• Published 9th Mar 2013
  • 1,140 Views, 27 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War | Winter Strike - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
5
 27
 1,140

My Triumph

The bringers of order and the bringers of disorder fought it out. Both were not willing to give up victory. Harnus and the Aquamarines were consequently slaughtered in the battle, but Buck and the Equestrial Guard were still standing. Borbutz decided it was time to leave the planet, but not without killing Grule and taking his skull first. The Eldeer were too cunning and fast to be beaten in the race, and thus made it past the gate before the other factions could, and sealed them off from the path. Their structures, and their Soul Stone, materialized past the gate and with them.

Outside the barrier, the Equestrial Guard were caught in a fight between rogue Hogs and Discord Marines and were forced to hold their own, while the Eldeer were finally able to do what they came to do.

"I hear the songs of the natural heavens," Toldear stated, "and the music is cacophonous. It is strange, but I find comfort in its dissonance. Righting the chaos of the universal opus is what's given my kind purpose when, by all right, we as a race should have collapsed in upon ourselves." She turned and trotted away from the massacre. "Win or lose... this battle is already my victory... my triumph. It is now fate which decides whether I am there to celebrate that fact or not."

Author's Note:

To anyone who didn't guess the Eldeer, sorry. They are the canonical victors, after all, both here and in Winter Assault. They will fight their immortal enemies and avenge their fallen brothers and sisters.