• Published 9th Mar 2013
  • 1,140 Views, 27 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War | Winter Strike - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
5
 27
 1,140

We are not Your Enemies

The Soul Stone worked in destroying the Necrony Monolith, but more monoliths came out of the blue, and the stone needed time to recharge. Toldear thought the Titan might be of use against the Necronies, but she did not know how to work it. She knew she needed the help of the Equestrials once again. Easier said than done.

General Buck and the Equestrial Guard, who had managed to survive the Hog/Discord battle, were going over battle plans to lure the enemies into a trap.

"Order the third phalanx to pull back..." said Buck, "let the enemy pursue them. Then, close in with the eighth and tenth phalanxes... like we did on Baldmane."

The Commissar looked to see Toldear boldly approach them. "General! Eldeer!"

"Stay your hoof, pony." said Toldear. "I've come to speak with you, not fight."

"You have guts, Eldeer," Buck commented, "considering we already trusted you once."

"We are not your enemies today, so stop treating us as such." said Toldear. "We do not want your Titan. It is yours once we dispose of the Necronies."

Buck leered at the Farseer and spoke softly. "I don't trust you, Eldeer."

"Your trust is not required in this war..." Toldear stated, "only your help."

Author's Note:

Oh man. Do you know what happens when you tinkerf*ck with something you don't know how to work? You screw up royally. And to make matters worse, if it's someone else's, you've got a lot to pay for.