestria

It has been a few months now since the last incidence has happened. The summer solstice is coming up, and there is supposed to be a lunar eclipse that night. Once in a million years, the scientists say.

I’ve turned on my computer for the first time in months, and I get a surprise. I opened my inbox, and amid all the spam, and messages from my former friends and family, is a message to me from a certain Dr. Whooves.

I check the time right now; Its 10:34 in the morning right now. The message says it was delivered at 11:11 in the morning today. Its saying that it was sent after I received it. I’m confused. I open it first, as it caught my attention the most. I click on it, and the message come up.


Dear Dashes father,
It has been a little over two years now since she has returned to her home. In our world it has also been about two years. Time in between our worlds does not have a constant rate, it’s always changing. There are some here that believe you should be reunited with Rainbow Dash, no matter what the consequences are. Others think that what is done is done, and to not interfere with anything else, because we don't know what might happen. I’m one of the few able to bring you back, and I have decided to do so. Send me back a message, and I shall meet you at 9 tonight. I’m not sure whether or not you shall ever return back to your earth, so be prepared to leave everything behind.I'm not sure what will happen to you as you come into this world, whether you shall be human or pony, if it will be painful or not. Send me back your response when you get this.
Doctor Whooves


I’m ecstatic, I shall be going to Equestria, something most bronies can only dream of! I’ll get to see my Dashie again. But then I stop, and truly think about what he had said. I might never come back. The thought fills me with an odd mix and joy and sorrow, happy because I’ll be able to leave all this behind, and sad because I know I will leave all this behind. I type back a quick yes, and then I wipe my computers hard drive.

I’m not exactly sure why I do this, I just know I have to erase all traces of it from my house. I set an alarm for 8:30, and then sleep for the rest of the day.

I awake to the sound of an alarm ringing, and I lay there for a while, just ignoring it and letting it ring. Then, in a rush, all that happened this morning rushes back to me, and I jump out of my bed, turn off my alarm, and I race downstairs, putting on a dark blue sweater. Its 8:50. I walk out onto my front lawn, not knowing what to expect. I walk into my house, slam a glass of water, and walk back out into the yard. And there he is.

He’s slightly smaller than Rainbow Dash, but I assume he’s older. I can tell by the look in his eyes. He is a dark brown, with a light brown mane and tail and bright green eyes.

“Doctor?” Thats all I manage to get out before my voice cracks. I realize its almost been 2 years since the last time I have said anything. I clear my throat.

“Doctor Whooves, is that you? Is it time to go?” I ask, able to speak now.

“Yes it is. It seems you know my name, but I don't seem to be able to recall yours” the stallion says. It has a british sounding voice, almost as if he had lived in london. I’m shocked.

“Just call me Mr.Dash, please” I manage to stammer out. He seems to know what I’m shocked about, as he laughs.

“Alrighty then, Mr. Dash. You weren't expecting me to sound so, human, were you? No matter, I shall tell you. After all I have all the time in the world.” Its then that I notice he has an hourglass on his flank. That, along with his wording of the sentence ‘I have all the time in the world’ piques my interest. Theres something about him that I just cant place.

He speaks. “You see, I used to be a human, just like you, but I had this wonderful device called a tardis. I forgot where the name came from, but, nonetheless, my dear boy, thats what it was called. It allowed me to travel through time and space, travelling to important dates and locations, past, present, and future, where I was needed. I have absolutely no control over it, it just goes where I need to be. I was heading back to my original time and location after an event, where instead it brought me to equestria. Once there, I met a, uhmm, charming young mare by the name of Ditsy. Long story short, I was there, working on the tardis, since the jump to equestria had fried its circuits. I was about halfway done with it, when I heard your amazing story. Being the nice person I am, I decided to finish my work as soon as possible, and bring you back there to her. so, two years later, here I am."

I’m stunned. What he’s saying is almost too big to comprehend. He can time travel. That's why he has all the time in the world. He can control time. It takes a lot to stun me, considering what I’ve seen and done in the last 17 years.

“So, are you ready to go?” he asks with a manic smile, oblivious to the bomb he dropped on me. He continues smiling in silence for a full thirty seconds before realizing something is wrong. He gives me a questioning look.

“I’m fine... just a bit of a shock.” I find myself saying. I give him a smile, hoping to convince him.

“What a garish smile, man.” he says, perpetually oblivious to himself and everything else. I feel slightly disconcerted, with his own manic smile, and just his general bearing. “Well, come on, we don't have all day. Are you coming, or are you staying, because it really looks like you’ve prepared yourself to go.”

“Ya, sure, just one question” I say.

“Anything for a friend” he replies, still smiling.

“Can you stop smiling, please?” I ask.

He smiles wider. “Nope. Is that your one question? Thats a rather bad question, don't you think?” he says in his rapid fire way. He relents though, the smile fading off his face.

“No, its not.” I say. “My question was, If you can travel into the future, don't you already know what my answer is?

He laughs, and I can detect more than a hint of hysteria in it. “Why, yes, when I go into the future, I see one possible outcome. Not only can I travel forwards and backwards through time, but I can also travel sideways.” He sees my confused look, and laughs that laugh again.
“You see, for each situation, there are many possible outcomes. Each one has different outcomes for that one. Now think of that for every little thing that ever happened. Each one of those happened, resulting in an infinitely dividing universe that I call the multiverse.” he sees my confused look still on my face, and lightly chuckles to himself. “Don’t think too hard on it, it'll drive you insane.”

“Alright, I’m getting a headache. Let’s just go.” I say, as I rub my temple, trying to get rid of the headache. He smiles (again) as I say that. Hes telling me not to think too hard on it, that I’ll go insane, yet I think he might already be. That makes two people (or horses) that might be insane right here.

“Alright, the tardis should be here any minute.” He sits, looking perfectly content. I sit next to him, thinking.

Not able to take it any longer, I ask him. “Does everypony know your backstory, or what?” I ask him.

“No, only a few do. That mare, Ditzy, and a certain DJ, Vinyl Scratch, know my full backstory. The rest only know that I’m not from around there.” He says. The thought actually seems to sadden him a little. “I’m counting on you to keep that secret for me, you know.” he says as he gives me a serious look.

“Ya, no problem, long as you do the same for me.” I say.

“No problem” he says. Even with his eccentricities, I’m already starting to like him.

Theres a flash, along with a loud popping sound, and a phone booth appears in my yard. I jump up, surprised. He just stands up, mutters: a little late, and walks into it. “Come along now” he shouts at me. I walk into the device, a little bit awed, and Whooves is messing with a few dials.

“Alrighty now, we should be off in just a few moments!” Whooves says manically.

“What does it feel like to-” I’m cut off as my house, and all my surroundings disappear. for a second I’m treated to a wonderful view of outer space, then we disappear again.

Theres a flash and next thing I know, I’m face down in the dirt, With my body feeling weird, things out of place, and having appendages that shouldn't be there. I look up, and see...

Wings...

I pass out from the shock...

Author's Note:

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I published, considering I've had this written for a while. I used that time working on a new collection of stories (which I shall tell you about later) and to proof my work, since that seemed to be the second biggest complaint of the last two. And if you're here to hate on this being a sequel, I have news for ya: I just don't give a fuck.

And now, on to what I mentioned earlier! I have started work on a new collection of stories. Completely original. I hope you check it out! Warning; it is a gore fic, but the following entries shall not be as gory as the first one. I actually surprised myself when I finished it.